It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary 6 Days Before Benghazi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010
From your link:

Republicans hit back, saying the GOP-controlled House has voted for money to ensure the safety of diplomatic staff overseas, and accused Democrats of using last week’s violence to score cheap political points.
“It is extremely distasteful that some ill-informed Democrat staff are using the instability and violence abroad to score cheap political hits,” said Jennifer Hing, communications director for the House Appropriations Committee.

So with parties being an option for the State Department.... and Chevy Volts plus charging stations that were the wrong voltage being a option for the Embassy in Vienna, Austria..... I guess the budget cuts made it impossible to pay for a machine gun?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Um ..hello.
IT FITS her MODEL CORRUPTION mo...
YOU know how she screwed SAUNDERS DON'T you ?
SHE totally SCREWS him over to win and THIS is a reach for you?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: thesaneone

a reply to: LifeMode

Yet we had no money for security as she stated.

When she said that she was actually telling the truth. If you do a little checking you will find that the GOP pushed for funding for security to be cut.

Could you be so kind to post it?

Here you go.
GOP cuts to embassy security draw scrutiny, jabs from Democrats

Benghazi is the giant skidmark in Hillary's dirty laundry that will never go away, you will never find enough cleaner to make it wash off but it is funny to see so many try.
edit on 28-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Not only did we have money, we had units ready to go, told NOT to, while those men were tortured and killed. Everything about that woman is corrupt.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
we had units ready to go, told NOT to,

Your source for that claim is what?

mediamatters.org...

The Associated Press reported July 10 that previously classified testimony given to Congress from the military officers "undermines contentions by Republican lawmakers that a 'stand-down order' held back military assets that could have saved the U.S. ambassador and three other Americans killed at a diplomatic outpost and CIA annex in Benghazi, Libya." Instead, the military officers confirmed that the Special Operations team of four who were in Tripoli that night "were instructed to help protect and care for those being evacuated from Benghazi and from the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli. The senior military officer who issued the instruction to 'remain in place' and the detachment leader who received it said it was the right decision and has been widely mischaracterized." This new testimony confirms previous reports that debunked the false claim that someone in the Obama administration or military had denied assistance to Americans at the diplomatic facilities in Benghazi the night of the terrorist attacks. Lt. Col. S.E. Gibson, the former commander of a four-member Army Special Forces unit in Tripoli, Libya, and Gen. Martin Dempsey, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, both told congressional committees over a year ago that no stand down order was given. Multiple CIA senior officers have repeatedly denied the false charge. In early 2014, a House Armed Services Committee report and a bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report put the myth to rest.

www.snopes.com...
edit on 29-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: AmericanRealist

She claimed there was no money while she splashes out tax payers money on parties...

Yes, in particular, the Marines there had asked for a machine gun to put on the roof in case of an attack.
They never got it.
She had a party.

If you think that was her fault then you know nothing about the military. If they didn't get the machine gun they wanted then the fault lays with the Marine command.

I am a veteran.
The machine gun was to be used by the private operators there, so it was the State Department security budget that covered it. The Marines there are embassy guards.

They were also responsible for security at the consulate or did you miss the two mercs sorry I meant seals at the RNC convention running their mouths about it?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

My sources? Quotes in the news after all that happened, from military people who said just that. You used snopes?? They are not credible.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You used snopes?? They are not credible.

Care to dispute the sources Snopes uses? No, I did not thinnk you could!

Any proof Snopes is not credible?

Quotes in the news after all that happened

Ah, one of those.... "I saw it on TV or in the newspapers so it must be true"!
edit on 29-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I believe Stevens was the main course for this culinary fair.
With a little Gadhafi on the side all washed down with lots of Libyan oil - thankfully liberated from the clutches of the Libyan people.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Snopes is not a valid source. They lie, they misrepresent, and they are very politically motivated. This is not a secret.

When a person states they were told to stand down, yes, I will trust that over a years-later government report, from a government known to lie, which is also pushing their second-best liar for the office of president.

You want to believe what they tell you, go right ahead. I prefer facts.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Snopes is not a valid source. They lie, they misrepresent,

Your proof of that claim is what exactly?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Do your own research. I personally proved them wrong, on more than one issue, and they ignored the evidence. Even their own posts often contradict themselves. They are basically a joke, at this point.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I will add, do you really think that a husband and wife team running a website would actually have insight to the goings on of the White House Situation Room?

Let's assume just for a moment they had that level of clearance. Would they retain that clearance posting matters of national security on the Internet for Bob the Bricklayer to read?

To be completely fair to Snopes, the best that they can do is post what the media has written. Untangle it a bit perhaps but in the end it is regurgitated crap that the MSM reports. And we can all agree there are biases, misreporting and outright fabrication there. Or have you forgotten the exploding Chevy trucks?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chrismarco

Don't see the relevance of including Benghazi in this...this could have been 6 days before any other...what was the point?

I believe the point is the people were begging for security and were told there was no money for it. The money was going to parties. They put lavish parties ahead of security.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join