It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

So, while you sheeple, who are ignorant enough to believe whatever the corporate and globalist owned mainstream media tells you, no matter HOW many times it has been proven to lie to you (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ANYONE?) in complicity with the gov't in this country, I'm old enough, and awake enough to realize that I need to fact check things MYSELF, before I believe ANYTHING.

Unfortunately, some people are either too brainwashed, or too lazy to accomplish this seemingly simple task. And just parrot what some other person has told them. It's truly sad, and I really don't blame these folks for doing this. I blame the education system in this country, which has turned out automatons incapable of critical thinking...SMH.

I know you're right OP. Keep up the great work. Good will always win over evil...

As I just posted on another thread there's another reason:

I call it DENIAL. I suspect there are many people who refuse to look at the evidence for conspiracies because it's too frightening. The shock they suffer when they realize they've been lied to by their media, their government. The world is NOT what they've been taught it is.

The shock is too much for them. They would rather pretend that all is well, that good, trustworthy people run the world, and our government cares about us. It's so sad.

Maybe they'd rather focus on their own lives and their families lives and enjoying their time on this planet.

You know, rather than stress and worry over rumours, conspiracy theories and a whole other bunch of stuff that they can't change and are more than likely not even true.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
it doesn't help when the facts speak so much louder.

They certainly do!

The facts show Obama is the legal POTUS,
The facts show Obama is a natural born US citizen, born in the Hawaii,
The facts show Obama has valid Hawaiian Birth Certificates,
The facts show that the first black POTUS has been attacked by racists, who refuse to accept that he is the legal POTUS,
The facts show every single birther court case has been lost, over 200 of them, as birthers only have lies,
The facts show birthers have constantly been making up lies about Obama, where he was born, his SSN, who he is married to etc. etc.

Those are the facts!

You meant to say: For liberals, the facts are whatever works good at the time.
2: You can change the facts at any time and just claim it was always the way things are.
3:Claim Racism whenever the other manufactured facts aren't working.
4: Use the word "Birther" whenever anyone attempts to reveal the truth about Obama to make your opponent feel ridiculous and small.

In summation, Obama has already been caught in so many lies, and it has been proven that his vital statistic records have been manipulated and even some information forged.

So no matter what you say, or even how you say it, everyone knows in a very glaring way you are just full of BS.

But to feel good and happy, you can continue lying to yourself and we won't mind, we wouldn't want to see you unhappy here.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The recorders stamp, Alvin Tanaka, is found on both birth certs... but the Original Long Form posted on the whitehouse dot gove site in pdf format has the following interesting modification... a little smiley face has been added to the script A in his stamped signature.
I have posted it in my library on ATS...but cannot seem to squeeze it out here.
So you can see it by downloading the PDF and zooming in on the Tanaka stamp, lower left 1000 pc. and see it. or go to my pic lib on ats..there are two copies, green background....
I think its an expression of contempt for all you silly conspiratards that think evidence makes a difference....

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

and it has been proven that his vital statistic records have been manipulated and even some information forged.

No, that claim is just one of the silly made up birther story, like was done by the op here.

everyone knows in a very glaring way you are just full of BS.

Still wrong, the people full of BS are those who make up the silly stories about Obama, not based on anything but their hatred.

we wouldn't want to see you unhappy here.

The only people unhappy are those who make up silly stories about Obama, to try to explain how a black man was elected as the legal POTUS - twice!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You meant to say: For liberals, the facts are whatever works good at the time.
2: You can change the facts at any time and just claim it was always the way things are.

Oh, is that a "liberal" attribute?

Lmao; you are so lost, my friend.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce
please comment on the smiley face on the BO posted at whitehouse dot gov...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

So when you make things up and believe lies, does it help you sleep at night? Legitimate question

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If the truth came out about Obama, he would never have been elected. The birth certificate was a rush job that was not well done. If the truth came out about Obama, Bush, Hillary and Bill Clinton, they'd be in prison facing life sentences. I think Obama may have been born in Hawaii, they just didn't have the proof and his college records said otherwise which he did to get benefits and to help his admission. That would have 86ed his presidential run. The falsified life history, he's just a sham. Like Hillary's qualifications and experience. One big lie.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
I think Obama may have been born in Hawaii, they just didn't have the proof

Except for the newspaper announcements, and his Hawaiian birth certificate you mean!

Where are Trump's birth certificates, we do not know where he was born!

and his college records said otherwise which he did to get benefits and to help his admission.

So why have you sealed your college records the exact same way Obama has?
Why has Trump sealed his college records the exact same way as well?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Now, for the "fun" part. A couple of months later, I went online to show someone else what I'd discovered, and found that the SSA had changed the rules, making the numbers totally random, and removing the handy little charts that showed where a number was issued! No reason at all was given for this change, and the timing was quite interesting!

I remember that little chart! If it's gone now, I bet it still lives on the WayBackMachine.

Maybe so! Haven't checked there for it. I did find that quite interesting! Back in '08, I saw wiki pages changing quite often, sometimes, several times in a few minutes! The topic there? What constituted a natural born citizen, of course! Amazing how that changed!

Oh! Must be vast conspiracy!

Do you know what a wiki is, and what open editing is?

I by no means support not defend Obummer but really? I thought the birther non-sense was put to rest.

If conservatives were consistent with their issues of NBC I would understand their grievances more - but let's talk about Ted Cruz for a minute, hardly any shouting over him being born out of country - and I guarantee in eight years people won't be creating threads regarding him being born in Canada.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
More birther BS, really? What is this, 2008?
You people are pathetic.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I will only say this, then no more. I am originally from hawaii and I have a recently ordered another copy of my birth cert; given my original was just that old. Lol. The original post is not to far as mine does not look like obamas. He did do his research. And I can say, after my father retired from the very job that directly deals with state birth certs, obamas is a fake rushed before the presidency. My father dare not speak it given political biases, but ppl are often blind to the truth. I have said my piece. Some wont agree, and that is your choice. But I know he truth and will always have that with me. Aloha!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: GKOutTHere

Thank you for responding. I appreciate you trying to shed light on this topic!

In all fairness though, the Hawaii Department of Health changed their seal sometime in 2011, so if yours is more recent than that, it would not be a match for Obama's, which was issued in 2007.

Curiously, they have now adopted a seal that is both embossed and debossed.

edit on 31-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden
Obama's ineligibility has to do with a born allegiance to brittain because of a brittish citizen father.

Then Trump is also not eligible as he also has an 'allegiance to Britain because of a British mother' (as you put it).
And Cruz is also not eligible as he has an allegiance to Cuba through his father.
...etc etc...

a reply to: MotherMayEye

I don't see his certificates they way you do, perhaps they did the embossing/debossing on the wrong, side, perhaps Fukino meant part typed part handwritten and the bottom half, the signatures, were written by hand. But let me ask you this:

Since the beginning of the 21st century, has any other US president been asked to provide a birth certificate?
Has any other president before Obama presented a birth certificate?

I have checked online and he was the first one to present a birth certificate to the public. Why? Before all this conspiracy about his certificates being fake started, what made somebody question his citizenship? What were the reasons given to explain why Obama had to prove his legitimacy to the White House?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Regardless of which side of the paper they apply the seal, the front of the seal should still be raised (embossed) and the backside of the seal should be debossed.

And no other candidate that I can recall had an existing bio that claimed he was born in another country (Link)....except now Cruz. And people did demand to see his birth certificate and his mother's, too.

Do you really expect people to take everything a politician says as truth despite evidence that suggests they could be lying?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Regardless of which side of the paper they apply the seal, the front of the seal should still be raised (embossed) and the backside of the seal should be debossed.

And no other candidate that I can recall had an existing bio that claimed he was born in another country....except now Cruz. And people did demand to see his birth certificate and his mother's, too.

Did Obama himself claim he was born in another country?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

And no other candidate that I can recall had an existing bio that claimed he was born in another country....except now Cruz. And people did demand to see his birth certificate and his mother's, too.

Did Obama himself claim he was born in another country?

I believe the bio was said to have come from his literary agent. And typically clients provide their own bios to their literary agents to distribute.

It was legitimate that people had doubts and questions.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I believe the bio was said to have come from his literary agent. And typically clients provide their own bios to their literary agents to distribute.

It was legitimate that people had doubts and questions.

John McCain was born in Panama, and nobody asked for his birth certificate.
George Romney was born in Mexico, and nobody asked for his birth certificate.

Even if Obama was born in Kenya, his mother is a US natural born citizen, which makes him undoubtedly a US citizen and legitimate to the presidency. I still cannot understand what makes him different from McCain, from example.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
I still cannot understand what makes him different from McCain, from example.

Have a look at their photo's......

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join