It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFID Chips Is Our Food

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In the not so distant future many people will become RFID chips not implanted but actually become the RFID chip. It will all be from what you eat, the government will do everything in their power to limit natural food production including seeds to grow fresh produce. In its
place will be specialized food that were created in laboratories with no nutrients. So how do you become the RFID chip, easy when toxins and parasites accumulate in the body you'll eventually clog up your pores and colon leaving no where for these toxins to be released from your body. From there you become a walking vessel for demonic spirits to enter and posses you at will. Not only that but the government, the police, your job can track your every move and every thought on their CPU systems. They could then send WiFi and satellite signals to your brain to manipulate what you hear and see.

Your body reaction to these nano particles will be to react as an accelerant where you will feel sudden time loss and acceleration. Your whole makeup will be transferable to an alternate dimension exactly like this one where demons roam and in your actual dimension a demonic
clone will take your place temporarily taking on your mannerisms, voice and actions. In this alternate dimension your family members, friends and neighbors will all be counterfeit demons putting on an act as those people.

Each one of us since the day we were born have a set of watchers, not only angels but demons as well. These demons watch and observe our every move feeding off our energy and blood possessing psychic abilities to know each thought and image we create in our mind. Once we go off the path of God and are led astray by putting poison and toxins in our body we give these demons an ample opportunity to replace us. So its very important to eat fresh organic produce, vegetables and to fast every now and than.

This is the reason why they are dumping aluminum on our heads, aluminum is used in deodorant to prevent you from sweating in which clogs up your pores. In the future when the government implements thought laws you'll know this went into full affect. The RFID chip makes you a product of the demon network sort of like Facebook.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

unless you believe in magical sky god, and the jesus, and 900 year old guys building boats, and talking snakes, and people made from ribs, then this post has no merit... in fact, this thread is not well thought out or literate. it makes absolutely no sense, and demons and angels are figments of your imagination/ fairy tales.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Uhh ok so is this a dream that you had, or is it...... what exactly is it?

I mean plugging up your colon and all seems like a rather lame plan even for the NWO

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
clone will take your place temporarily taking on your mannerisms, voice and actions. In this alternate dimension your family members, friends and neighbors will all be counterfeit demons putting on an act as those people.

They already do this with the smart phones. Not long after getting one, begrudgingly and way late, I noticed some of its functions wouldn't even work with the face camera covered up.
edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

this has to be the least believable conpiracy theory ever

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Well the total package could use more work, but what he's getting at in general isn't too far off necessarily...

Signal Transmission in a Human Body Medium-Based Body Sensor Network Using a Mach-Zehnder Electro-Optical Sensor
The signal transmission technology based on the human body medium offers significant advantages in Body Sensor Networks (BSNs) used for healthcare and the other related fields. In previous works we have proposed a novel signal transmission method based on the human body medium using a Mach-Zehnder electro-optical (EO) sensor. In this paper, we present a signal transmission system based on the proposed method, which consists of a transmitter, a Mach-Zehnder EO sensor and a corresponding receiving circuit. Meanwhile, in order to verify the frequency response properties and determine the suitable parameters of the developed system, in-vivo measurements have been implemented under conditions of different carrier frequencies, baseband frequencies and signal transmission paths. Results indicate that the proposed system will help to achieve reliable and high speed signal transmission of BSN based on the human body medium.

Human arm transmits broadband
First we sent data through wires, then the air, now the human body is becoming a communications conduit.

Researchers at Korea University in Seoul have transmitted data at a rate of 10 megabits per second through a person’s arm, between two electrodes placed on their skin 30 centimetres apart.

The thin, flexible electrodes use significantly less energy than a wireless link like Bluetooth. That’s because low-frequency electromagnetic waves pass through skin with little attenuation, a route that also shelters them from outside interference.

Forget Bluetooth! Transmitting magnetic fields through the human body can connect smart devices... and saves battery power
Turning the human body into a giant magnet could help electronic devices communicate with each other without burning through the battery power.

Researchers have shown it is possible to transmit information through the human body using magnetic fields, which could allow smart watches, activity monitors and phones to communicate.

They say the technology, called magnetic field human body communication, uses just a fraction of the energy needed to send data over Bluetooth links and could also be more secure as it does not broadcast the information outside the human body.

Your narrative would work a lot better if it were more direct about it coming from Nanotechnology. Keep digging: you could probably nearly 'prove' the science sections of your argument with what's already 'known'!
edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Frylock: Amazing! Do you realize that now this chip can be inserted into a microbot that enter into someone's skin through a pore-
Meatwad: [takes microchip] Or it can be inserted into the mouth, manually, so it can battle hunger and taste good. [swallows microchip]
Master Shake Oooh!
Frylock: Tell me you didn't just eat that frickin'-
Meatwad: Well boy you said it was a chip. So where's the dip? Or am I lookin at him?

Falling asleep during Adultswim might not be a good thing or perhaps the best thing... sounds like script in there somewhere.

Believe it becomes paranoia, make it reality and well people will pay 14 bucks at the box office.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

I can't even find the words to articulate how much I enjoyed reading this

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

Even when you do believe in those things this post has no merit.Your logic appears to rely heavily on generalizing people. As a result, I suggest that you don't put too much weight on your own 'logic', since it seems to be as riddled with holes as the OP.
edit on 28-7-2016 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

unless you believe in magical sky god

Even religious folks don't believe in a magical sky god so what is your point?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

except Pastafarians. They might lol

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Edit: Deleted this post because posted wrong website sorry can't find the one I wanted to post with the expert of a similar subject
edit on 28-7-2016 by Crunky because: wrong website posted

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
So how do you become the RFID chip, easy when toxins and parasites accumulate in the body you'll eventually clog up your pores and colon leaving no where for these toxins to be released from your body. From there you become a walking vessel for demonic spirits to enter and posses you at will.

Source?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What if such was already occurring on the nanobot scale and all you had to do was surrender to it? Cease being defensive and combative to the idea that things change... that you'd somehow lose your own personal hell for something way better even if you think that hell already heaven?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That took a wierd turn. At first I thought you was going to suggest they might put RFID Chips in our food as a means of getting them into our bodies.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If so then ,FOOD can't be the number of the beast and FARADAY clothing will one day be in vogue.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I have nobody, now where to put all this toxins? Ah, wait... I have pockets! Phew...

/on

Agree on 100% to the point that is circulated here and there about the dangers of nanoparticles in future foods. I'm not happy about it too.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow....just....wow.

I'm not sure what to say other than...

The choice food for implanting RFID chips.

Nutball...ask for it by name.
edit on 28-7-2016 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

That was the same thing i was expecting in the post. However it went, you know i really don't know where the OP went with his post.

However if they do decide to put the chip in the food i hope it comes in some yummy flavors.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

i'm sorry, but after eating for a long period of time "specialized food that were created in laboratories with no nutrients." you will be dead not a RFID chip.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join