It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders delegates will walk out of Hillary Clinton’s speech tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

PHILADELPHIA –– Bernie Sanders delegates furious with Hillary Clinton’s nomination are planning to storm out of her speech tonight, The Tab has learned.

Chris, a delegate from Washington State, told us: “Half the Bernie delegates walked out on Tuesday and didn’t come back. Today the other half are walking out.

“They are going to put tape over their mouths and walk out the second she gets up on the stage, right then and there. I’ve been talking to my fellow delegates – they’re certain. The word is leaking out now. There’s nothing the DNC can really do about it.

Bernie Sanders delegates will walk out of Hillary Clinton’s speech tonight

Don't know whether this will happen or not and reportedly many Bernie delegates are already gone for the week, but if it happens, it will happen soon; she's due out in the next few minutes 'soon' according to MSNBC at 9:47 Eastern Time.

I certainly hope they will, but depending on the channel, we may not see it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian

Oh it will happen. Bernie delegates have been protesting this entire time, especially the hardcore Bernie or Bust delegates.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

have they begun to break wind yet ?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don't know what better example of the system being rigged then when hillary wins and becomes the POTUS.

She clearly doesn't have the support and is a manufactured corporate bobble head.

Disgusting and Hillary supporters should be disgusted with themselves even if they are paid. They should be made to look like the fools they are IMO. I have no sympathy for them as they are the reason our govt is corrupted.

The Right also has their fair share of party loyalist that can't think for themselves, but all this stuff with HIllary is just too much. Seriously when do you draw the line?

While trump is no prize she clearly makes him look like cub scout.
edit on 23731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 21:23:26 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Watching the MSNBC feed here - it actually looked like Bill fell asleep momentarily during Chelsea's speech. And a lot of the audience shots show angry people or ones not applauding on the clap lines.

Hillary is next.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have a lot of respect for the Bernie supporters. I don't agree with his ideas very much, but I support and respect their situation.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Yet Sanders himself has already given his endorsement to the wicked witch.Showing his credibility.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

2 words to describe the event:

# YEAH!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TDawg61

Yes he has. And to me that is very disturbing. We shall be certainly living in interesting times.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Speech over. Didnt happen. Next...........

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
They locked everyone in during Hillary's speech.

I am to tired to link it.

The whole thing was an illusion and lie.

Go read tonight's posts from the DNC convention thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
When it comes down to it the Bernie supporters, just like Bernie himself, are full of hot air and wind up kissing Hillary's ass.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
How are they going to walk out when they all ready did? And in fact came back to find there seats were taken by paid seat fillers. There is video all over the Web about how they removed Bernie supporters credentials I watched a video about 3 Arkansas delegates that had there credentials removed and thrown out. It's all over Bernie Sanders Web sites and his supporters are pissed. By day 3 most were replaced though they still managed to smuggle in the wiki leaks banner. What the press didn't show you was the the delegates walking out after the nomination half thr room emptied. And when they tried to return there seats were gone. Lol
edit on 7/29/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Followup video from the same source:

thetab.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Followup video from the same source:

thetab.com...

Bernie or bust yes I can't help it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

but but...I've heard rationalizations that Bernie actually won you know...like he got his points introduced to her program. Why would now delegates be angry ? Bernie gave her his support, no ?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

What does it matter if they walk out...this is not going to change the mind of any Democrat in the audience for watching this on tv..they are better off frustrating the people.

new topics

top topics

join