It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Insanely Clear EVPs Captured while Sleeping

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'll tell you guys what I think it is saying after 1 or 2 people post what they think it is saying. Both of these clips gave me chills as they sound like the same Spirit. I recommend you guys listen with Earbuds if you got them. All responses are welcome.

The 1st clip you will hear me breathing heavily through my nose and moving around in my bed. Ill also leave out were I think the Spirit is talking.

media.dreamtalkrecorder.net...

The 2nd Clip I showed to a few different people and they heard exactly what i heard.

media.dreamtalkrecorder.net...

These are the original clips unenhanced as well.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I have tried and tried and can honestly not here a single thing.

It's very hard to make anything from that at all, unless you force yourself to fill in spaces, like most EVP's.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

I have tried and tried and can honestly not here a single thing.

It's very hard to make anything from that at all, unless you force yourself to fill in spaces, like most EVP's.

Its all right if you can't make it out. Like most Hobbies it takes a while develop the skill to separate all the different background noises. Trust me there is something there.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"Insanely clear"? I don't think so. Some hissing is about it. No words apparent.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
There is no "Insanely Clear EVPs" in those recordings, just wishful thinking on your part.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The only thing that is "insanely clear" in those is that you can't make out anything "insanely clear" or otherwise.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Don't listen to 'em Steve. These recordings are at least as insane as your others.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

In the first recording i thought I heard 'something'. The second recording is definitely not as clear. I used headphones first and then two different sets of earbuds. The second set of earbuds allowed for a little more clarity. I am going to PM you what they both sound like to me.

I don't want to influence anyone that may come after me and listen also.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I've heard many evps and I have to say those aren't that great. The second one just sounds like bed noise. The first one vaguely sounded like I'm coming, but that's a stretch. Really both sound just like normal noises.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: proloz
The first one vaguely sounded like I'm coming,

What kind of kinky ghost is this?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I don't have the app to hear it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Clearly hear: "Your F------ me" In the first one.
Disturbing.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

In the first recording i thought I heard 'something'. The second recording is definitely not as clear. I used headphones first and then two different sets of earbuds. The second set of earbuds allowed for a little more clarity. I am going to PM you what they both sound like to me.

I don't want to influence anyone that may come after me and listen also.

The 1st one I haven't had time to amplify it yet. I heard something in it but it was hard to make out but i knew it was a very distinct voice separate from my own that should not be there.

The Second I have had time to amplify it using Wavepad and I believe it is saying "Not Today, Not Today, Thats it, (and a short pause followed by) Bad Move".

soundcloud.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
It kinda sounded like "I'm here"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: proloz

I heard that, too, but only after I read what you posted. The second one is nothing to my ears.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I hear nothing but static, and rustling. Had a family member listen, with better ears, and no words for him, either. Not even close, with the second, though with the first, I could see trying to hear words there.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Clearly hear: "Your F------ me" In the first one.
Disturbing.

You are pretty close sir. I found time to amplify it using Wavepad and when i slowed the audio down I heard "You Little F----- What? Then another Spirit comes in to say Hold on.

soundcloud.com...-what

new topics

top topics

join