It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I stop my soul from harassing me with recordings of memories from its previous host?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The previous / original host, I found out, died 100 years ago. I did this by looking up details related to the memories I had for so long. I read about this man and started crying..I later felt quite silly crying bout some dude who died a century ago... Anyway he was a young man who was murdered rather brutally. I’ll sometimes have vivid dreams about this man, and the most traumatic ones come up the most complete with all the emotions which remain consistent every time. They keep replaying over and over again causing me emotional distress. Also for some reason the soul wanted me to know what this man looked like because I have a memory of that as well. I read somewhere that souls begin to die/dissipate after about 100 years which is why you don't see ghosts from people who died many centuries ago. Is this true?

I also feel the weird need to dress really old fashioned, and I can't quite explain it. But I notice the way I 'like' to dress, is how this man usually dressed...I really have no idea what the soul's motive is but I am disturbed by it either way.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1

How do you know how this man usually dressed?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

How do you know how this man usually dressed?

When I finally found documents about this guy, there were some old photographs as well. Same era of preference is what I was referring to.
edit on 28-7-2016 by 1MisterLeonard1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

If you believe in reincarnation then you were that guy.

Usually these stories only have to do with children who have a memory of another life.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Usually these stories only have to do with children who have a memory of another life.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

I still have these memories or at least my recollections of them remained consistent up until finding this guy.

As for actually being him, I'm skeptical of that assertion. Animals are not thought to have souls and lack consciousness, yet they can create and store memories. This man could create and store memories as well, and assuming souls exist, his soul would have recorded the memories and experiences from his brain, like a tape recorder. Think of it as being similar to a ''burn in'', which was a problem with old CRT monitors, where if a still image was left on the screen for extended periods, a faint 'ghost' of that image would remain.

For example, watching a recording of a relative who died long ago isn't the same as them actually being there and being alive. I think of souls as more of a 'parasite' for lack of a better word.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Your soul is harassing you? If you are not your soul, then what are you; who wrote this OP?

I think you are stuck in your worldly persona; your "ego" as its commonly referred to, so you are making yourself believe that your soul is some separate entity from you, when nothing could be further from the truth.

Souls do not "die", but could perhaps transform depending on how we are to define a soul. Spirits though, are eternal.

Heres my advice: people do not usually remember past lives unless they are to be taught something through the rememberance of that past life. If we all remembered all our past lives, the lives we were living right now, could become trivial and/or irrelevant. Thus to remember one (or many) is a gift but also a challenge, in that you have to figure out why you are remembering that life, and what it is that you need to remember from that life, to apply to this one.

So this is not a matter of having "your soul" stop harassing you, because thats nonsense. This is a matter of you being challenged to learn something, to better yourself, to advance towards some end that you have set out to achieve before even incarnating.

Learn everything you can about that man you used to be, as apparently youve found he existed. Just keep searching until something pertinent makes itself known. You dont have to force it, just allow it, that piece of knowledge, to show itself.

You are always in the position to do with that knowledge as you please, too. Be it to learn from it, to integrate it into your greater understanding of reality, to ponder on it, or to completely dismiss.

Perhaps what could be trying to be conveyed to you, is that you are not just a singular ego thats lives for a short time then poofs into nothingness. Maybe whats trying to be shown to you, is that you are more than your physical body, as its clear thats where you are coming from perspectively.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1MisterLeonard1

I still have these memories or at least my recollections of them remained consistent up until finding this guy.

As for actually being him, I'm skeptical of that assertion. Animals are not thought to have souls and lack consciousness, yet they can create and store memories. This man could create and store memories as well, and assuming souls exist, his soul would have recorded the memories and experiences from his brain, like a tape recorder.

For example, watching a recording of a relative who died long ago isn't the as them actually being there and being alive. I think of souls as more of a 'parasite' for lack of a better word.

This is against the rules (to remember consciously your most recent past life) will boomerang or derail this life's reason to be; its action upon to correct. Tell me more.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

As for actually being him, I'm skeptical of that assertion. Animals are not thought to have souls and lack consciousness, yet they can create and store memories. This man could create and store memories as well, and assuming souls exist, his soul would have recorded the memories and experiences from his brain, like a tape recorder.

For example, watching a recording of a relative who died long ago isn't the as them actually being there and being alive. I think of souls as more of a 'parasite' for lack of a better word.

This is against the rules (to remember consciously your most recent past life) will boomerang or derail this life's reason to be; its action upon to correct. Tell me more.

I don't really believe in the notion of ''past-life'' per se, but rather that the soul is 'parasitic' in a sense and sometimes, the memories formed in the brain 'burn in' to the soul, so the soul can 'record' memories and experiences. Like seeing old video footage of a long deceased relative, it doesn't mean they are really there, or alive.

As for the memories themselves, the death memory is the most vivid one, but also of a sister he had, the job he worked, etc. In some cases there is just a still image 'memory' but the emotions brought upon by it are very strong.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

How can I stop my soul from harassing me with recordings of memories from its previous host? page: 1

Tequila.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Mind, soul, memory's, personalty. Is what you take with you once the body dies. Think you see your body on a hospital gurney with doctors operating on you trying to keep you alive. And you're floating looking down at your body watching from above near the ceiling and you can hear them finally call time of death.
You say this guy died badly? Do you have any birthmark's that might correspond with his injury's?
Were made in Gods image he's eternal so are we.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
They might actually be Thetans. I hear Scientologists are experts in dealing with their shenanigans.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

1Mister: I don't really believe in the notion of ''past-life'' per se, but rather that the soul is 'parasitic' in a sense and sometimes, the memories formed in the brain 'burn in' to the soul, so the soul can 'record' memories and experiences. Like seeing old video footage of a long deceased relative, it doesn't mean they are really there, or alive. As for the memories themselves, the death memory is the most vivid one, but also of a sister he had, the job he worked, etc. In some cases there is just a still image 'memory' but the emotions brought upon by it are very strong.

If you don't believe in the "notion" of Past Life Memories; why post a thread wherein this is the primary concept.
edit on 28-7-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
MINES a soldier ..enjoy ,PILLS don't work either by the way ,learn a life where it is a tool is what I did.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Amazing.As most reincarnationists dont remember their past lives.The op of this thread not only remembers but is so special that he contends his"Past lives"are interfering with his"present"existense.I say a newboe with 90 stars looking for more by the way of bs tales.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

If you had ever lived in the Ancient Egyptian times and were forced into a sarcophagus, while alive, that had 8 inch interior spikes on the lid, and suffer the agonizing death by slow closure of the lid....would you ever forget that?

Not an average, everyday past life fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Meth is bad, always remember that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Take the memories as lessons. Learn to control them, and be able to summon them at will. it sounds like you have not tamed this positive trait. Others who recognize it, recognize its potential for success with the right focus. You may see and remember things that you don't realize can have a direct impact. First you need to be receptive though and not regard these as a nuisance.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There are many reasions for what is happing to you, none of them have anything to do with previous hosts. Perhaps it would be good to talk to some one trained in helping people (mental health) as it seem your problum is starting to take over your life and that is never a good thing. Psychological well-being is very important for a happy life. Take care and be safe
P.S. I am not making fun of you or what you belive, I just offer an alternative that might help.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Got to love Spooky Action at a Distance...

Ever hear of quantum entanglement? One atom one place effecting another atom at another place.

Well Time can also be a place.

Now the question is are the entangled things chroniton based (going forward only) or Tachion based (going backward) or is it Mutual...

Can you effect the past by trying to change your memories?

If so research how he died, and then try to maneuver to avoid that situation, as far as he would be concerned he would be suffering fivesight. But once the danger is over for him the entanglement should release...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join