It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump may have violated Logan Act

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trouble is he never made any "invites".

This is all coming from the Clinton Campaign.

Has the smell of desperation all over it, doesn't it? LOL

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

It is also likely that there are other work-related e-mails that they did not produce to State and that we did not find elsewhere, and that are now gone because they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.

and the lawyers cleaned their devices.... That statement is referring to the lawyers' devices, not the Clintons' server.

The first round of attorney's collected data from various devices and servers.....

The FBI also discovered several thousand work-related e-mails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014. We found those additional e-mails in a variety of ways. Some had been deleted over the years andwe found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private e-mail domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government e-mail accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton, including high-ranking officials at other agencies, people with whom a Secretary of State might naturally correspond.

This helped us recover work-related e-mails that were not among the 30,000 produced to State. Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of e-mail fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013.

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed. Because she was not using a government account—or even a commercial account like Gmail—there was no archiving at all of her e-mails, so it is not surprising that we discovered e-mails that were not on Secretary Clinton’s system in 2014, when she produced the 30,000 e-mails to the State Department.

The lawyers doing the sorting for Secretary Clinton in 2014 did not individually read the content of all of her e-mails, as we did for those available to us; instead, they relied on header information and used search terms to try to find all work-related e-mails among the reportedly more than 60,000 total e-mails remaining on Secretary Clinton’s personal system in 2014. It is highly likely their search terms missed some work-related e-mails, and that we later found them, for example, in the mailboxes of other officials or in the slack space of a server. It is also likely that there are other work-related e-mails that they did not produce to State and that we did not find elsewhere, and that are now gone because they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery. We have conducted interviews and done technical examination to attempt to understand how that sorting was done by her attorneys. Although we do not have complete visibility because we are not able to fully reconstruct the electronic record of that sorting, we believe our investigation has been sufficient to give us reasonable confidence there was no intentional misconduct in connection with that sorting effort.
www.fbi.gov... -a-personal-e-mail-system

we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Possible isn't the same as factual! There's no evidence that any of the Clintons' emails were hacked.

edit on 28-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Amazing how defenders of Trump keep digging a moral pit for themselves

Trump was right when he said his followers would justify him committing murder

You no longer have any moral credibility just obsessive devotion to a demagogue

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

And what about people like me? I'm a Libertarian, and I don't support either Hillary or Trump.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

And what about people like me? I'm a Libertarian, and I don't support either Hillary or Trump.

Vote your conscience based on the issues

But just be clear you know who these people are. Don't let them deceive you

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Im still undecided whether I do a protest vote against Hillary, or a protest vote against the GOP and go 3rd party this time.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

It is also likely that there are other work-related e-mails that they did not produce to State and that we did not find elsewhere, and that are now gone because they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Im still undecided whether I do a protest vote against Hillary, or a protest vote against the GOP and go 3rd party this time.

I would only vote for Hillary over practical issues like Obamacare.

I know Hillary is a dangerous neocon.

I knew what Trump was ever since he mocked that disabled reporter and lied about it.

He’s in a moral swamp

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yet another left wing shill bait thread from our hairy friend.

Quit feeding the trolls!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Also, send a cop to every news network, make it publicly Known you sent them a copy and then let the American people see the corruption for themselves. There are certain ones, like MSNBC and CNN, who would do their best to edit those e mails, to make Hillary look like the victim...or just outright lie and deny they ever got them.
I hope someone does have all of them and posts them to the internet. Let's see the Clinton supporters spin that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Likely that there are some emails that they don't know about.....that there is no evidence for..........

Please.......go invent crimes somewhere else.....this is a done deal.....Clinton is cleared of any criminal activity.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

She was not cleared.

Comey said some very harsh things based on the evidence that was found.
And he said that anyone in the same position would face administrative action.

He knew the prosecutors were not going to convict, because Lynch is best buds with Hillary, so he got the information out as well as he could.

edit on 7/28/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OP. there was no Intent to violate the act. SO its a non issue. IF hillary tried to do something with this it would also re open her investigation and most likely a special prosecutor this time to go around the DOJ.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

So Obama's Secretary of State and party has had 30K emails hacked, severely putting this nation at risk, never mind Benghazi, gun running to Mexican cartels, open borders and releasing 120K illegals back into society who've committed crimes, Syria, Libya, arming ISIS, etc, and you're sitting here suggesting Trump is the threat?

Grabbing at straws indeed.

Trump wants to protect America and its citizens. Obama and his cartel have sold out American safety to global corporations and politics in the name of profit.
edit on 28-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It's DNC week, and the media is mostly talking about Trump, and about Hillary's deleted emails.

Trump is really good at this

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

OH ,they can TRY but their credibility is dead.
They are subdued by Bernie's political assassination,that's all or their pride perhaps.
THE DEATH of P.C. It s wonderful thought.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode
yep, he`s sly like a fox he knew that by the way he phrased his comment that anything the media said about it would make hillary look bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

So Obama's Secretary of State and party has had 30K emails hacked

What? There is no evidence that the Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton's, server was hacked.....NONE! ZERO! NADA!

However, according to the FBI, Russians DID hack the DNC, the White House, the Department of Defense and other federal agencies.

Russian government hackers penetrated the computer network of the Democratic National Committee and gained access to the entire database of opposition research on GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, according to committee officials and security experts who responded to the breach.
The FBI first notified the DNC in April that it had been breached, said two individuals who are familiar with the matter. U.S. law enforcement and intelligence officials had been aware of two Russian hacker groups that have been linked to the intrusion and are also believed to have compromised networks in U.S. government agencies, including the Defense Department, the State Department, and the White House, as well as U.S. companies and universities.

edit on 28-7-2016 by windword because: www.washingtonpost.com... 4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 28-7-2016 by neo96 because: wrong thread.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It's DNC week, and the media is mostly talking about Trump, and about Hillary's deleted emails.

Trump is really good at this

Well as long as there was no 'intent'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join