It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of good female presidential candidates other than Hillary Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Billary

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Madonna.....I'd cave in, and vote her in....B4 the beloved Hillary, God love her!!

Or what about all four girls from the Led Zep tribute band....Zepparella....any of them

edit on 28-7-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
what about Marilyn Vos Savant?

While im not a fan of the Fed...maybe Janet Yellin? She's got a solid financial mind.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudica

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

While im not a fan of the Fed...maybe Janet Yellin?

Not a half-bad idea. Although the Presidency isnt just about finance. And I kinda shudder to think what would happen if you gave a "Federal Reserve Chief" complete control over the US....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Condoleeza rice, KT McFarland.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Half of your list is highly questionable - you went out of your way to mention Chelsea Clinton?
Yikes...
edit on 28-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
a reply to: FlyingFox

Hillary is the only choice.

68% Untrustworthyness rating.

After tonite 98%

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

If I had to choose a lefty.. it would probably be Kelly.

Somewhat easier on the eyes after an hour or so of The Hildebeest.
A little better QB rating and voting record too

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Examples of good female presidential candidates other than Hillary Clinton

Anyone that doesn't look like the female version of Kim Jong-un

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I've always adored Jill Stein. On those "who I side with" type tests, she always comes up as matching me about 99% on issues so that confirms it for me.

One of these days... two-party nonsense is gonna end.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96
I am going to keep my eye on Joni Ernst. Hopefully Trump will bless her with a cabinet position, like Secretary of State or Defense. Nothing better than a woman who was actually in charge of people and missions in combat operations to be in charge of those positions.

My real concern is who ends up in the Supreme Courts at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Sarah Palin is the only other woman who's name in leadership role makes me gag. Though saying that statement usually gets me accused of being a sexist, at least it shows I don't have party alliance problems Haha.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Carville chokes ME ,AT LEAST she looks good, CARVILLE looks like GOLLUM with glasses.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Elizabeth Warren
Jill Stein

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Sarah Palin is the only other woman who's name in leadership role makes me gag. Though saying that statement usually gets me accused of being a sexist, at least it shows I don't have party alliance problems Haha.

How about Tina Fey 'acting' as a Sarah Palin surrogate (short skit campagne trail appearances). Julianne Moore actually portrayed her in the 'real life movie'; she as Sarah, (just pretending) might do it for you?
edit on 29-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Sorry , but Women are just not Cut Out to be the Leaders of the Free World . It's Not Natural ....

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Sorry , but Women are just not Cut Out to be the Leaders of the Free World . It's Not Natural ....
If a fellow wants to change into a women he usually removes one of his bottom ribs (to pass a physical test, military, Nunnery, Cartoon character). Women have one more rib than men; so are physically more viable. A lung is better protected from impact, men are weak in rib equations; also, they have to wear athletic cups to protect vital functions when physically active *this seems another physical hindrance*. Someone *a man* just told me Women have one less rib than Adam. What is the truth here, obviously its the opposite. The more ribs you have the better qualified to become someones dinner.
edit on 29-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

When God was giving Out Balls , Women Missed the Memo . A Leader Must be a Man , it's Only Natural.....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

When God was giving Out Balls , Women Missed the Memo . A Leader Must be a Man , it's Only Natural.....

Balls are equalilent of (OVARIES) what is those/that?? Lets call it/they/this/them:
The Age Of Monsters
Leaders Of Men
The Delicate Prey
The Spiders House
Ill described.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join