It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scariest thing said to me

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe
The scariest thing ever said to me was by my wife in the registrars office :

"I do"

Still shuddering now... after 18 years.

Kindest respects

Lag

Well you should be happy she did not say "I did"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
"I'm cutting the cord now"

This was horrifying because as I was in labor with my only son, the Dr. asked me if his father would like to cut the cord. He was pretty squeemish about stuff like that, and I don't think he wanted to be anywhere where he might see our boy on his way into the world.... if you get what i'm saying....So after some hesitation he said, ya know I will, I want to do it.

She said, "Ok, as long as everything goes well, you can cut it"

So when she said those famous words "I'm cutting the cord now" I knew something was wrong.

The cord was tightly around my boys neck, and his body was purple.

Turned out to be okay after all, but I never wanted to hear her say that. Or see my precious little boy like that as the first time I'd laid eyes on him.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
"Go the other way, bitch" or something very close. To be honest, I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to what they were saying.

For some reason, my parents had dropped me off at the back of middle school that day and I was going in a little used back door. There were three guys there loitering until school started. As soon as I went to go in that door, one of them pulled a switch blade on me and basically told me to go back the way I came.

I walked past them anyhow and went on my way, but it was the very last thing I wanted to do. Damned if I was going to show them they'd scared me and could intimidate me though. This was during a period where I was being bullied, so I was in that frame of mind. Might not have been the smartest move.

I also never told anyone about it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
You need to move out or I'm taking the kids away, still hurts even after 3 years.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton being sworn in as President of the US, Of course , she would be saying that to the entire country. Supposedly.

Dang frightening.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
when my son was born - "there's a 10% chance he'll live a year."

he lived 23 wonderful years!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Back in the day me and my partner were about the kick in the door on meth lab and he says:"Hey you got a spare gun I forgot to load mine",luckily the situation was resolved without the use of lethal force,but had it required it we would have been dead(or atleast one of us),the people running the meth lab had quite the arsenal of firearms and explosives had they seen us before we busted the door in we could of been toast. At the time I was carrying a different caliber pistol than him so we couldn't just trades mags.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

adult me wants to go back in time, find you on that day, and kick those kids asses. Maybe pepper spray them a few times too for good measure

Jerk Faces!

-Alee

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess
Pepper spray, no, you want CS gas or CR if you want to be real mean

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

It did not mean anything.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

It did not mean anything.

Can you explane a little what you mean

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Never explain anything-- H.P Lovecraft.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
"How much do you really want this baby?"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"my family line has Alzheimer's condition''
"my family line has various cancers''
"the world has made me loose my appetite.''
"obey your husbands wishes.''
"your a female''
"there are no good men''
"there are no good women''
"children out of wedlock are cursed for several generations''
"I'm a witch''
"there are actually people that care'''.... the scariest thing, really.
"I'm pregnant.''...'' no more smoking or coffee or alcohol...
"GMO's and pesticides are really safe.''
"blessings of the Mother are inferior to that of a man''
"you will travel one day to mars''
"Prometheus the movie is subpar''
"animals are less than human beings''.... made me sad more than scared...but scared nonetheless.
"you are a stupid Hobbit''... thought I could become smart...oh well...I be stupid🎃

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I dont know if it was scarey, but I was in my second day in hostable, stuffed with pain killers and I could hear 3 doctors who were standing at my bed talking about me. I remember one doctor saying "There is something going on here we dont understand"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

When my son was born..."There is a 1 in 200 chance that he will not survive this test."

He died.

Second scariest: Doctor to me, 35 years later, and 11 years ago,"With this injection we just gave you, I guarantee you will have 3 hours to live. After that, you have a 30% chance of spontaneous recurrence with most likely a fatal outcome."

I lived, thus far.

Fishy

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I used to go hang out at this local haunted spot at night with friends. The place was really creepy; it was this small old church next to a graveyard in the middle of the woods. I've had actual paranormal experiences there, so I knew the place was legit. Anyway, me and my friends Sarah and Adam drove up there one night and are just hanging out in the little parking lot. I was standing outside the driver's door and Sarah was sitting on top of the car above the passenger's door. Adam was too creeped out by the place to even get out of the car, so he was staying in the back. Imagine me standing next to a graveyard in the middle of the woods in the middle of the night with heightened senses, just waiting for something paranormal to happen... When suddenly, Sarah lets out this blood-curdling scream at the top of her lungs. She starts screaming "OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN THE ****ING DOOR!". I had no idea what was going on or what Sarah was seeing, but I nearly defecated myself while promptly jumping back in the car and locking the door while frantically looking around to try to see whatever it was that was inevitably about to try to kill us. Adam was literally curled up on the back seat hiding his head. Sarah is still screaming, but after a few seconds of the sheer terror she just caused, her screams turn to "MY FINGERS ARE CAUGHT IN THE DOOR!". What happened was that since Adam was really creeped out by the place, he closed his back door to feel a bit safer. When he closed his door, apparently he closed it on Sarah's fingers.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
5 minutes after they'd rolled up the sidewalks ... 30+ years ago ... overseas

"Oh my God!! My water broke!!!!"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ClownFish

That wouldn't be good at all. I'm sorry to hear you got those. I'm even sorrier to hear about your son.
edit on 29-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join