It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Wasps, White Sheets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yep, I had another one of those dreams. I've been sitting on it for a couple days, but it won't leave me alone, so I thought I ought to share it. Maybe it will let me go then.

In this dream I am in a house, now it was not a crystal clear interpretation of the house, but my sense of place was that I was in my folks' house and very specifically at the top of the stairs. This if odd because I also had the sense I was in a bed. I have no idea how you get a bed at the top of those stairs since the main staircase goes straight up and then immediately wraps to your right along a hall that has the bedrooms off of it to the left with a landing along the stairs on the right. And the wall at the top of the stairs was yellow with a branching crack from the floor toward the ceiling.

The crack was not all that odd since the house is approaching 150 years old and made of stone and regularly sprouts cracks as it continues to settle. However, the color is all wrong. It's got a gray paper on it. It is NOT at all yellow, and this was a bright yellow that was more of an eyesore color than sane wall treatment, IMO.

So, I'm in a bed at the top of some stairs where a bed has no business being in a house that is and isn't my folks' house.

There are other people there. I don't ever see them clearly, but I do hear them a couple of times. I have the sense that I know them, but no one in particular.

So there is a lot of worry because for some reason, the wasps outside are mad. I don't why and neither does anyone else, but we're inside so it shouldn't matter. Then all of a sudden, wasps start coming in through the crack in the wall. Someone says that the nest outside must have been knocked down and people start to panic. The wasps coming are black, but they don't look like regular wasps. They're like the absence of wasps, inky black shadows without real depth to them. Wasp-shaped and they move and fly around like them though. It's like if you took and movie of wasps and then cut out the wasps and left a black void where the wasps were. And even though I didn't count them, I knew there were five of them.

I immediately huddled on the bed and pulled the sheets over myself. This is where it gets ridiculously vivid again. The sheets were white, and they were so well defined I could pick the exact sheets out of my linen closet. When they are clean, they are white and crisp and have a certain smell and feel to them that is very distinct. We pulled the sheets over our heads. I say "we" because even though I again didn't see them, there were other people under the sheets, I think. At least I told people to get under the sheets so the wasps couldn't sting them.

And we hid.

Then, something started walking on the sheets and pouncing. It was the cat. (My folks have a very insanely large house cat.) Someone mentioned that he must be chasing and hunting the wasps. After a while, I decided to stick my head out to see if the wasps had been taken care of. Almost immediately, a wasp flew at my head to try to sting me. But out of nowhere from behind my head, a large golden paw came and wrapped across my forehead and face from behind before it could get there. I could feel the wasp poking through the paw trying to sting at my temple and forehead, but it couldn't break through.

Then I woke up.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Dream Interpretation... get a cat.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Ha, we have three.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

then you have nothing to fear... except the cats.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Interesting dream ketsuko. When i began reading this it gave me a chill because i've had a wasp dream too years ago, once. I woke up walked into my kitchen and there was a 'yep you guessed it' a wasp right in the middle of the floor. Really flipped me out seeing that thing.

dreamsnest.com...

Some believe when we see these things, they are Totems to us.

Symbolic Meanings of the Wasp

Unveiling animal symbolism affords us new insight into life, and lessons for life too. Even the wasp has symbolic messages to offer us. Granted, the wasp isn't the top ten most popular animal totem or guide, but do a little research, and you'll find the wasp is a highly regarded symbol in many cultures. Here are some highlights from my own research...I hope you'll enjoy them, and gain new perspective into wasp symbolism from reading.

In some African traditions, the wasp is a symbol of evolution, and control over our life circumstances.

Some Native American Indian tribal myth indicates the wasp as the creator of the earth, and was a symbol of order, organization as well as productivity.

Ancient European lore recognizes the wasp as big part in pollination. Here the wasp is symbolic of fertility as this genre of earth-based believers honored the wasp for its role in continuation of certain plants and flowers.

Animal symbolism of the wasp deals many themes. Here are a few...
www.whats-your-sign.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The House = America
Black Shadowy Wasps = "Black Lives Matter" protesters
White Sheets = Trump and the far right (lol, your symbol not mine)
Attack Cat = Police

America is no longer the "America" you recognize from your childhood, and you're afraid a group of "Black Lives Matter" protesters will harm you and your allies. So you hide behind Trump and the "white sheet" for safety. And you're thankful that the attack animal (police) will attack the BLM people and "protect" you and your allies.

So in short, you should probably lay off Fox News for a while and not watch that Wasp movie anymore. (note: I would've come up w/a completely different interpretation if it was someone else.)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
More interesting than the dream ... is that you keep having them.

You're in a special place in your life ATM. Might be an opportunity in there for a trip to a special place.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

AH, I know someone would show up with the race baiting sooner or later. I have my own interpretation. I also tend to use more Biblical/spiritual interpretive sets for my own dreams.

Black actually has nothing to do with race. Since these are not figures dressed in black or a black skies/dark surroundings, they are more likely tie into famine in some way. A starvation of sorts.

Similarly, white, yellow, and gold all have their own meaning.
edit on 28-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

When you see a bed in your dream, pay attention. One of the meanings of a bed in your dream is the connecting point between your conscious and subconscious. So right off the bat, your dream is telling you to pay attention...there is a message here for you.

I think maybe the stairs is a symbol for that connection also, from the conscious (bottom) to the subconscious (top).

A home or house represents your self, either physical or spiritual, or perhaps both. What you perceive happening in the home or to the house can reflect what you may be experiencing in your real life, either physically, emotionally, or even spiritually.

The crack in your house represents a vulnerability. It allows the unwanted and perhaps the dangerous to seep into your home, your life.

The white sheets represent your sense of security, that which protects and hides you from something that could possibly hurt you or affect you negatively.

The shadow-like dark wasps represent a perceived unknown danger.

The cat represents your intuitive self, that feminine power and essense.

So, putting the symbology into an interpretation:

Your dream is telling you at the beginning of it that it is a 'message' dream, so pay attention. It's important. (bed)

Consciously AND subconsciously (stairs) you KNOW what is happening....you sense a danger to your home or your way of life (familiar house), but you're not able to quite identify what that exact danger is yet. But, you absolutely know in your gut and in your mind that it is real and it is entering your homeland quietly, determinedly, and darkly in the shadows (crack) (wasps).

Your familiar sense of security (sheets) is being challenged. You may hide behind it, but you can feel the vulnerability, that those sheets might not protect you totally. You worry for others, too, even people you don't know but are a part of your "family" (perhaps countrymen?).

Your intuition (cat) tells you to face it and identify it. Doing this may cause some discomfort, but facing the fear and seeing it for what it is will help you deal with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Normally in symbolic dreams, houses are representations of the inner self.

I think this is the case with your dream.

Perhaps it is a frustration over not being able to speak your mind.
I suggest this because in the dream, you see a danger,(it is spoken about,the nest was hit,black wasps)
suddenly find yourself attacked through a known weakness, (crack in the wall)
You hid pulling sheets up over yourself. (keep your mouth shut to avoid the perceived danger)
Eventually because someone might be doing something about it (the cat,allies)
you say something.
(looked out of sheets)
At which point you are attacked.

The golden paw is your belief in being correct,
believing that truth is the right thing and will protect you through allies.

Something is bothering you, you are seeing something happen that scares you, and you are afraid.
I dunno, that is just kind of what came to mind,
so that is what I got out of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I had a black wasp dream (like a mud dauber) several years ago that still makes me shudder. I spoke with a Shaman and he told me that Wasp dreams are connected to military or a militarized BLM or Forestry. My dream was in the forest and the wasp was bigger than I am. Worse nightmare of my life...... There were 2 one screamed at me. The Shaman told me to stop what I was doing (I discovered something from Google earth) and never look at it again.

The next day I got out of my car and the door wouldnt shut, I discovered an Indian Head Nickle stuck in my door jam. Never saw it before, I have no idea where it came from. I stopped looking at the anomaly on Google earth. lol

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Perhaps the house is the church (as in body of Christ). The cracks indicate dangerous weakening of the church's overall integrity. The walls are painted a color that reflects its insanity. The wasps could be demons or demon influenced people. The bed is a place of rest. The white sheets are the comfort of the Holy Spirit. The cat could be an angel sent to hunt the wasps.

This could be a warning that the church is going insane and crumbling, which exposes us to dangers that normally do not manifest in such an intrusive way (wasps were like a void, maybe from another realm). The solution is to REST in the Holy Spirit (1John 1:9) while the Lord sends protection.

What is your interpretation?
edit on 28-7-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
The wasps represent chaos of a sort leading to potential starvation or famine of some kind (not necessarily literal; there are many ways to be starved). The number 5 generally indicates fruitfulness or blessing. That there are five wasps ...? To me it seems to mean the opposite of fruitfulness or blessing or a period of time for what the wasps indicate, so a literal 5.

A bed is a place of rest and the state of the bed can tell you some things. In this case, the bed was clean with very crisp sheets which indicates righteous living. The crisp, clean state of the sheets back this up being symbolic of virtuous living. That the sheets are white are a further indication of righteousness.

The wall and its state are being used for protection, but that protection is failing. The color is one of something valued.

So whatever state it is the wasps represent, the things we rely on and value for protection are failing us. Our defense then lies in virtuous and righteous living.

I am not sure what role exactly the cats play.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I also tend to use more Biblical/spiritual interpretive sets for my own dreams.

Revelation 9:3. "And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

Locusts with scorpion tails would be equal to the sting of a wasp. The yellow of a wasp could equal the golden crowns that the locusts wear. Plus being from the smoke of hells fire, they would naturally be covered in black soot.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

The house being the same, and different, I can relate to, because that's standard for buildings in my dreams. Even the somewhat familiar ones aren't ever quite right. The cat is pretty cool. Do you have one at home? The wasps.....that's just creepy, having them look like an absence of a wasp. Gives me chills. Does the number of them, five, have any significance to you?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

AH, I know someone would show up with the race baiting sooner or later. I have my own interpretation. I also tend to use more Biblical/spiritual interpretive sets for my own dreams.

Black actually has nothing to do with race. Since these are not figures dressed in black or a black skies/dark surroundings, they are more likely tie into famine in some way. A starvation of sorts.

Similarly, white, yellow, and gold all have their own meaning.

I only interpreted it that way because I took your notoriously right wing posts into consideration. Dreams usually involve situations we focus on in life, be they real or imagined. Kind of like a person who's in debt being chased by snakes in a nightmare; a worrying parent having a dream of an accident with their children; or a person who's sexually frustrated having wet dreams, etc.

Learning about a person's recent personal issues is usually one of the first steps to interpreting dreams. But since you didn't provide any of this info in the OP, I looked at your posts for reference. Make sense now?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Dreams generally reflect issues of deep significance in our psyche according to some schools of interpretive thought. According to others, they can be warnings or messages about where you life is going.

As far as trying to psycho-analyze me based on my posting history ... you would do better to understand things of deep significance to me based on threads I start. How many BLM threads have I started? That's right ... none. Just because I have an opinion on their activities, doesn't mean I let them live rent-free in my head.

However, I suppose if that's the way we psycho-analyze people these days ... what does your interpretation of this say about you?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I was quite struck by Ketsuko's dream because of an experience I had recently. It was a sunny Saturday in June. I sat outside enjoying the blue sky which was dotted with white clouds. I live in the rural desert, so all was quiiet and peaceful. I gazed out toward the east at a bunch of clouds there, when I sensed an entity "up there" and connected with it. I am the type of person who studies my dreams and keeps my mind open to spiritual/paranormal experiences during the day, but I have never had an experience quite like this while wide awake in the middle of the day.

I felt a telepathic conversation taking place between the entity and me. It began to probe my mind and then suddenly squealed, "Xenophobe!" Which surprised me and was unexpected. The sound of the scream was telepathic, but sounded somewhat mechanical (reminded me of a Dalek (for those familiar with Dr. Who series). It then proceeded to tell me that it had placed me in the desert to isolate me. It said that while I might believe I chose the place for solitude, it was actually a banishment by "it".

As I pondered this, amazed and awed on one hand that this conversation had happened while I sat there wide awake on this beautiful bright day, on the other hand I found it distasteful and negative. I usually have positive uplifting "spiritual" experiences.

Turning away from the eastern clouds from where it spoke, I turned to the south to gaze and ponder. A face then appeared filling a large portion of the sky. The face was some sort of insect and had a translucent appearance similar to the cloaked predator in the movie "Predator". It then boomed at me, like an angry roar, "Obama!"

I was not frightened, but I was freaked out. The whole experience so clear, I wanted to share it with someone, but other than my spouse, I didn't know who else would be appropriate, so I've held onto it until now. I continued to wonder what type of an insect head I had seen. I finally determined that it was some sort of bee...oh yeah, a wasp, I decided.

A couple of weeks later, while awake, I had another experience. This was a vision in my head of a human-sized black wasp. I knew it was the entity that spoke to me from the sky. In the vision I reached over and ripped off its head and stuck it on a spit. It felt gratifying as hell. I've never had negative experiences like this. But my whole world this year (2016) has been increasingly and alarmingly going downhill with a life threatening illness in January and continuous financial hardship. I feel the earth is infested at this time. Certainly my world is. I loved the cat in Ketsuko's dream because it seemed like hope and help to combat what plagues us. I think it symbolized Trump.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

I also tend to use more Biblical/spiritual interpretive sets for my own dreams.

Revelation 9:3. "And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

Locusts with scorpion tails would be equal to the sting of a wasp. The yellow of a wasp could equal the golden crowns that the locusts wear. Plus being from the smoke of hells fire, they would naturally be covered in black soot.

I did consider that briefly, but it's been a long time since I have thought about that particular passage. I also thought about the mark too since it was going after my temple and forehead region. But it's very easy to assign apocalyptic meanings to things when it's far more personal.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I was doing some counting.

It will be roughly 5 months until a new president is sworn in.

top topics

join