It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image caught at DNC during *snip* Hillary's speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
a reply to: TinfoilTP

We can't vote on our fears, except if that is a fear of Trump being elected. In that case you should be completely be controlled by fear. Makes perfect sense, if you happen to suffer from a mental illness.

Taking unequivocal positions and immediately following with exceptions does seem retarded, but it is hardly an indication that you're suffering fron a mental illness.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If you are Gay, why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in millions of refugees that believe gays should be executed?

If you are Black, why are you voting for Hillary when she defends Planned Parenthood and admires Margaret Sanger, who wanted to abort as many black babies as possible and exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds." Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.

If you are a Woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bill's rape victims under the rug. As an attorney, Hillary also defended the rapist of a 12-year old girl and laughed about it later. She plays the woman-card and acts entitled; implying that she deserves your vote merely because of her sex. How is that gender neutral?

If you have are a Miner, Steelworker or have a Factory job, why are you voting for Hillary when she supported NAFTA and TPP, and workers are being laid off because jobs are going overseas? She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits with your tax money and compete for our jobs. Hillary boasts that under her administration miners and steelworkers will lose their jobs.

If you are a Law abiding citizen, how can you vote for Hillary when she is clearly above the law? Hillary deleted thousands of secret e-mails *after* they had been subpoenaed by the courts (illegal). Hillary kept thousands of classified and top secret e-mails on her private server; servers that had less security that g-mail and Hotmail. You can be sure Russia, Iran, and China have those now. The DNC clearly broke the rules by heavy-handedly favoring Hillary over Sanders while they were still competing for the nomination.

If you are a Veteran, in the military, or closely related to a military member, why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again? They called for help, but the help was told to stand down. Furthermore, Hillary wants to eliminate the NRA, take away your guns, and abolish the second amendment?

Who is left?
edit on 29-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
All the faces but one are not happy.
the ones is on the far left.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Congrats on getting punked by a very poorly done photo shopped image.

Says the person from the same brigade who parades around on ATS calling any and all UFO, Bigfoot pictures et al photoshopped and fakes and hoaxes without looking into facts first.

The joke is on you this time.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton's voice is as grating and obnoxious as a steel file scraping across the edge of a manhole cover and then continuing on into a pile of crushed glass piled atop a horizontal chalkboard.

Now, imagine having to hear that for the next 4 years, on a daily basis.

No wonder Bill tom-catted around. The only thing more revolting than her shrill audio torture is her self-serving criminality, ineptitude and malfeasance.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Do you actually believe who ever you vote for really matters?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the CNN Anderson Cooper panel following Hillary's speech last night? I cannot for the life of me find the video of it anywhere. I want to hear what they discussed, someone told me it was a train wreck, and well, I love train wrecks. Link me please

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Not one mention, by anyone at the Democrat Convention, of Benghazi, "the video caused it" lie, the illegal server, the missing 30,000+ emails, the illegal sale of uranium to Iran through the Clinton Foundation and a Canadian-Russian connection, running Libyan weapons to ISIS in Syria, the overthrow of Mubarak and replacing him with the Islamist Morsi... And oh so much more.

Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
where is ATS' integrity ?

why are these obvious lies and propaganda threads allowed to stand with no clarification or correction ?
edit on 29-7-2016 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

What here is obvious?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

BLM was created by the Democratic Party? What the hell are you talking about? Lol

I love how self righteous conservatives are. You guys constantly humiliate yourselves

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

The hate on this site is sickening.

How can an ATS member named "ANGRYcymraeg" be sickened by hate?

When it's mindless. I'm angry about many things. Hatred for the sake of hatred is one of those things.

(post by TinfoilTP removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: syrinx high priest

What here is obvious?

And what is a lie/propaganda?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

BLM was created by the Democratic Party? What the hell are you talking about? Lol

I love how self righteous conservatives are. You guys constantly humiliate yourselves

Actually i f you look at it correctly it was in a way. Social welfare programs designed to keep african americans down an don the dole. HOusing projects and cutting back police forces. Constantly using skin tone to divide us with. All that adds up to BLM.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Its alot easier to sleep after that with a sweet $50 in yo pocket! Yeah!

sad

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

why are these obvious lies and propaganda threads allowed to stand with no clarification or correction ?

I know you don't take time to read most links or OP's...
But did you even look at the picture in the OP?
The woman vandalized her assigned Hillary banner to read Liar.

No clarification or correction needed a picture is worth a thousand words.
In this case one very important word L-I-A-R!

Another swing and miss...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Chelsea's speech reminded me of this analogy: Eating a crap sandwich on national television and telling everyone how delicious it was. There was a marked hesitation in the audience to applaud and you could just TELL she was selling BS, she knew it, and everyone there knew it.
edit on 29-7-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

I have never considered the truth to be propaganda, so ATS Integrity is doing well, it is you who seem to be visually impaired, if you really are my condolences, if you aren't I am reposting that picture for your personal reevaluation to show you it was not a lie oh and I am going to post 2 more as a bonus just for you too.

This is not propaganda it is the reality of what happened at the DNC.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Congrats on getting punked by a very poorly done photo shopped image.

Look closer. It appears to be some type of tape.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join