It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
I cannot possibly believe there would still be a question. The birth certificate is real. The man was born in Hawaii. It is delusional thinking, and obsessive, to continue in the manner of this thread.

Sorry, but as a web developer of 20+ years, and extensive graphics experience, I have to agree with the OP. That's not the only thing that smells about the origins of Obama. Unless you truly believe in coincidences, here are a couple of strange ones for you:

Obama's SSN originates from the State Of Connecticutt. And until 1982 was associated with a man tho died, in a Connecticitutt State Institution. How did Obama EVER get an SSN from Connecticutt? He NEVER worked in CT, never attended school for even a DAY in CT, never LIVED in CT, so how does he get an SSN associated with that state?

AND, what was his SSN prior to 1982? You mean to tell me he didn't work a day in his life until then? In the US, at the time at least, you were legally required to get an SSN before you worked, or when you reached 18.

AND, how does he acquire an SSN of a person who had just DIED? There is an algorithm in place at SSA, to not allow these kinds of things to happen, supposedly, yet it did.

AND, last but not least, and strangest of all, is that the Institution where this man died? It was located within 3 miles of Sandy Hook, CT.

So, while you sheeple, who are ignorant enough to believe whatever the corporate and globalist owned mainstream media tells you, no matter HOW many times it has been proven to lie to you (WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION ANYONE?) in complicity with the gov't in this country, I'm old enough, and awake enough to realize that I need to fact check things MYSELF, before I believe ANYTHING.

Unfortunately, some people are either too brainwashed, or too lazy to accomplish this seemingly simple task. And just parrot what some other person has told them. It's truly sad, and I really don't blame these folks for doing this. I blame the education system in this country, which has turned out automatons incapable of critical thinking...SMH.

I know you're right OP. Keep up the great work. Good will always win over evil...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Oh, and I could care less if Obama was black, green, blue, or had orange hair. I was raised to think for myself, and to respect all other people, unless they were aholes. I do admit to being prejudiced against them. It's a failing that I try to fix every day, to no avail thus far.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Alright, so if I have this straight, you are saying that the seal should have been applied from the back, making it raised on the front of the document, and that it's reversed in the images we were shown online? Just want to be sure I have that right, before commenting further.

Kudos for checking on the information yourself.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

I thought this site was about truth?

No, this site is about flags and stars

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
When they published that long form BC it also had big "oops" on it, like the fact that they didn't fix or merge the layers so it was easy to tell it had been "edited" and was in fact a FAKE. It doesn't matter at this point people will say, but the fact is quite glaring that what the white house put out was a bald faced and obvious forgery.

And this seal debossment proves once and for all, and with no doubt whatsoever remaining, that it is a fake. And a further proof of Obama committing another felony while in office. He should be dragged from the white house, made to wear orange pajamas, and put in leg irons and handcuffed befitting of a proper criminal.

Yes, I remember this, and as someone with extensive photoshop experience, I also thought, 'geez, what amateurs. They didn't bother to check the image before they sent it?'.

I LAUGH in disgust at the people who actually say, 'after all this time, how can you still believe that?' as if time has anything to do with facts. When it seemingly died off the mainstream, I had not been fully 'awake' at that time, but I still said to myself, 'something smells about this, because there is NO REASON ON THIS EARTH to be in possession of ANYTHING that had 'layers' of images on it, since that fact ALONE, proves fakery is involved.

Sorry to hear about the threats OP. I absolutely 100% believe that could and did happen to you. This is how these cretins operate. They find the weak points and attack. It's happened in hundreds of cases of 'suicided' and assaulted and gang stalking cases I've read about. If people actually still read BOOKS anymore there is so much more information they would learn that they might be able to find some of it online, but in many cases, these books are out of print and the nefarious events that make it so you shouldn't be surprised at all at any current nefarious activities happened before the internet.

I'll give you folks ONE example. The son-in-law of FDR wrote a book in the 1960s before he died. In that book he interviewed the ex-Admiral in charge of Pearl Harbor when it was attacked. The Admiral told him of an incident that the Secretary of the Navy told the admiral in the midst of him being railroaded to blame for lame response to the attack.

A week before the attack there was a meeting between the Sec Navy, and General George Marshall and FDR, where they KNEW about the pending attack. Turns out the US had cracked the Japanese codes more than a month before, in early November. The Navy Sec told Marshall that he needed to inform Pearl ASAP. Marshall said he'd 'take care of it'. Well in those days, there were THREE methods of communication with Pearl, the mail, telegrams, and an internal process.

Communication Type 3 would have reached Pearl within 24 hours. Mail, fahgetaboudit. Telegram took 2+ days, because of the location of Hawaii. So what did Marshall do? He sent a TELEGRAM on SATURDAY to Pearl, and the Admiral did not RECEIVE said telegram until the evening of the day after the attack happened.

There are also a number of other revelations in the book, concerning the creation of the Federal Reserve and the depression and such. The name of the book is 'my manipulated father in law FDR' and you are lucky because though the original printing is VERY EXPENSIVE, because of the internet, smart people have been reprinting these out of print books, to the horror of the globalists and PTB.

Now, the thing about books, is that if you LIE, you WILL BE SUED. That's why I love reading books so much...and why YOU SHOULD too, before you spout off about if something is true or not...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
Obama's SSN originates from the State Of Connecticutt.....

Snip the normal birfer made up nonsense.

These explain the SSN made up nonsense, which has been debunked here several times before.

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

One would think with 200+ failed court cases pushing these made up stories birfers would have given up, but apparently the hatred is deep.
edit on 29-7-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

No, the seal was applied to the back of the document and it should be raised (embossed) on the back of the document.

Instead, the backside of the seal -- as seen on the front of the document -- is raised.

Factcheck.org photographed the BACKSIDE of the seal -- as viewed from the front of the document -- and captioned the photo 'The raised seal.'

But the seal is on the back of the document. And it is not raised pursuant to the regulations on the seal...it is debossed.
edit on 29-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Oh neat! The poster who has been debunked after posting links to the same crappy conspiracy blog, again and again, in this thread is awake in New Zealand.

Where he is spending his time concerned about Americans asking questions about our POTUS' birth certificate!
edit on 29-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Great detective work
So now what?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Oh neat! The poster who has been debunked

Actually, as we all have seen you are the one who has been debunked here, again!

Where he is spending his time concerned about Americans asking questions about our POTUS' birth certificate!

As opposed to someone spending hours, and being affected by making up and posting nonsense about President Obama's Hawaiian government issued and certified birth Certificate!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Nope. I fulfilled my responsibility as a U.S. citizen to oversee government and exercised my privilege to write open records requests. I also exercised my right to speak freely on this issue.

Something you wouldn't 'appreciate' given you live in New Zealand.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect

Great detective work
So now what?

I don't have the answer to this question. I wish I did.

Thank you though.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Right, so maybe we just move on then and focus on the possible train wreck that's about to become this country?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Something you wouldn't 'appreciate' given you live in New Zealand.

As I do not live in New Zealand you are wrong again!

200+ court cases birthers have lost, every single case they have attempted shows all they have are made up stories, like this thread.

I expect birthers will claim victory when President Obama leaves office on the 20/1/17 that they finally got rid of him!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhotonEffect

Nope. There is no reason we cannot talk about the truth AND the train wreck at the same time. Nice try though!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>