It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBER ALERT - issued for boy, 11

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
this was falling down the page, I wanted to bring it back to the top, as it's a very important subject...

Please take a look at the boys pic... maybe you've spotted him today ?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Whats even worse it was the fathers roommate.

What kind of Father lets a known sex offender stay at his house?

Another point, here in Arkansas you have to be on a list of people the PARENTS will allow to pick up your kid. In other words the Father not only allowed a known sex offender live with him but SIGNED a paper allowing this freak to pick him up

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
makes me wonder about the father being... well you know..

( I hate to say it ).. .or ever think it really...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
makes me wonder about the father being... well you know..

He was interviewed but claimed he didn't know. He was just a guy he met in Jail. What a freaking loser.

And now his kid has to pay the price for his fathers idiocy

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
He was interviewed but claimed he didn't know. He was just a guy he met in Jail. What a freaking loser.

And now his kid has to pay the price for his fathers idiocy

I caught that, too. You wonder where the poor kid's mom is -- though with that sort of history and with things bad enough that he was apparently living with his dad... the poor kid probably didn't have much of a home life.

Hopefully he'll be found and put into a decent foster home. I know a lot of them aren't good, but they may be an improvement over what he already has.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
an Amber Alert was issued yesterday for these two children...

The North Carolina couple accused of kidnapping their own children from foster care were taken into custody today in Grayson County, Virginia, authorities told CNN. "We have the children and some adults," Grayson County Sheriff Jerry Wilson told CNN.

The children are safe now...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Did they watch Spongebob or Barney together in jail ? No way I would befriend a childmolester in jail....

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This is a bloody good idea to post the pics of missin kids.Couldnt the mods make a bit dedicated to this.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   

A team of investigators are searching campsites in the Ocala National Forest and around Dunellon Elementary School Wednesday night for a missing Marion County, Fla., boy thought to be with a man described as a known sex offender, Local 6 News has learned.

www.local6.com...

Still no real information about how the boys family got into this mess. It is being reported that the father was in jail for for violation of probation on an aggravated battery charge. Both the suspect and the child are reported to have moved into the father's apartment in December. No mention of who had custody of the child prior to that or why he would end up in the care of these two.

This appears to have been such an avoidable tragedy. At least there are new leads in the case. I hope this boy is found today, unharmed.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I just checked..... nothing new on this today...

anyone else heard anything ?

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kpatrickm
This is a bloody good idea to post the pics of missin kids.Couldnt the mods make a bit dedicated to this.

I second that motion. It is a very sad subject yet very, very important and maybe someone here, someday will be able to help. With the tremendous number of visitors to this site it would be excellent exposure. And it is not off topic with the theme of this site - we've discussed possible conspiracies with missing children before. This would be a very positive thing. Please, lets do it!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Bump.....

Anyone have any updates on this story,

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here's a picture of the "scumbag" that has the little boy :

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It is believed that Adam was abducted by Frederick Fretz, 42.

Fretz, a known sex offender in Arizona and Pennsylvania had been roommates since December with Adam's father, who met Fretz in jail in September or October, the sheriff's office said.

"Fretz is a registered sex offender in Arizona and Pennsylvania," Marion County Sheriff's Office spokeswoman Sue Livoti said. "He did not register in the state of Florida as required."

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Here's a picture of the "scumbag" that has the little boy :

Thanx for posting that scumbags picture. Man, it is so disheartening that there is no updated information.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Look at this one : ( not the kid in this original story )

Fla. Child Safe After Forgotten On School Bus For Two Hours

PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A driver left a 3-year-old girl alone on a school bus for more than two hours, school district administrators said Wednesday.

The girl's parents contacted school officials around 6:10 p.m. Tuesday because their daughter had not been returned home, district spokesman Ronnie Arnold said.

In less than 15 minutes, the child was found asleep on the bus, which the driver left parked outside McMillan Pre-K Center when the route was finished.

Lula Harris, a driver for 11 years, was put on paid leave until the investigation is finished, Superintendent Jim Paul told the Pensacola News Journal.

He said it appeared Harris failed to follow a procedure requiring drivers to walk up and down the aisle of the bus at the end of their routes.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
still nothing new on this....

I'm worried about that little boy.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
www.local6.com...

is still reporting that police are searching in Ocala National Forest...

UPDATED: Search teams are once again in the Ocala National Forest this afternoon searching campsites for a missing 11-year-old boy and a known sex offender who allegedly abducted him, according to Local 6 News.

more :

In 1998, Fretz was found guilty of sexually assaulting a different 11-year-old boy, Local 6 News reported.

Because Kirkirt did not know Fretz was a sex offender, he allowed the man to pick up his son from Dunnellon Elementary School Tuesday -- the last time he was seen, according to the report.

"I'm just praying to God that he is alive," Adam's father Ivert Kirkirt said. "He seemed OK and my son liked him, he trusted him."

Adam, who moved into his father's Ocala apartment in December, is about 5 feet tall and weighs about 100 pounds. He was last seen wearing black pants, a white T-shirt and a black sweatshirt with a Spider-Man symbol.

Police are searching for a white 1993 Chevy Lumina with Florida temporary tag K930-950 taped on the left side of the back window.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Checked the local news station in Florida today, nothing new to report.

Just that local forest dwellers have been recruited to help search the area.

www.local6.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The longer he is missing, the chances of him being found alive become smaller and smaller.

When you add the fact that the nabber is not family.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join