It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Army completes Massive Encirclement of AlNusra(Moderate Rebels) in Aleppo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Your title is misleading, you called Al Nusra moderate rebels.

That is a lie, unless you have a source showing that Al Nusra are surrounded?

edit on 1/8/16 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Maybe you should explain that to the West, because they are helping them fight Assad.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Are they?

So how come, after Al Nusra announced it has severed ties with Al Qaeda, that the US still considers them a legitimate military target?

We [the United States] certainly see no reason to believe their [Nusra Front] actions or their objectives are any different," Kirby stated when asked if the group was still a legitimate military target given the terrorist claims to break with al-Qaeda.

Kirby continued, “There has been no communication that I am aware of that would indicate any sort of different approach to this group at this point."

sputniknews.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Your title is misleading, you called Al Nusra moderate rebels.
That is a lie, unless you have a source showing that Al Nusra are surrounded?

i know they are hardcore terrorists, but certain people of a different political spectrum try to paint AL Nusra as Moderates, Being Diplomatic

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Russian MOD reports hat Jaish al Fateh has lost 800 men 10 tanks 14 Armoured vehicles and 60 pickups

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Bloodiest Battle ever in the last 5 years going on right now in Aleppo. Dead are likely to go to the thousands.
Rebels attempting to Break the Siege by Attacking southern Aleppo with around 9000 militants. Mixed reports coming from the ground...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
70+ Terrorists killed in Latakia in 2 different Ambushes by SAA
Terrorists managed to take over the Artillary Base, SAA retreated from both Base and AL Ramasouseh
Russian Airforce has flattened the entire Artillary base which was occupied by the Terrorists..

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

It doesn't get much attention, does it?

At least the development seems to follow some fundamental logic.
A disintegrated Syria surrounded by such self-declared unrecognized states would be a mess. Non-IS Islamic states.
This death possessed cults. Their death wishes are being fulfilled, aren't they? Is everyone happy yet?
Let's hope then for a quick and happy ending.

Btw.the synchronicity of the olympic games and wars no more surprises me. I almost forgot.
edit on 7/8/2016 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

It doesn't get much attention, does it?

At least the development seems to follow some fundamental logic.
A disintegrated Syria surrounded by such self-declared unrecognized states would be a mess. Non-IS Islamic states.
This death possessed cults. Their death wishes are being fulfilled, aren't they? Is everyone happy yet?
Let's hope then for a quick and happy ending.

Btw.the synchronicity of the olympic games and wars no more surprises me. I almost forgot.

Its Sad...

Its like a mini Stalingrad in Aleppo right now, literally 100s of fighters dying everyday with think Urban combat...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I was thinking about it and I think the reason people don't give a # is because the situation is very natural, makes sense and it's not so sad. Yelling their mantra all day long in a street combat is their Disneyland. You know, NICE was very sad. Slaughtering animals and people with knife in a halal way is very sad.
Death of a bully is simly not.
This is their way of life. The violence is in their blood line like a bad testosterone. President Assad offered amnesty - I mean: what a humanism hero of the region is he! It's not the best approach when one is fighting deadly infection but still.
They want to kill or die.
People will start paying attention to your thread only when the bad guys start winning again.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I wonder how it is developing.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ
I wonder how it is developing.

This says 41 US and Kurdish troops were killed by suicide bombers youtu.be...

Russia is starting another build up and increase of military assets in and around Syria. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
en.people.cn...

Chinese to begin training the Syrian military, Senior Chinese military official will go to Syria to enhance military ties.

Rebels also lost many fighters yesterday, they walking right into a Trap laid by the Syrian Army.. Hezbollah along with Syrian Army have made advances in S.W Aleppo liberating the Appt. 1070 blocks from the Rebels. Rebels after consistent RuAF bombing in Idlib and S.W Aleppo are experiencing huge losses A loss of Rebels In Aleppo would mean Rebels would loose the ability to start an offensive for a long time, They would end up being in the defensive until they are obliterated. Loss in Aleppo also mean its game over for the Rebels. Its the beginning of the end of the 5 years of bloodshed...
edit on 16-8-2016 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
syriancivilwarmap.com...

To check out the progress of the Syrian Civil War, you can visit this map which is updated quiet frequently..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join