It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Exes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Run Forest Run !

She touched your car man , i once dated a hot crazy young girl we lived together for 2 years only because i could never shake her and the sex was awsum and she was a nympho .

It was only after she left i found out she had been in a mental hospital before we started seeing each other , But she vanished one day thankfully after i had been away working got home to a empty house , empty bank account , and no bills paid , the police did not want to know about it .

One night when i was a bit drunk i jokingly flirted with her friend and woke to find she had put a cigarrette out on my ding a ling , i still cannot get over how i slept through that either could she .

She grabbed a metal dog chian one night just after i returned walking my dog, She accused my of being with another woman she beat me with it on my arm and being the nice guy i am i let her off with it and went to bed .

Minutes later the police turned up arrested me while in my bed for hitting her ! when they opened the cell door in the morning for court to see the bruises on me they quickly let me go without further ado .

At the time i was doing well on 70-100,000 $ a year and looked after her well but living with a nympho kind of put me of sex , who wants 24/7 sex is not all it is cracked up to be especially if you work physicall labor and need some shut eye .

Yes she was fun , the most fun i have had in a long while , but never again .

And on her Fakebook page she has little butterflies boldly showing and from a weird family to say the least makes me wonder know i am older and wiser and burned out

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
My ex fiance is now a professional. Dominatrix working on the east coast somewhere. Ive had my share of crazy ex's. Now looking forward to meeting a nice normal girl who enjoys to read books during her spare time and likes it when i play with her hair until she falls asleep in my arms watching the princess bride together.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
BASSPLYR: Make sure she has a single sister who is just like her so you can send her my way!
edit on 29-7-2016 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2016 by jeramie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jeramie

If i find a keeper with a twin sister ill set you up with her! Shes also gotta be into spooning after work watching our favorite netflix show or dvr and doesnt mind if we take turns being big spoon and little spoon.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

After reading some of the other posts, I feel better about my crazy ex.

I met a girl about 5-6 years back, and on outward appearances, she seemed nice enough to take out on a first, second, and eventually girlfriend. 6 months in, after the haze of a lucky me went away, I started noticing that she was trying to keep me from my friends more, and instead, do things with her friends. Heaven help me if I wanted to see a horror film with a female friend of mine (I invite the people I know will enjoy what I'm doing).

From there, it got bad to worse - I had to call multiple times a day, and multiple hours of Skype every day, else she'd worry something was wrong. I work a 9-5, and she didn't really work at all; when I get home, I want some peace and quiet for a little bit!

Finally, a year in, it got so bad that I was about to break it off, but then her family had personal matters hit the fan, so I stuck it out another year (Sad to say, I was hoping a friend of mine would steal her as "retribution" for breaking the bro code a few years before; never happened).

I ended it...but what scares me to this day is I later saw a picture of her babysitting, and the camera focused on her smile. If you google the meme "Jeff the Killer", picture a relatively nice-looking girl pulling a smile like that. I had nightmares for a month.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMNicks
a reply to: savemebarry

I mean dont get me wrong, the crazy ones are the most fun!

Most women, especially now'a'days have an essence of crazy even if you dont see it straight away, its there lurking, waiting for the moment to come out..

its more about finding the women that wont stab you.. if she doesn't stab you, you've got a keeper

damn it i'd rather she stabbed me lol

Oo

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23 funny..my exes think I hear voices and it takes them years to comprehend... the truth is... my dear ex, truly thought he could knock me out... he is crazy, not me... his poor mom is all he cared for and would not leave her for me... now that's Phsyco!...he only wanted me for my money... so I dumped him found some one else and got back on my two good feet and then found work very fast...
Crazy exes...love them all and forever ewe E...dating is crazy!
Hope you find the right match... judging you on your avatar, I think love is in abundance and plying the field is not a bad thing... once you know for certain the one you love, treat her well and be nice... it counts treating each other kindly
Pm me if you want me to read you future with the I-Ch'ing....it's a family practice... for many generations... extended family..Ming dynasty....
When I'm not dating, I just chill with guy friends and have fun...I only have one girl friend that is never available... so I kick it with bro's.
I grew up with guys and so I'm a good friend gender excluded...I miss my brothers a bunch... truthfully it is just me and my boy cat... he is really nice...called me gullible fool and I jumped off my roof into a guava tree..he he he
See you around, be safe, take care... gotta go see my bugs and stuff outside!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
truthfully it is just me and my boy cat... he is really nice...called me gullible fool and I jumped off my roof into a guava tree..he he he
See you around, be safe, take care... gotta go see my bugs and stuff outside!

You're crazy peppy!

I bet most of your exes are buried under the house lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement I keep the skeletons in the closet and they aren't allowed out till Hallows eve! Then I'll bring then back to life with a certain spell.... he he he...
Make then into gentlemen once more!🌑⛄⛄❄❄❄

posted on Apr, 10 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have established a solid reputation for drawing in the loopy gals.
I get a call this morning from one I haven't heard from in over a year.
She shot holes in my wall with a 12 gauge shotgun, painted graffiti on the walls, busted glass and smeared blood all over the place.
This was before she stole my car and my last beer.
So...she calls me out of the blue and tells me she's been in an institution for six months and now she is on meds and not crazy any more.
Sounds legit, right?
Maybe I should give her a 5th chance at a stable relationship.
She is really hot.
I could go on and on.
Maybe I will at some point.
I know some of you out there have some stories.
I'd like to hear them. Make me feel like I'm not the only one who ends up dealing with this sort of thing.

Hot crazies are for ONSs, short holiday flings were you don't swap addresses, and nothing repeat NOTHING!!!!! else.

posted on Apr, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slanter
I couldn't drive with a window down in the summer because if air was blowing in her face she couldn't breathe and would start to panic.

Genuinely laughed out loud at this with the image painted in my mind!

Somewhere some poor soul is going to try and show off by taking this girl for a ride in a convertible haha
edit on 11-4-2017 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Dear Penthouse :

originally posted by: skunkape23
I have established a solid reputation for drawing in the loopy gals.
I get a call this morning from one I haven't heard from in over a year.
She shot holes in my wall with a 12 gauge shotgun, painted graffiti on the walls, busted glass and smeared blood all over the place.
This was before she stole my car and my last beer.
So...she calls me out of the blue and tells me she's been in an institution for six months and now she is on meds and not crazy any more.
Sounds legit, right?
Maybe I should give her a 5th chance at a stable relationship.
She is really hot.
I could go on and on.
Maybe I will at some point.
I know some of you out there have some stories.
I'd like to hear them. Make me feel like I'm not the only one who ends up dealing with this sort of thing.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

All my ex's are my closest and most trusted friends.
I guess I've been lucky but I've always tried to steer clear of the bitter break up thing.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My ex used to fight me physically, mentally, and emotionally. Not sure why I put up with it for two years. An extreme false sense of love. On the bright side, I have a nice associates degree in relationships, and it only cost me a little under 5,000 dollars lol. That's what my dad jokes about.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join