It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After backlash, Trump was being "sarcastic" when he encouraged Russia to subvert our govt.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Do you truly believe this?

Voters will decide soon enough.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
what would the right have to hear coming out of Trump's mouth, that would be enough to disqualify him for POTUS?.....seems here on ATS, not much

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

or he just recognizes that Russia in 2016 is more capitalist and less communist than the United States in 2016. Let's be rational here, every American criticism of modern Russia is one which can be accurately bounced right back to the USA except for one.

So, you love Russia now. Got it.

Have you applied for a permanent resident Visa yet?

Better hurry up!!!

edit on 7/28/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
MMMMMMMMMM WE can't tell yet...
I still don't trust him.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I don't know if he was being sarcastic but I think the funniest sarcastic comment ever said by a public official was from the FBI , when they said they didn't have enough to prosecute Hillary.

In regards to who the Russians own:
I don't know if they own Trump, but if what Hillary is saying is true about trump having the Russians do the hack , Then she acknowledged they did in fact hack her system and they could have additional information on her. If they have additional information on her they will own her, just as easy.

There is no good candidate for this election, However one has been proven to be part of the corruption with rigging the voting system and having a worthless public servant career besides being above the law .

The problem with hillary is that she can not only match trump 1 for 1 on corruption but leaves him behind in the dust when it comes to questionable ties.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Do you really believe that Trump's pro-Russian bias is simply because they are a "good country" and NOT because they own him?

Yes. I find the concept of a multibillionare being owned by anyone to be laughable. Take a look at the net worth of Bill Clinton when he entered the White House, then look at it today. You don't own billionares. Trump's in this for legacy building. He's the man who has it all, except the legacy in the highest office in the country. To build that legacy, he'll be looking to be "the best" in the big chair... that's policies, that's leadership, and that's changes that will be meaningful after he leaves the office.

As for this DNC pipedream of a Russian hack of the email servers... LMAO. This is the same woman who dismissed and chuckled at Mitt Romney's assessment that Russian was the greatest global threat to the US 4 years ago, LAUGHED at it... but Katie bar the door if the DNC's emails are hacked and everybody is exposed to how the party screwed the voter and laid plans to do whatever their inner sanctum desired. It's a joke, man. The whole damn fiasco is a joke. I have two kids... it's amazing how anything one of them does that breaks the rules is always blamed on the other one. "she started it..." "he made me..." "she told me to..." etc. Guess what? Sometimes they egg the other one on, hell, sometimes they play Devil's advocate. Bottom line, it was a cute stunt for the DNC to try to blame Russia and deflect attention and it's a cute stunt for them to now try to lambast Trump for egin the situation on, but at the end of the day it is the DNC who needs their ass tanned and then should spend some quality time in their rooms thinking about what they've done.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Uh, did you just compare a joke about hacking a political party's email server to a joke about a death threat, a terror attack, and the death of someone's infant?

The tact required to voice ANY of these "jokes" in public is about the same... so yes. That's what I'm comparing. There are certain circumstances that, if one "jokes" about, they can expect a HUGE backlash from those who hear it. He's inexperienced and irresponsible and doesn't understand the power that his words could have.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hilary should be sarcastic and ask assange to hack into Trump's taxes and find out just what kind of shady business deals he has w multi billionaire Putin.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Ah, more absolutes. No, one can respect another country without being enamored with it and wishing to live there. But thanks for reminding me of that old playground rube "If you love it so much, why don't you marry it?" I haven't heard that one since my 8 year old outgrew it a couple years back.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Dude, you just said that you think Putin is more competent and that Russia is more acceptable.
You said that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Doesn't matter is right.

Because the news reported TODAY.

The FBI could NOT confirm WHO it was.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

When are you going to realize that you'll never, ever be a "Billionaire With A B" if you keep voting for the "Billionaires With A B" who own Congress?

What do you not get about that?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Ah, more absolutes. No, one can respect another country without being enamored with it and wishing to live there.

Really?

Well that sucks! Because I respect Denmark and Norway and Sweden and The Netherlands and England and all those other countries that provide health care and education to their citizens.......

Canada and Australia and all of those.....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Seemed sarcastic to me.

Factions of modern society can no longer tell sarcasm or jokes.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This is a head scratcher...

So, Hillary deleted 30,000 'personal' emails, that have no bearing on National Security.

Trump encourages Russia to find those 30,000 deleted 'personal' emails.

DNC accuses Trump of attempting treason, because those emails are related to National Security?

Hmmmm..... HMMM......

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

We're giving a BUSINESSMAN a shot this timeNOT an infernal LAWYER again.
IT IS a gamble, YOU MIGHT be TOTALLY RIGHT like I am about Hillary.
WE will wait and see.
I THINK they're gonna obstruct the sh#t out of him like Obama BECAUSE he's an outsider here ,but overseas he SHOULD kick a little ass because he's a wheeler dealer.
MAYBE he will sell us out, help keep watch on the sumbitch.
I WANTED CARSON, again, for the record..
I'm for the COUNTRY not a measly PARTY and I'm unafilliated to one.
I just happpen to want this guy over a known enemy.
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The thing is with Trump, it's one big camp show. He's playing a part to appeal to people who are concerned about immigration, manufacturing and abortion.

Everything he says seems sarcastic to me.

Whereas everything Hillary says is said with a "Shrill tone."

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

He's inexperienced and irresponsible and doesn't understand the power that his words could have.

Exactly.. he's a typical loud mouth salesman.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anyone could see that he was being sarcastic from the first time it was mentioned.

Russia hacked the server, but it was not Russia who leaked the emails, per Assange.
It is seeming like it was a whistle blower.
And the DNC is trying to blame the Russians and Trump just to deflect from the fact that one of their own got a conscience.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Im sorry, but this fake little outrage is so stupid that I think it broke politics for me.

call me when everyone is ready to grow up and actually work towards a real future that extends beyond turning DC into Jerry Springer.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join