It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is the new Trump!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here's the thing! When Trump wins...which he will, you all will thank Obama! You will thank Obama because ultimately his failed practices and his own deception against the people will have ultimately propelled this juggernaut into office, which may be both as it were planned and as it were meant to be. Look at the cycle...Kennedy is assassinated which give way to Nixon. Convenient. Nixon scandal gives way to the naively honest (mind you I'm not counting those interlopers that come in-between) Carter. Carter bears the burden, this gives rise to Reagan who ultimately putters out through Bush 1. Bush 1 is overtaken by Clinton who gives rise to Bush 2. Bush 2, the greatest moron of our time allows for the rise of Obama, and his introduction is...Trump. It follows.

Lee Sager

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Who comes after Trump I wonder?
Peter Griffin?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest
Here's the thing! When Trump wins...which he will, you all will thank Obama! You will thank Obama because ultimately his failed practices and his own deception against the people will have ultimately propelled this juggernaut into office, which may be both as it were planned and as it were meant to be. Look at the cycle...Kennedy is assassinated which give way to Nixon. Convenient. Nixon scandal gives way to the naively honest (mind you I'm not counting those interlopers that come in-between) Carter. Carter bears the burden, this gives rise to Reagan who ultimately putters out through Bush 1. Bush 1 is overtaken by Clinton who gives rise to Bush 2. Bush 2, the greatest moron of our time allows for the rise of Obama, and his introduction is...Trump. It follows.

Lee Sager
While I agree with you that the system is rigged so that they flip flop back and forth, this time it was supposed to be Jeb Bush...Trump and the American people threw a monkey wrench into the mix...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I think you are wrong. I believe Obama has done in 8 miserable years did what no one else has ever done and that is to make us vulnerable to the force of foreign powers. We now have 1/2 of our people vote for a living and our military strength has been whittled down to Boy Scouts with pocket knives. In a 2015 memo by the Secretary of the Army to worldwide Army Commands, the Secretary dictated that ‘Commanders and soldiers will balance lactation support and readiness.’ This is not a misprint. Readiness for war is to be compared with lactation support?

Obama has appointed politically correct but totally unprepared lackeys over the armed forces. The elite units such as the Rangers, etc., have lowered their graduation standards to allow the weaker sex to join these units as a fighting force, according to COL (Ret) Fred Dibella, USMA Class of ’69 and former TAC of Company F2 at West Point. Martin Dempsey, Obama’s personal mouthpiece in uniform, issued his famous proclamation? “If women can’t pass the standards at Ranger school, SEAL school, and other similar training programs, then the standards will have to be justified to me.” (Sorry ladies, don't take offense but you are just not the physical warrior for a ground war.)

Obama has fired the generals and commanders who made a difference and knew how to train their men and run a war. Now, according to Dibella, our tank commanders alone lose almost every simulated battle they are in. We are more vulnerable now than we have ever been and we are so far in debt, the figure is unimaginable by economists.

No, folks, I think our days as the United States of America, has just about come to an end. That is kind of sad to me because I actually enjoyed it here. I was always proud to be an American (unlike some) because I knew we were good at heart and things would change for the better for everyone. Now, it seems like everyone only wants things to change for themselves and to Hell with the rest. Stick a fork in us, I think we are done. I believe Hillary has been anointed by a higher power to finish the job since he promised not to make it flood again. Everybody thinks the next end of the cycle will be by fire. I think it will be by Hillary.

edit on 27-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: Tears shorted out my keyboard.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheElectricPriest

Lee Sager

you forgot:, Bush preceded Obama, result , bush not facing war crimes for creating the mess in the ME right now.
war, destruction , rescue, is our line of business. I don't think the US has had a recent period in which it wasn't fighting a war then subsequently 'saving' some country. I.e. only possibly great grandparents know of peace time in this country. its all never ending conflicts after the other.
its our business, its what we export best.

just like with EVERY new cabinet, comes a new 'THREAT', expect ISIS related nonsense to subside, like alqueada did, and a new threat will rise short after the presidential seat is filled. likely from Eastern Asia for the next president, because we've exhausted the middle east.... Asia is next, its in the works as we speak.
edit on 27-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This has been going on for decades, given the military-industrial complex and Reaganomics.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Who comes after Trump I wonder?
Peter Griffin?

Trump will be the Ultimate Ruler indefinitely, suspending future elections and declaring Martial Law. Then the roundups by FEMA and transportation to various centers for slave labor or cremation (or both). Or was that what Obama was supposed to do? Eh, at any rate

top topics

join