It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks!

It seems we are on the same page about many things, LGE!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Now, for the "fun" part. A couple of months later, I went online to show someone else what I'd discovered, and found that the SSA had changed the rules, making the numbers totally random, and removing the handy little charts that showed where a number was issued! No reason at all was given for this change, and the timing was quite interesting!

I remember that little chart! If it's gone now, I bet it still lives on the WayBackMachine.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Leonidas

Au contraire. You accomplished nothing. I got 91 flags, the front spot on ATS' front page, and plenty of comments from nice members who said I made them reconsider their past views on this topic.

Again, I said I didn't expect to even accomplish that. Hoped I would? Yep.

ETA: 92 flags.

So, you ...consider getting Flags and Stars an accomplishment?... ?

Seriously?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Seriously?

I suppose when you have invested so much time and effort proving....
Nothing but a optical illusion you have to be thankful for something!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I can confirm that the seal is indeed raised on the front of the birth certificate and is debossed on the back, I just checked the seals on four of my family members birth certificate from Hawaii. This is interesting. Let me know if you need to compare anything else. I got copies of the long form and originals of the short form.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ckhk3

If you could allow the Hawaii Department of Health to authenticate your copies for me, that would be great!

You can PM me to arrange that if you'd like!
edit on 29-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I am still undecided on this topic but I do want to let you know that births were announced in the newspapers in Hawaii. A copy of the newspaper was found and his name was listed. Let me know if you're interested in the copy.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I am familiar with it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

What do you mean by authenticate? We got the seal, and stamps of the date and Alvin's signature. On some of the BC the stamps (not the seal) are either in the front or back, sometimes the dates are missing.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I mean, if you would give the Hawaii the Department of Health permission to examine your copies and verify and authenticate them for me, that would be helpful.

ETA: To expound, whether you have matches for Obama's birth certificate seal or not, it would be nice to have the Hawaii Department of Health authenticate them for a definitive answer to the questions here. Otherwise, we might just be spinning our wheels!
edit on 29-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Sorry, I won't be able to go there. The Department of Health is on Oahu and I live on the Big Island.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

It can be done via mail. PM me if you are seriously interested!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
Now, for the "fun" part. A couple of months later, I went online to show someone else what I'd discovered, and found that the SSA had changed the rules, making the numbers totally random, and removing the handy little charts that showed where a number was issued! No reason at all was given for this change, and the timing was quite interesting!

I remember that little chart! If it's gone now, I bet it still lives on the WayBackMachine.

Maybe so! Haven't checked there for it. I did find that quite interesting! Back in '08, I saw wiki pages changing quite often, sometimes, several times in a few minutes! The topic there? What constituted a natural born citizen, of course! Amazing how that changed!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Thanks!

It seems we are on the same page about many things, LGE!

Many things, yes! Maybe not all, but who is? Heck, I don't agree with the hubby about everything, lol!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Leonidas

Seriously?

I suppose when you have invested so much time and effort proving....
Nothing but a optical illusion you have to be thankful for something!

But that is only your opinion which really isn't worth squat considering your lack of contribution here.

The flags and stars prove that a majority consensus of people see the facts and it presents a good picture of how much this administration has relied on lies and deceptions to do all of their daily business.

Of course being a cheer leader for Obama you won't have that same view. But no matter how much ridicule you pitch forth, it doesn't help when the facts speak so much louder.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
it doesn't help when the facts speak so much louder.

They certainly do!

The facts show Obama is the legal POTUS,
The facts show Obama is a natural born US citizen, born in the Hawaii,
The facts show Obama has valid Hawaiian Birth Certificates,
The facts show that the first black POTUS has been attacked by racists, who refuse to accept that he is the legal POTUS,
The facts show every single birther court case has been lost, over 200 of them, as birthers only have lies,
The facts show birthers have constantly been making up lies about Obama, where he was born, his SSN, who he is married to etc. etc.

Those are the facts!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Illumimasontruth

It's actually a very productive glimpse into how controlled opposition is exploited in U.S. politics. If you see no value in that...move on to something that you find valuable.
I hold this fact as common knowledge and mockingly obvious among the informed. I read the thread for the same curious reasons as most, my real point was the what then question. I do not believe it matters much who the puppet is so long as they can play their role properly. This is where a guy like Trump will set humanity back, at best. Money is a wicked, soul consuming God.
edit on 30-7-2016 by Illumimasontruth because: Punctuation

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Congratulations for your diligence -- and also for realizing we have a rogue government.

Thank you! You might also be interested in a related thread that I wrote on our rogue government. I actually stumbled across some of the information within while researching the people behind publishing alleged Hawaiian birth certificates online that have the same seal as Obama's -- because I do believe those people are controlled opposition plants.

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

I just got thru your PRISM thread -- excellent research. The rabbit hole goes deep. All of these connections between Obama, Clinton, Bush, Saudis, banking software, spyware, dead bodies -- the word "disturbing" just doesn't cover it.
An info rich thread, worth reading carefully. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

So, while you sheeple, who are ignorant enough to believe whatever the corporate and globalist owned mainstream media tells you, no matter HOW many times it has been proven to lie to you (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ANYONE?) in complicity with the gov't in this country, I'm old enough, and awake enough to realize that I need to fact check things MYSELF, before I believe ANYTHING.

Unfortunately, some people are either too brainwashed, or too lazy to accomplish this seemingly simple task. And just parrot what some other person has told them. It's truly sad, and I really don't blame these folks for doing this. I blame the education system in this country, which has turned out automatons incapable of critical thinking...SMH.

I know you're right OP. Keep up the great work. Good will always win over evil...

As I just posted on another thread there's another reason:

I call it DENIAL. I suspect there are many people who refuse to look at the evidence for conspiracies because it's too frightening. The shock they suffer when they realize they've been lied to by their media, their government. The world is NOT what they've been taught it is.

The shock is too much for them. They would rather pretend that all is well, that good, trustworthy people run the world, and our government cares about us. It's so sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join