It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
Honestly, there's an incredible amount of denial displayed in the OP's assessment. I can't believe someone would go to such lengths when the evidence is right in front of them, and yet they keep going attempting to keep a solid story by any lie necessary. Such a shame to see such a level of self-deception.

I don't think she realizes what she's doing. It's... bizarre, but not too uncommon for ATS.

Some people have gotten so twisted up inside that Obama was elected as President - twice, that they have lost all reason. Eg. People like Orly Taitz and poor Sheriff Joe Arpaio

I swear, I never ever would of known that the hatred for black people was this deep, that it actually distorts reality from within and it's sad...and here we go again talking about his birth certificate, this site is lame ,racists and delusional.

TextSome people have gotten so twisted up inside that Obama was elected as President

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

*eyeroll*

When you cant debate, racebait.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Maverick7
Is BO a non-US-Born person? We don't know.

We do know, he was born in Hawaii! There is zero evidence to suggest he was born anywhere else.

Is it interesting to talk about it given this embossing conundrum?

There is actually no conundrum, just someone desperately wanting to find something wrong with Obama's Hawaiian Government issued Birth Certificate!

Textjust someone desperately wanting to find something wrong with Obama's Hawaiian Government issued Birth Certificate

Desperate is an understatement it's sad and disgraceful to even talk about this after some 8 years, but I guess people will sell their soul for virtual stars on a forum.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

*eyeroll*

Ditto.

This revelation has nothing to do with skin color. When people have a knee jerk reaction like this poster and automatically assume that a person's research is strictly for racial reasons, that poster has a problem. A little pre-checking and he would have realized the OP has no racial motivation for her investigating this piece of a very strange puzzle.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha
I know you said because you are pro-Hillary..... but why do you not accept his 2011 full birth certificate as proof of his natural citizenship?

^^ This is what I don't understand.

By the way, before Obama released his alleged long form birth certificate, the Director of the Department of Health described it as follows:

Before she would do so, Fukino said, she wanted to inspect the files — and did so, taking with her the state official in charge of vital records. She found the original birth record, properly numbered, half typed and half handwritten, and signed by the doctor who delivered Obama, located in the files.

Does this look half-typed and half-handwritten to you?

edit on 29-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Do you actually believe he is not eligible to have ever been President? do you actually believe the birther stuff?.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

*eyeroll*

This thread is race bait are you kidding me! but this is ats they will cater to you and the majority at will,you win, your the winner ,congratulations ,I’m done with this site, to many racists’ people and it seems like 95% of the threads are race bait related. This site has the most negative energy i have ever encountered out of 12 forums i am on and it's sad.Continue with your thread cudos to you and your friends.uggg

edit on 29-7-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Do you actually believe he is not eligible to have ever been President? do you actually believe the birther stuff?.

It's not for me to say he is or isn't eligible.

I don't believe much of 'the birther stuff.' But I am confident in what I have stated I believe in this thread. I believe that much of 'the birther stuff' was organized by controlled opposition. I say this as a former blogger who worked pretty closely with a few controlled opposition plants.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm really enjoying seeing another "Obama Birth Certificate" thread on ATS! It's been a while! LOL!

I'm fairly certain that the OP isn't aware that this exact topic was explained here on ATS, back in 2008, and it's been discussed and resolved on the internet many times.

Why anyone would bring it up now, at the end of Obama's term, is a mystery to me, however. And more ATS search and internet research should have been done on this particular embossed/debossed subject...

But I will sit back and smile at how gullible people are, while being SO confidant about their "findings"...

Now, THAT'S entertainment!

Debossed or Embossed?
edit on 7/29/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

See ya! Don't let the door hit you on your way out!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

It's embarrassing because i'm pretty sure every democrat every republican and everybody in government have already checked his birth certificate and its valid…Period, do people really think that all these people would let him become president if he was not born in Hawai’ or if something was wrong ,I mean ,are you kidding me. But I guess ,the op knows more then them, so be it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Nope. They had to go to 'Fight the Smears' and 'Factcheck.org' to 'verify' his birth certificate.

I thought you were leaving? Don't make this a long goodbye, I hate long goodbyes.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I just happen to be an expert on emboss ( twenty years ) and I can tell you that it can be difficult to tell from pictures weather it's embossed or debossed. Lighting can play tricks on your eyes.One side of the document will be embossed and the other will be debossed. Maybe they just stamped it upside down.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
I'm really enjoying seeing another "Obama Birth Certificate" thread on ATS! It's been a while! LOL!

I'm fairly certain that the OP isn't aware that this exact topic was explained here on ATS, back in 2008, and it's been discussed and resolved on the internet many times.

Why anyone would bring it up now, at the end of Obama's term, is a mystery to me, however. And more ATS search and internet research should have been done on this particular embossed/debossed subject...

But I will sit back and smile at how gullible people are, while being SO confidant about their "findings"...

Now, THAT'S entertainment!

It's a mystery to all of us but we know why,it's so obvious.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

How do you get to be an "expert" on 'emboss'? Do you have credentials for this? Is "emboss" the industry you have specifically specialized in for 20 years? I'm a bit confused, maybe you can elaborate on this

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It appears that it will be a long goodbye...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

Upside down or right side up, the backside of the seal still reads in reverse. I'd think you would understand that as an 'expert.' I, too, am a graphic designer with nearly 20 years of experience under my belt and I know that.

And I posted a photo in my OP that shows the light source in the background so you can see there is no 'optical illusion' even when the photo is turned upside down.

The backside of seal is raised on the front of the record. And the backside of the seal reads in reverse:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
It's a mystery to all of us but we know why,it's so obvious.

Yeah, I guess the mystery is that people continue to fall for it when the facts are right in front of their faces...

Debossed or Embossed?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yeah, no...Dr. Conspiracy only chose to flip photos that show no light source.

Here's one that shows the light source in the background:

Right side up or upside down, the back of the seal is raised.

Debunked. Again.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join