It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image caught at DNC during *snip* Hillary's speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Look close. The flag pole/stick in front of the sign is see through. "People" are obviously awkwardly shopped in. The way in which the woman is holding the sign looks like it was shopped in her hand. Like I said earlier, there may have been LIAR signs all throughout, no doubt, but that photo is shopped!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Look close. The flag pole/stick in front of the sign is see through. "People" are obviously awkwardly shopped in. The way in which the woman is holding the sign looks like it was shopped in her hand. Like I said earlier, there may have been LIAR signs all throughout, no doubt, but that photo is shopped!

A clear case of willful ignorance.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Look close. It's an image taken of a TV screen displaying footage by the media of a MOVING crowd of people at the DNC. Of course there will irregularities in the image. Take an image of your TV while it displays a crowd of moving people and you will get similar irregularities. Even if the image in the OP was photoshopped we know there were infact many altered signs displaying 'LIAR' at the convention so the message is still the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

It's an image taken of a TV screen displaying footage by the media of a MOVING crowd of people at the DNC.

Oh. That could explain the photo's wonkiness.

Excuse me people, for not blindly believing every wonky picture I see on the internet. sarc/

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

It is about providing consent.

Western government is rendered impotent if it is clear that whomever is in power has virtually no support. The coalition government of Britian, during the Cameron/Clegg period is an example of that. So was Cameron's government afterward. Parliament was shown to the people as the draconians and hypocrites that the aware and awake amongst us knew they were, except now we know for a certainty here and through a greater cross section of our country, that our parliamentarians are worth nothing at all.

This will lead our people to make better choices at the ballot box, when they feel there is a choice at all. And of course, voting can make a difference. We had an enormous turnout for the EU vote, and the people spoke. Things happened. This will embolden the people to make the best use of their rights from here on in, increase the amount of activism that people are prepared to involve themselves with, and will probably result in the formation of new parties, new paradigms, better policy...

We have a chance to make great things happen.

Now, in the states, the same thing is true, except the methodology will have to be very different. Those in the states will have to vote write ins, rather than for candidates officially left in the race, and in great number. The only question will be, are enough people willing to think for themselves and do so, or are they outnumbered ten to one by morons who would choose the lesser of two evils, rather than vote for something half decent?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Of all the flavors, you chose salty... Seriously, this isn't the only image floating around. You can even see videos with people holding up these signs where they used a blue marker to edit the sign.

The DNC and Hillary is a sinking ship and people like you are clamoring on hoping that the waters shallow.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

a reply to: burgerbuddy

Maybe you did see a "LIAR" sign on TV, but that photo is shopped. Look at the lady holding the sign. She doesn't have the proper grasp. The photo is shopped. Look at the shear, see through flag pole/stick in front of the sign. It's shopped. Look at the way some people are just dropped into the photo.

It's shopped!

Spoken like someone who doesn't understand movement captured in a static image.

Don't go accusing me of being, well anything other than hopeful that you lot pick one of the two candidates that aren't in the Two Party system. Over here in Scotland, we don't get a choice, the Wicked Witch of Westminster (aka Darth May) just waltzed in uninvited. (mind you even when we do vote, we don't vote the same way as the rest of Britain so we're used to not getting what we want ha ha

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh my God!!!!!! Someone called a politician a liar? No wayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Photoshop...painted over... Either way no one cares. You got your panties twisted up because someone called Hillary Clinton a liar? That's like getting wound up because the birds chirp or the sky's blue.

Pretend like you've experienced the world for more than 5 seconds.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Even with all the attacks, excuses and possible explanations of why the OP photo looks so wonky, it's still my opinion that that particular photo is shopped.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Even with all the attacks, excuses and possible explanations of why the OP photo looks so wonky, it's still my opinion that that particular photo is shopped.

That's because it is. It's sloppy and blatant and anyone who thinks that it isn't is frankly an idiot.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

That's because it is. It's sloppy and blatant and anyone who thinks that it isn't is frankly an idiot.

hillary liar posters

Sorry. not shopped.

Heres a image i just made lol.

edit on 16000000ppam by yuppa because: added hilarity

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Someone obviously never heard of photoshop.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

someone never read the article i posted hmm?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Someone obviously never heard of photoshop.

It's all over the news that this happened..

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 30-7-2016 by Throes because: Link fix

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Like I said before and I'll say it again. Hillary supports would be a lot more convincing if they could argue from a position recognizing reality and the stumbling blocks Hillary has encountered, rather than doing the see no evil hear no evil monkey thing.

Deny, deny, deny what is made as clear as day to anyone that looks makes you look delusional and clearly incapable of seeing reality.

Why should a person listen to anything you say, when these things clearly happened to the point even the attempted media black out can't hide it.

Take your fingers out of your ears and stop covering your eyes.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Like I said before and I'll say it again. Hillary supports would be a lot more convincing if they could argue from a position recognizing reality and the stumbling blocks Hillary has encountered, rather than doing the see no evil hear no evil monkey thing.

Deny, deny, deny what is made as clear as day to anyone that looks makes you look delusional and clearly incapable of seeing reality.

Why should a person listen to anything you say, when these things clearly happened to the point even the attempted media black out can't hide it.

Take your fingers out of your ears and stop covering your eyes.

I don't think their fingers are in their ears, ore like their collective thumbs are up their butts IMO.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Yeah, they are just proving they are incapable of seeing blatant reality, even when it's thrown in their faces.

If that's true, then how can anyone take anything they say seriously? They're denying the sun is up during high noon. It's silly.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join