It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That's not true at all, it's why they spent so much time on confirmed and even personally admitted foreign born candidates like McCain and Cruz . . . oh, wait a sec.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot
-BC with seal visible surfaces

-"This BC looks like the seal is debossed instead of embossed when held at this angle"

originally posted by: MotherMayEyeYou can just start and end here. Because the presence of the official raised seal is the one and only way to authenticate a certified copy of a birth certificate issued by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Of course.

So if the seal was identical and the registration number was blacked out you wouldn't be here saying something similar about the registration number, would you?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

No.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

No.

So then obviously you hadn't concluded that Obama's BC was fake before you looked into the seal, right?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

A certified copy issued by the Hawaii Department of Health contains two authentification features: The certification statement + signature stamp AND the official RAISED seal of the Hawaii Department of Health.

Until both of those were visible, there was no way to say what the image Obama first released represented...HENCE the Department of Health's statement stating exactly that:

"The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an EMBOSSED seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document." "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the EMBOSSED image through it."

Still, she acknowledges: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

The birth certificate registration number has nothing to do with authenticating a certified copy of a vital record issued by the agency.

edit on 3-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

The birth certificate registration number has nothing to do with authenticating a certified copy of a vital record issued by the agency.

Except that it would've made this thread title:

How are we supposed to verify that Obama's BC is on record without the registration number

I'm sorry that your previous threads prove me quite right.

Before you even knew about the embossed seal, you were already having conversations under the assumption that Obama's BC was fake.

Being stubborn and moving the goalposts doesn't mean you found the red pill.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

How are we supposed to verify that Obama's BC is on record without the registration number

Obama campaigned as an anti-war progressive.

THEN he voted FOR FISA, before he was even elected.

From that I deduced he was a filthy stinking liar and a phony. After that, nothing he could ever do or say would change the fact that he is a filthy stinking liar and a phony.

My thread has nothing to do with the registration number, although there are certain people that seem to think it matters.

I don't.

Thanks for participating in my thread and contributing nothing relevant, at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry that your previous threads prove me quite right.

Wait, WHAT?

I have NEVER written any thread concerning the birth certificate registration number.

Dream on.

*snip*

edit on 8/3/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Obama campaigned as an anti-war progressive.

THEN he voted FOR FISA, before he was even elected.

From that I deduced he was a filthy stinking liar and a phony. After that, nothing he could ever do or say would change the fact that he is a filthy stinking liar and a phony.

Funny I came to the same conclusion and still take things on a case-by-case basis so as not to embarrass myself.

Try it.

Thanks for participating in my thread and contributing nothing relevant, at all.

The thread is premised on nothing relevant.

So you're welcome; that's what you wanted.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I haven't embarrassed myself. I proved that Congress was defrauded by Factcheck.

Nothing relevant?

Answer the following question, since I answered yours:

How does Factcheck describe the seal impression in the photo caption seen in the screenshot of the photo below?

Here is a link so you can verify the screenshot:
Link to Factcheck

Answer, please. No deflections.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It says "The raised seal".

Check, it out, I can even read.

Are you going to make me do something else now until you can find one thing that proves the totality of my stupidity?

And when that doesn't work, something else?

Something else after that?

I'll give you about 8 years of this, what do you say?

By the way when I said "Nothing relevant" I was talking about the topic of Obama's birth certificate; because it's not relevant. It's not even current.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It says "The raised seal".

Check, it out, I can even read.

Are you going to make me do something else now until you can find one thing that proves the totality of my stupidity?

Sure am! (Actually, I just did. But's let's make it clearer so even you can understand!)

Ok, now that you have demonstrated you can read and can answer simple questions, tell me which side of Obama's short form birth certificate is shown in the screenshot below:

Here is a link so you can verify the screenshot:
Link to Factcheck

For reference, here are other photos taken by Factcheck of the front and back of the document:

Front:

Back:

Also for reference, here are all of Factcheck's photos of Obama's short form birth certificate:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8
Pic 9

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It is the front that appears to have a raised seal.

Wow you sure are good at repeating yourself.

I'm feeling so much more educated now.

So now you're going to show me the back and ask me which side the writing is legible on?

Please do it already, the suspense is killing me.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=21088989]Mo
I haven't embarrassed myself.

Yes you have, showing everyone you are obsessed over a optical illusion,.

I proved that Congress was defrauded by Factcheck.

No, you did no such thing, as Factcheck had nothing at all to do with Obama being accepted by Congress.

Nothing relevant?

Like this thread!

How does Factcheck describe the seal impression in the photo caption seen in the screenshot of the photo below?

Let us see....

Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false.

and

We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal,

and

The raised seal

So as we all clearly see, Factcheck talks about the "raised seal"

So exactly what are you babbling about?
edit on 3-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

It is the front that appears to have a raised seal.

Wow you sure are good at repeating yourself.

I'm feeling so much more educated now.

So now you're going to show me the back and ask me which side the writing is legible on?

Please do it already, the suspense is killing me.

FABULOUS!! It sounds like you are catching on and not as dumb as you pretended to be!

It is, indeed, a photo of the front of the document. The seal impression on the front of the document was described as "raised" by Factcheck who claimed to have examined and photographed the document AND claimed the document bears a “raised” seal embossment.

NOW, on which side of the document does the Hawaii Department of Health claim they apply their raised seal embossment?

"The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama's birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

"I guess the big issue that's being raised is the lack of an EMBOSSED seal and a signature," Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document." "Because they scanned the front … you wouldn't see those things."

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? "When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the EMBOSSED image through it."

Still, she acknowledges: "I don't know that it's possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

Here is a 'reputable' source for the above:
www.politifact.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Here is a 'reputable' source for the above:
www.politifact.com...

So what do they say....

here is not one shred of evidence to disprove PolitiFact's conclusion that the candidate's name is Barack Hussein Obama, or to support allegations that the birth certificate he released isn't authentic.

t PolitiFact.com, we're all about original sources. We don't take anyone at their word or take the reporting of other media organizations as proof. We go to the heart of the story, the source of the truth — original, corroborating documents. When the official documents were questioned, we went looking for more answers. We circled back to the Department of Health, had a newsroom colleague bring in her own Hawaii birth certificate to see if it looks the same (it's identical). But every answer triggered more questions. And soon enough, after going to every length possible to confirm the birth certificate's authenticity, you start asking, what is reasonable here? Because if this document is forged, then they all are.

So what we have are some people will try and ignore the facts, claim valid documents are forged and make up all sorts of crap, to explain how Obama was elected as POTUS, twice!

But as we see, they failed miserably, including 200+ failed court cases. Obama will be leaving shortly as his 2nd term expires with a very high popularity.
edit on 3-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Well, they also quoted the statement that I quoted. So, moving on...they're *ahem* reputable..as long as you understand that they based their conclusions on fraudulent information from Factcheck.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

on fraudulent information from Factcheck.

As there was no fraudulent information on factcheck.... what are you on about?

(post by MotherMayEye removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

They dance right up to it and when they realize that you're right their minds blank over and their programming takes over.

They don't realize that the 'official' seal is raised on the wrong side of the document, never mind the fact that the accepted document also does not contain a seal which matches either of the seals as promulgated by the HDOH.

Also leaving aside the fact that each person who has a document identical to the one portrayed as Obama's official birth certificate will not allow the HDOH to verify their copy, they merely state that "it matches Obama's," therefore legit.

Never mind the fact that you've demonstrated the above multiple times in this thread alone.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join