It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A reminder of how corrupt government is

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I know this has been posted before, the most recent one I found was 4 years ago, so I thought I would throw it back under a spotlight as a reminder of just how corrupt, sick and depraved the government, military and police forces can be. Not all of the military and police, But definately many high ranking, powerful and influentual figures aswell as "grunts" willing to dominate and murder in the name of Elitists.. I have just watched this again and It made me angry even though I have seen it before and this happened a while ago. Perhaps it will do the same for you.

If you have not seen this for whatever reason then I highly recommend you watch.

Waco

When considering a possibility of corruption, deception and murder in our present time, no matter how unconceivable it might seem. Always remember the horrors they have instigated in the past. Mass murder is a government business, never think otherwise. You can bury your head in the sand when it is others suffering but you better not cry when it is your turn to watch your children burn.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

Watched them all and do agree.

I see the problems around the world. I see where we have been and where we are going... my question to you is this...

Why focus on the problem instead of the solution?

Maybe you have focused on the solution? I don't want to assume anything so I will ask you....

What is the solution?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

The solution is peaceful revolution. This peaceful revolution will be met with force, there is no other outcome when you threaten the jobs, power and wealth of a class of people (And have no doubts that is what they are, We are one class they are the other). Peaceful turns unfortunately to violent but with them as the aggressor due to this systemic inertia.
These people are not stupid, They "removed" your legal right to abolish an oppressive, tyrannical government. That actual constitutional right was overwritten

Rebellion or insurrection Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both…. 18 U.S.C. §2383.

Seditious conspiracy If two or more persons … in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, … they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both. 18 U.S.C. §2384.

Advocating overthrow of Government Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State … by force or violence, * * * Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both…. 18 U.S.C. §2385.

Then as is the way of the revolutionist a new set of laws would be created as proposed by anyone who wants to be involved.
I would recommend reverting back to state governship having more power. A corrupt state can be easier to identify and stop from a different view point and all the power of the other states would be usuable against the corrupt state(s) but without the power to reinstate the governship. This "Overlord Government" is convenient until it starts growing beyond neccessity and into personal agendas and entrenched interests (Which are obviously a product of time). For all intents and purposes they would be a united front, It would be just as illegal to kill someone from another state as it would be your own. Legal precedents would need to be agreed upon in regards to commiting crime in another state et... But you would have a smaller more family feel in regards to election of judges and governship. Plus the people would decide all decisions in regards to who governs.

Mistakes will be made and in several hundred years the same events will happen again, Government will grow to big, the people will become oppressed, lose libertys etc.. And round and round we go.

You could argue why not avoid revolution but the problem with this is the longer you leave it the further these entrenched interests are both pushed and achieved. Give a government 500 years and they will have a country sized piece of land dedicated to filing cabinets containing laws and the people would be vitcims of tyranny without a doubt.

These are just my opinions. Hopefully no one comes for a debate and takes away from the purpose of this thread which is to show or remind people just how sick and disgusting this # really is.

join