It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Bernie Sanders "roughed-up" by Clinton's goons at the DNC?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy
Sanders-Backed Pramila Jayapal Wins Big in Washington Congressional Primary

Do you actually not realize what is happening? He has started a fire. Now he gets to go watch what happens.
He totally succeeded in his mision.

GO BERNIE!!

BURLINGTON, Vt. – U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders on Wednesday congratulated Pramila Jayapal on her victory in the Democratic primary for Washington’s 7th Congressional District.

“Pramila just proved that candidates can run a strong progressive campaign funded by small-dollar donors and win big,” Sanders said. “The people-powered movement that propelled our campaign to victory in states around the country is already changing how campaigns are run up and down the ticket.”

Jayapal trailed early in the race, but saw a steady climb in the polls following Sanders’ endorsement on April 13. In addition to campaigning with her, the Vermont senator helped Jayapal raise $226,000 from 27,692 individual donations and recruited volunteers to make 140,314 phone calls and knock doors.

“When you think of the political revolution, I want you to think about Pramila,” Sanders said.

Jayapal now moves on to the general election in November where she will face one of two opponents she beat in Tuesday’s primary by more than 16 points.

Nowhere near over, folks. Down-ticket is where the action is.
edit on 8/4/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
More nonsense. Skunkworks anyone?

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't know if the DNC-Clintons physically touched Bernie, but WikiLeaks-Assange says that both Bernie Sanders, and his wife Jane, were physically threatened by them.

Source: yournewswire.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: butcherguy
Sanders-Backed Pramila Jayapal Wins Big in Washington Congressional Primary

Do you actually not realize what is happening? He has started a fire. Now he gets to go watch what happens.
He totally succeeded in his mision.

GO BERNIE!!

BURLINGTON, Vt. – U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders on Wednesday congratulated Pramila Jayapal on her victory in the Democratic primary for Washington’s 7th Congressional District.

“Pramila just proved that candidates can run a strong progressive campaign funded by small-dollar donors and win big,” Sanders said. “The people-powered movement that propelled our campaign to victory in states around the country is already changing how campaigns are run up and down the ticket.”

Jayapal trailed early in the race, but saw a steady climb in the polls following Sanders’ endorsement on April 13. In addition to campaigning with her, the Vermont senator helped Jayapal raise $226,000 from 27,692 individual donations and recruited volunteers to make 140,314 phone calls and knock doors.

“When you think of the political revolution, I want you to think about Pramila,” Sanders said.

Jayapal now moves on to the general election in November where she will face one of two opponents she beat in Tuesday’s primary by more than 16 points.

Nowhere near over, folks. Down-ticket is where the action is.

Yep.....
And the lady that orchestrated his defeat won her race in Florida.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't know if the DNC-Clintons physically touched Bernie, but WikiLeaks-Assange says that both Bernie Sanders, and his wife Jane, were physically threatened by them.

Well, if sources from the Kremlin said it, it must be true.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Bernie didn't have a job until he was 40 years old. Many still view him as a typical feckless liberal feminist cuck boy, but most recently the dude did not get the job he applied for (president) but was still able to buy two vacation homes. He is a master at manipulating the system for profit while not working. It's what he does. So, no, I don't think he was roughed up, I don't believe he ever wanted to be president, he just wanted a new house.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Reigning

R U channelling McCarthy?

According to Assange, Bernie Sanders was threatened. During an interview with Australian journalist John Pilger, who is based in the United Kingdom, Assange disclosed some very concerning information.

“Look, I think—you know, we know how politics works in the United States. Whoever—whatever political party gets into government is going to merge with the bureaucracy pretty damn fast. It will be in a position where it has some levers in its hand. And Bernie Sanders was independent candidate trying to get the nomination trough the Democratic Party and if you ask me he did get the nomination, but he was threatened to drop out.”

source

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Assanges opinion on this issue is as meritorious as the paper boys commentary of the front page.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks for your opinion, which I give less credit, than I would give to Assange's opinion.

But thanks again, for your attempt to correct the record!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

He probably gleaned this from one of the documents that are going to be released between Sept 12th and November 7th.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
Thanks for your opinion, which I give less credit, than I would give to Assange's opinion.

But thanks again, for your attempt to correct the record!

Wrong team, great argument nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

He probably gleaned this from one of the documents that are going to be released between Sept 12th and November 7th.

Maybe, but Im of the opinion Bernie is such a cuck they won him over with a couple dnc platform changes and a fruit basket.

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Goodness! I didn't know that this post would have received a better reception if I had STARTED A THREAD about the Clinton threats on Sanders' family, instead of appending it to this existing thread. My mistake. Apparently, the things that I think are not a big deal, actually are a big deal to a lot of ATSers. I'll start more threads going forward. Learned my lesson.
-CareWeMust

top topics

<< 1   >>

join