It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If this does'nt get hilary elected...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

What is an anti-christ?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
Obama is ALL about making a legacy for himself. His legacy now depends on Hillary becoming President. I bet he is losing his mind!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

George Carlin RIP, Never another like you.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
Ask everyone else , I just go with the flow

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

George Carlin RIP, Never another like you.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: reldra

Last campaign obama called her a liar...She IS a liar.

This campaign he calls her honest...She ISNT Honest

Which one am I going to believe hmmm.....

I assume the LIAR one, based on your posting history. Call me psychic.

What people should base the answer to the liar question is Hillary's history.

Quite recently, she was proven to be a liar through an FBI criminal investigation.

Obama knows that, yet he professes that she is honest.

What does that tell us about him?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   

To be fair he would of called you dumb or stupid. Not being horrible but he would off he did it all the time to anyone who put a stake in a corrupt system and defended its players.

George Carlin "The American people are #ing dumb"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
The American political system today is a joke. The people at the front of the parties are the last people that should be running the country.

Trump is running on popularity not principles.

Hillary would have never been in politics if she had not married bill.

Trump sees the Oval Office as something to take in a business deal.

Hillary is completely unqualified.

The antichrist is looking pretty good right now...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
#neverhillary

There is only 1 choice in this race and that is Donald Trump.

I can't believe hillary got this far. Even with the fix. People are frikin stupid.

Obama had to be behind her and he is doing it half-assed. It's the deal they made, I'm sure. Hope he got his money upfront.

It's a joke now, in your face and no shame.

"this parrot is dead!"

"no it's not"

"yes it is!"

"no, it's sleeping"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Obama is ALL about making a legacy for himself. His legacy now depends on Hillary becoming President. I bet he is losing his mind!

lol!! Yeah but he's still the first black potus.

And a nobel prize winner.

So there is that.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Just noticed bernie sanders face and he looks so miserable. I thought he was a bit of a sell out and he is, but the truth is he has been completely screwed by the same people smiling, speaking and getting cheered by the same people who have abadoned him.

Imagine sitting in a room of your colleagues and people and listening to them cheer for the pricks who made sure your campaign never had a chance. Listening to the woman who destroyed you being called honest and just and full of integrity.

Burn in hell hilary you slanderous bitch.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You are correct. Carlin did not trust any in government . Most likely that is the reasonig behind his statements

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

The Dems didn't see Bernie as a colleague. He ran for office and won as an independent. He was just somebody they needed to humor until they could get rid of him.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
like or hate him...

Trump is right!

Trump is right on a number of important issues.. that every other politician is to scared to even talk about!

I don't give a damn about anything any democrats have to say. Clinton is a disgrace they should all be under investigation!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Bill and hilary are murderers and they need to dissapear. They must owe so many favours in return for getting off some of the charges they were CAUGHT for, let alone the ones they were'nt.

That and the money put behind them, the special interests they have themselves and you have 2 people completely devoted to everything and anything except the people.

Anything theeey do do or pretend to do will just be to get re-elected.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Not sure how much Carlin would approve of some of the things said here. I understand he did not trust government.
But he would not like the unnecessary meanness and horrible debate tactics.

Sir George thought All politics was a load of rubbish. He also understood where the politicians come from, and who they appeal to. If you are gong to represent him, at least get it straight...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There should be a way to cancel the whole thing ,to postpone the election based on the fact neither candidate is competent, nor represent true American values.
Even a threat to national security
I feel sorry for my American brothers.
edit on 29-7-2016 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
A person with her life in politics is skilled at rhetoric only, politicking, and deception. Hilary has no real life skills besides talking. Trump built an empire.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

What legacy? From what I can see, he's more interested in his golf game. He's all set for life if he behaves himself and gives a good speech All Hail to Hillary. If he doesn't, he'll die sooner rather than later like George Carlin, who told the truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
I hope you are right. He just bought a house in DC. It is said the only acting President who WANTS to stay. Plus Hillary has mentioned him taking the empty seat on the Supreme Court, one hell of a legacy for him......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join