It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What blog is this, can you provide a link and your certification papers on being a graphic designer?

I closed my blog in 2012. I received an email from a person not known to me that mentioned my very young son by his first name and the person also wished me a happy belated birthday a week after my birthday. I didn't have the intestinal fortitude to continue blogging after that.

You don't get a certification to be a graphic designer. I have a BFA with a concentration in graphic design. And it is a violation of TOS to post my real name, not that I would.
So there is no way that you can show this information with out showing your name ?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

No offense, but I think you may see racism in criticism. Two different things. Although I am sure some people latched on to the birther controversy out of some sort of racist agenda, not everybody did. There were and still are valid reasons to question some things that have zero to do with Obama's race.

Not to preach a sermon, but maybe you should re-evaluate YOUR reasons for your hyperbolic rant about racist intentions. Believe it or not, all Americans that question Mr. Obama's sudden appearance and rise to the very tip top are not doing it out of racial bigotry.

You should NEVER criticize legitimate research and legitimate endeavors to find Truth.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Not in any way where you could authenticate my claim. But, again, my profession really has no bearing on the fact that Factcheck.org published a photo of the backside of the seal on Obama's birth certificate and captioned, "The raised seal."

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

No offense, but I think you may see racism in criticism. Two different things. Although I am sure some people latched on to the birther controversy out of some sort of racist agenda, not everybody did. There were and still are valid reasons to question some things that have zero to do with Obama's race.

Not to preach a sermon, but maybe you should re-evaluate YOUR reasons for your hyperbolic rant about racist intentions. Believe it or not, all Americans that question Mr. Obama's sudden appearance and rise to the very tip top are not doing it out of racial bigotry.

You should NEVER criticize legitimate research and legitimate endeavors to find Truth.

Its not and will never be legitimist if it’s already been proving before to be fact but this a conspiracy site and I guess the people here look at this as a conspiracy ,so be it, race has nothing to do with it.
‘Staying positive’

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
the seal on my daughters BC is so faint the DMV examiner had to feel for it with her fingers

sometimes the interwebs can't give you the proof you seek

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Not in any way where you could authenticate my claim. But, again, my profession really has no bearing on the fact that Factcheck.org published a photo of the backside of the seal on Obama's birth certificate and captioned, "The raised seal."

Well have a nice day,enjoyed chatting.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Have you not examined the meticulous research revealed by MME?

Are you afraid that it really hasn't been "proven" to the fullest degree, and someone might actually come along and reveal something that was missed?

Is Truth a boogieman to you?

The questions raised in this thread have made me re-evaluate some things myself. I have always been agnostic about this issue because I don't possess the technical expertise to pull back all the layers of this mystery in a competent manner as the OP has done with this new piece of the puzzle.

An open mind doesn't mean you are giving in to anything.

edit on 29-7-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
When they published that long form BC it also had big "oops" on it, like the fact that they didn't fix or merge the layers so it was easy to tell it had been "edited" and was in fact a FAKE. It doesn't matter at this point people will say, but the fact is quite glaring that what the white house put out was a bald faced and obvious forgery.

And this seal debossment proves once and for all, and with no doubt whatsoever remaining, that it is a fake. And a further proof of Obama committing another felony while in office. He should be dragged from the white house, made to wear orange pajamas, and put in leg irons and handcuffed befitting of a proper criminal.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Have you not examined the meticulous research revealed by MME?

Are you afraid that it really hasn't been "proven" to the fullest degree, and someone might actually come along and reveal something that was missed?

Is Truth a boogieman to you?

The questions raised in this thread have made me re-evaluate some things myself. I have always been agnostic about this issue because I don't possess the technical expertise to pull back all the layers of this mystery in a competent manner as the OP has done with this new piece of the puzzle.

An open mind doesn't mean you are giving in to anything.

That's good, have a nice day going to rewatch the Democrat convention,thank god hillary will be the next president, so glad she's white, so we won't have to go through this again but than again this is ats and this subject about his birth certificate will be raised for the next century.Have a good day.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
OP, bravo for your outstanding efforts and willingness to discuss those efforts in what is obviously a hostile environment. Judging by all of the knee jerk responses you've received regarding the topic, it would seem to me that there are people who's mind are closed to even considering new information.

Like qos, I've been agnostic on this issue and never really looked in to any of the 'birther' claims. The very fact that the terminology was coined tells me that this is a subject wherein it is very important that anyone looking at the possibility of the record not being legitimate has to be labeled as "nuts." That screams attempted control of opposition to me.

I note very distinctly that you make no claims as to where Obama was actually born, nor do you make any claims as to alternate parentage. You observe facts and point out inconsistencies within the stories that have since been promulgated around the subject.

Setting aside the fact that the document in question relates to Obama, if one were to look at all of the evidence you have presented, one would conclude that there is indeed something odd about ti differences in the official seal and the seal as presented as verification of legitimacy. There are inconsistencies which do not add up to a reasonable answer.

And yet you are still flamed by people who do not address your points, but rather raise straw men which have nothing to do with what you have put forth.

Very telling, that.

I guess there are a large number of people who think that, at this point, a difference cannot be made.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks, Jaded!

If there were no other alleged Hawaiian birth certificates online that have the same seal as Obama's (and none of their owners have been willing to allow me to verify and authenticate them with the Hawaii Department of Health...and I have asked), then all we would have are the Rules & Regulations that describe the seal and they state it is "raised" and "embossed."

Therefore, I believe the questions are legitimate and that anyone proffered this short form birth certificate would have to reject it when verifying it against the published regulations used by the Hawaii Department of Health.

If someone wants to ignore what I have shown and claim it is an 'illusion,' then they have to ignore the photo I provided in my OP and published upside down.

They would further still have to explain why Factcheck.org published a photo of the BACKSIDE of the seal and captioned it with, "The raised seal."

Factcheck was truly the definitive, go-to source on Obama's short form. Arlen Specter (a member of Congress, at the time) said he viewed a raised seal on the back of Obama's birth certificate, at Factcheck.org, and therefore he concluded Obama was eligible to be President.

But he saw no such thing, at Factcheck. Congress was defrauded by Factcheck's claims...

And the Obama campaign was distanced enough from it, thanks to Factcheck, to not take the blame if anyone caught on.

Believe me, when I first came forward with this info, in late 2010 and early 2011, I got backlash. Governor Abercrombie was all over the news distracting people with claims he couldn't find Obama's birth in the registrar, then he could...Sheriff Joe and his 'posse' kept baiting people with promises of revelations about possible 'forgers'....

...and, to be honest, from my perspective, Trump did some distracting at that time, too, by suddenly taking the issue up and demanding to see Obama's long form. That's partly why I always say I don't trust him.

Once the long form was released, all eyes have been on it ever since and my little story was effectively buried.

Thank you for your comment!

edit on 29-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Another bored conservative lackey with too much time on their hands. It's actually pathetic that you people still try and perpetuate this myth that Obama wasn't born in the US.

You didn't solve anything, Nancy Drew. All of that "homework" was a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It's actually pathetic that you people still try and perpetuate this myth that the OP is saying that Obama wasn't born in the US.

I've looked and looked and can't seem to find where the OP is claiming that Obama was not born in the US.

If you're going to enter a discussion, you really ought to argue the points that are being made and not invent imaginary positions to attack.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The OP is saying his birth certificate is fraudulent lol

It's the same conservative tripe that's been spewed since he was elected.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Congratulations for your diligence -- and also for realizing we have a rogue government.

Our government and our mainstream media are all run by the same Globalist cabal.

Obama was brought in to accelerate the destruction of the US as a sovereign nation.

That's the "Change" Obama promised, but it's not the "Change" most Americans wanted.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
When they published that long form BC it also had big "oops" on it, like the fact that they didn't fix or merge the layers so it was easy to tell it had been "edited" and was in fact a FAKE.

This is part of the reason I think it was released when it was. As I stated before, the long form was released during the same period of time that I reported the story in the OP, at my blog. I was getting some very good traffic on it...

...and then the weird, layered pdf of Obama's alleged long form hit.

After that, interested people were distracted by proving the long form was a "forgery."

On that note, the long form does not show a clear seal, let alone any indication that it is raised or not.

We have to take Savannah Guthrie's word that there is a raised seal. That's it. Seriously.

And then she got a cushy gig on the Today show.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
People act like this is a Democracy or something. This debate is pointless, this truth is irrelevant, and threads like this are DISTRACTING. Even if you really hate this particular puppet on strings, why expend time and energy on something so futile? If you COULD prove it is fake, then what? I bet some really powerful people read threads like this just for amusement.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

Congratulations for your diligence -- and also for realizing we have a rogue government.

Thank you! You might also be interested in a related thread that I wrote on our rogue government. I actually stumbled across some of the information within while researching the people behind publishing alleged Hawaiian birth certificates online that have the same seal as Obama's -- because I do believe those people are controlled opposition plants.

PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

It's actually a very productive glimpse into how controlled opposition is exploited in U.S. politics. If you see no value in that...move on to something that you find valuable.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell

Another bored conservative lackey with too much time on their hands. It's actually pathetic that you people still try and perpetuate this myth that Obama wasn't born in the US.

You didn't solve anything, Nancy Drew. All of that "homework" was a waste of time.

Immediately dismissing OPs post and only having 12 total posts on ATS yourself. One may start to think you're a shill.

Id suggest providing some substance to your reasonings, rather than, "pathetic conservative lackey failed nancy drew".

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join