It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image caught at DNC during *snip* Hillary's speech

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am controlled by that fear to a certain extent. You are right

For this, my dear, I will forgive you. It's just your nature to be driven to irrational opinions based on the endless stream of propaganda from the left. Just as some fear because of the propaganda spewed from the right.

Sometimes you just have to accept that people are what they are.

I'd hang my hat on the fact that the left and right have both screwed us over the past few decades, somehow he's managed to be vilified by both of the groups.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You can see the different signs in this "democracy NOw" report from the convention floor on the night of HRC's speech...

THe reporter talks to folks from the North Carolina and Colorado delegation...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: djz3ro

Even with all the attacks, excuses and possible explanations of why the OP photo looks so wonky, it's still my opinion that that particular photo is shopped.

And you are welcome to that opinion. It doesn't change the fact that quite a few Democrats at the convention marked up their banners and signs to show displeasure with Hillary, and the dinosaur media did everything they could to hide it.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Is this what ATS has become? Multiple shills yelling 'IT'S SHOPPED, I CAN TELL BY THE PIXELS' before they even do the smallest amount of research into something for themselves? When you can literally hop on twitter and find multiple pictures and angles of this with one simple search? On top of that, getting many stars by posting said uninformed mess?

Man, this place has changed.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join