It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry Reid On Bernie And The DNC -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The tittle (Harry Reid On Bernie And The DNC: ‘Everybody Knew That This Was Not A Fair Deal’) really brings up some important questions. Why if everybody knew that the DNC was rigging the election was nothing done about it? So we have the DNC defrauding the Dem presidential primary and no one did a thing to stop it? So we get Hilley through a primary that was obviously rigged?

Where is the justice?

What happened to Democracy?

Harry Reid On Bernie And The DNC: ‘Everybody Knew That This Was Not A Fair Deal’

Debbie Wasserman Schultz should’ve stepped down sooner, Reid said.

Reid, a Democrat from Nevada, made his comments in response to a question about whether his party had a Plan B if something truly disqualifying emerged about Hillary Clinton in future email dumps.

“No,” he told The Huffington Post, but went on to talk about the DNC communications released so far in what appears to be a Russian-orchestrated hack.

“Debbie Wasserman Schultz, she’s always been good to me. I like her just fine,” Reid said. “I know she’s tried hard, but as some people probably know, I thought Bernie deserved somebody that was not critical to[ward] him. I knew ― everybody knew ― that this was not a fair deal. So I’m sorry she had to resign, but it was the right thing to do. She just should’ve done it sooner.”

source

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Above all else, only the party matters!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
The Demexit begins with Bernie.
The Berning is still not over.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
People on this site seem to interpret things completely different than I do.

When they say "It was not a fair deal" they dont mean it was rigged. It wasnt rigged. Real people voted and the votes were counted and she won.

What was meant by that was that Bernie did not have equal support within the party, or even half of what the support would be for a normal candidate.

However there is a good reason for that.

Political parties are not a part of our government, they are clubs. Bernie was not a Democrat, and he stepped in out of nowhere to run essentially as president of that club.

A perfect analogy is here:

Lets say you have a yacht club. You are running for president of the yacht club. You have owned a yacht for 30 years, you love yachts and know everything there is to know about yachts. This is a tight knit yacht supporting community who believes yachts are the best of the boats, waaay better than speed boats.. because hey.. screw speed boats, theyre for selfish people who only want to take a few people on the water for a short time. This yacht club has been around FOREVER and has 100 members. Once a club president is elected, the boat community votes and chooses one of the boat club presidents to represent everyone on the city Mariana board of executives. Next thing you know, a guy walks into the yacht club and says.. "Hey.. I want to be president of the yacht club, im running for president" this guy has never been to the yacht club. You find out he doesnt even own a yacht, he owns a sailboat.Yachts arent even his favorite boat, he LOVES sailboats, but he still likes yachts. He comes in and starts saying how he knows whats best for the yacht club and that he will make the best representative of the yacht club.. even though he doesnt know much about yachts. Next thing you know, this guy brings in like 40 members to your club from the Sailboat club, and they all start chanting for this guy to become yacht club president.

In this example, the original yacht club members, and you.. who is running for yacht club president, are not going to be very happy, and arent going to fully support this guy and go out of your way to help him.

Now do you understand?

new topics

top topics

join