It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips Is Our Food

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Woah dude, you got it all going on in this thread! RFID chips, demons, time changes, thought police, the government, the police, satellites, nanobots and clones! Tinfoil hat special in full effeck!

I do have a question, do we become the RFID chip or do we become a demon? Or is the RFID chip actually a demon?
edit on 28-7-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy

Woah dude, you got it all going on in this thread! RFID chips, demons, time changes, thought police, the government, the police, satellites, nanobots and clones! Tinfoil hat special in full effeck!

I do have a question, do we become the RFID chip or do we become a demon? Or is the RFID chip actually a demon?

Perhaps it's the food that creates the RFID chip, which summons the demon, which brings us a better RFID chip?

Or perhaps the food brings the demon, who brings the RFID chips, with some salsa?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

You forgot the pitchfork with those 3 tips, one for the house, one for the kitchen staff, and the wait staff. Tip sharing at slave wages is some nonsense... but all being robots they sure do love their work.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

We all willingly accept the chip when we purchase a smart phone.

I recommend never using your birth name.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Wait.... Demons come with built in WiFi???

I need to keep this in mind in case my Internet ever gets cut off again.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Oh my, where did this come from???

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: normajean
Oh my, where did this come from???

You don't have to believe me all that matters to me is giving you the solution when that time comes you will know it when the government implements thought laws. You don't have to call it RFID Chips like I did you could call it nano particles that changes your DNA like I called it in my 2nd paragraph. Nano Particles People the research is there to back this information up just look at the other poster that quoted the article and there's many others as well.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think this lady is discussing something similar with nano particles and demons.

www.youtube.com...

Here's a website that discuses nano particles and changes of DNA.

www.a-voice.org...

This website include nano technology and the Neural Monitoring Network System.

conspiracyrevelation.com...
edit on 29-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness

You forgot the pitchfork with those 3 tips, one for the house, one for the kitchen staff, and the wait staff. Tip sharing at slave wages is some nonsense... but all being robots they sure do love their work.

Slave wages, with chips and salsa, to serve the demons, as they prod us at the end of glowing-hot pitchforks.

Sounds about accurate.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't believe in demons... people just like actors do when they take on a persona for a role. Some feel some sense of power or justification in being "good" or "evil" as a mode of personal expression.

In such a manner the sociopathic tendency to be someone else surfaces instead of shedding all of that conceptual of make believe and then seeing who one is left with.

If someone wants to live life like a cat, they will live life like a cat, if someone wants to live life like a buzzard they will live life like a buzzard, if someone wants to embody what they think of as a demon, devil, god, fairy, or what ever else a mode of expression of concept they want to express as a self will come through, yet always in human form doing it...

why? Because they are simply human but don't want to be humans, they want to be something else.

Not all of these self assumed personal expressions people take are harmful to themselves or others. None of them are good or evil, just a bit self and other deluding based on belief of those concepts as a reality...

Sure, the imagination can come up with all sorts of things no different than in a dream world... does that make it any more or less reality to someone?

The sun will still sun and do what it does, no matter what we think about it, believe about it, or call it, nor does it matter if we worship it, blame it or anything else.

Yet deluded... we may think oh no the sun is this that or the other, fear it get paranoid about it want to destroy it... yet it just shines on in it's own nature.

When we drop all of that same nonsense we have about not only the world, but others and ourselves we can just be as well to our own nature.

Is all of this our nature? All of this has come from the energy and matter of the entire universe, none of it is artificial. Thought is an energy that inspires ones form to action, this energy flows on and on matter does the same thing. When we use the two together, many things can arise, some in that time beneficial or detrimental a lot of things are a dual edged sword... same in nature though so there's really no fault. Rain is great for crops yet too much will wash them into a rot. So is rain good or evil? Neither.

In such a manner asbestos was seen as a great thing for a very very long time, people even made tablecloths and clothes out of it in the medieval days... a cloth though magic because it impervious to fire. Now we see it's not so magical or mystical and can lead to cancer.

What has changed? If someone told those in medieval days that their special magic cloth was a poison, they would call you superstitious, because to them it was beneficial and something marvelous... and it was to pretty much everyone up until a few decades ago.

We evolve, we learn and we adapt... and none of those are mutually exclusive.
edit on 30-7-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join