It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After backlash, Trump was being "sarcastic" when he encouraged Russia to subvert our govt.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Thank you for validating my point.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

This bothers me. He doesnt seem to understand other countries, politics, leaders, nations and religions will not take what he says...the way he SAYS he intended.

This is a very bad sign of how he might represent our thoughts and ideals to countries who wont get the "joke". Thats called "diplomacy". And he has zero experience in it as far as government.

He's gonna tick off some insane nutcase 3rd world nuke leader and the bombs will fly. We are all missing that point about him. Not everything is a joke...or funny. Some is downright insulting. Many other nations will not find his "humor" funny at all.

And that is not the way to deal with the world and its leaders. He needs to learn restraint. Everything to him is funny...when human American soldiers lose their lives for this country due to things he's said and situations he puts us in...it will not be.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Is one to take any statement from Trump as serious?

What in his platform is sarcasm and what is real?

I think whoever votes for Trump may have the mark of the Beast on them

Indeed the followers of ISIS and the supporters of Trump may share the same room in Hell!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sure he was.

He sure makes some boneheaded moves if he aspires to the highest office in the land. Maybe he should use that yuge brain of his to let him know when to watch that rapier wit and sarcasm.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What was your point?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Imagine Trump as president making these kinds of blunders and saying he was only joking!

If Trump wins were going to have a really big show

One thing for sure immigration to Canada and Mexico may go through the roof

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One thing for sure immigration to Canada and Mexico may go through the roof

Bite your tongue !

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Then, if that's true - why are you such a hater? Why do you refuse to even entertain the idea of people having a "basic income" - or "food stamps" ---- money that goes right directly immediately back into the economy????

BECAUSE I'M STILL ONE THE PEOPLE PAYING FOR IT!!!!

I honestly do not understand why the concepts of supply and demand are so damned difficult for the welfare worshipers to grasp. Let's say person A works at McDonalds, person B works as an office manager, and person C is fully on the dole. Person A is making minimum wage, person B is enjoying a solidly middle class job where they are salaried, and person C lives off the bloodsweattears of those of us actually being productive. The minimum wage is suddenly doubled and welfare is increased to provide a living handout (I refuse to call that SNIP 'wages' because wages are WORKED for, not stolen or begged.) Guess what? Person B isn't seeing their wages doubled and likely won't see anything beyond the basic year end increase for COL, so they are now directly competing for supply with Person A and Person C, whose windfalls will put more pressure on supply, increasing demand, which ultimately increases prices.

Oh, that's f'n brilliant! Bend the middle class over a barrel, taking more from their paychecks to subsidize welfare, drive up the prices of all their consumables and housing, and drive up the prices of low end crap they may have to turn to to cover the increases in minimum wage.

You wanna know why I think eating the rich is horsecrap, Buzzy? It's an easy concept, really. Once the rich are consumed and gone, the next ones on the menu will be the upper middle class. Once the unwashed masses are done feasting on those carcasses, they'll turn to the middle class and by God I've worked too hard to provide meals for my own family to just lay down on the table and allow a bunch of lazy asses who haven't put in the effort needed to better themselves and actually EARN their way to feed off of the product of my work. I'd sooner watch the whole damn world burn.

Amen and amen. Slippery slope and all that...

While I would love to have some free stuff and some extra benefits, I am honest enough with myself to wonder how I would like to be on the other side of that if I were wealthy... and the honest answer to that is that I wouldn't want to support everyone else who wasn't willing to support themselves (not arguing about those that can't). I would be a huge hypocrite to want one thing as long as I benefited and another if I was the one having to support those benefits.

It seems like there are many that can't or simply won't put that shoe on the other foot.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: JinMI

When the words of a business man scare you more than the actions of a lifelong politician, thoughts need to be evaluated.

He was a terrible businessman and he is now running for the most powerful office on Earth. His "sarcasm" in the future could kill millions.

But we already know that Hillary already killed, maimed and/or displaced millions from her epic failures in Libya, and Syria and North Africa in general.

Hillary caused the entire migrant mess.

Incompetence as SoS disqualifies her for POTUS.....unless you want her failures in foreign policy to continue, dead body count be damned....
edit on 28-7-2016 by M5xaz because:

edit on 28-7-2016 by M5xaz because:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I was surprised there was any backlash because I knew it was sarcasm and I thought it was appropriate, well-placed, humorous sarcasm.

I got a kick out of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I thought those emails deleted were claimed to be unrelated to business anyway...?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This and every pro Hillary BS thread wont help you pathetic NWO enablers, as shes their queen.I guarantee this country will explode against her and hopefully her submoronic supporters were she to be given power here.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Hillary caused the entire migrant mess.

She is also responsible for the North Pole migrating and, of course, chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You wanna know why I think eating the rich is horsecrap, Buzzy? It's an easy concept, really. Once the rich are consumed and gone, the next ones on the menu will be the upper middle class. Once the unwashed masses are done feasting on those carcasses, they'll turn to the middle class and by God I've worked too hard to provide meals for my own family to just lay down on the table and allow a bunch of lazy asses who haven't put in the effort needed to better themselves and actually EARN their way to feed off of the product of my work. I'd sooner watch the whole damn world burn.

Believe it or not, burdman......that makes sense to me.
But I'm already branded as a lily-livered progressive egghead bleeding heart.....

what's a middle-aged woman to do??

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

It's the end of the US as we know it if this ape is elected president.

No offence to the apes, of course.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Right? What a mess!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join