It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Long Democrat Woman Originally From Pakistan Now Voting Trump !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Like many of you, I read many different forums, when I read this, I was thinking wow if Trump can get her, he can get anybody.

This is a woman whose voting record is Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, and Obama.

Her reason for voting for Trump this round

1) Massive disappointment with Obama. She thinks he's a naive lightweight who can get bullied by the GOP and she thinks Trump can't get bullied.

2) She got a bit screwed over last year when after her job unfairly terminated her during her sick leave, she had to transfer over to Obamacare and well, the plans have been a disaster. She has to go 60 miles to a doctor covered by obamacare insurance plans who can treat her lupus. So Obamacare is pretty much a flop in her mind.

3) Doesn't like or trust Hillary Clinton. And I mean she doesn't like her at all.

4) Thinks Trump will actually be able to negotiate good deals with other countries.

5) She believes Trump will hold other rich people into account.

6) She's gotten a bit harsh against Muslims in general lately due to events that have been happening in Pakistan.

Here come the Blue Dog Democrats as they put Reagan into power they will do the same for Trump.
Oh and add to that a million plus pissed of Bernie people's votes too.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Where's the link?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Its not to late to get on the Trump Train!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I guess she didn'the get the memo from the DNC.
Asians are not allowed to vote for Trump.
Nor women.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Cool story and everything but that one I don't understand. It's not rich people's fault its the people who make the laws to let rich people get away with what they do that is the real issue.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Cool story and everything but that one I don't understand. It's not rich people's fault its the people who make the laws to let rich people get away with what they do that is the real issue.

It makes sense. It's the rich people (like Trump) that get the laws passed that they want. The politicians are just their lackyes.
edit on 31-7-2016 by GailNot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join