It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the FEMA camps were actually designed for rounding up Democrats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I think you misunderstood where I was going.

I agree that dehumanizing and demonizing of the "other" has been apparent for quite some time. My disagreement in this case was with a poster who accused me of dehumanizing people by accusing them of being emotional. That isn't dehumanizing IMO opinion. Emotions are part of what make us human, so to accuse people of being emotional beings hardly dehumanizes.

posted on Feb, 6 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I thought I would make a post here to bring up this thread again. My theory was not so crazy was it?

posted on Feb, 9 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: DonVoigt

Don, the last large scale internment was during our Civil War. The detainees were called Copper Heads, and most were Southern sympathizers living in Union Border States, esp. Maryland. Pres. Lincoln interned them if he thought they might flip a Union State over to the Confederacy. IIRC, this was for the duration. So if Lee hadn't surrendered at Appomattox, en bloc, but rather had dispersed his army to fight a guerrilla war, then that duration would have lingered on for many years. Gen. Lee, in fact, signed Abe Lincoln's Death Warrant, by surrendering his army intact. I doubt that reconstruction could have even gotten started, until much later. Washington D.C. would have stayed on a war footing, and Booth wouldn't have got anywhere near Pres. Lincoln.

Woodrow Wilson, and FDR also interned a lot of people during WWI and II, but they weren't Copperheads. Most of Lincoln's Copper Heads were democrats. Booth was recruited in a hotel in Canada, not Richmond. I think he got away, and some Brits protected him, as many Shakespeareans have always been tied into British Intelligence. My old Shakespeare Prof., Richard Avery, was the token American in the top four British Wartime Intelligence execs in WWII. The three Brits all got Knighthoods, per their on stage exploits, but that was only a cover for the Official Secrets Act.

One thing is for sure, the big boys didn't see D.J. Trump coming. Trumps election caught them flat footed, for the time being. If Sessions really attacks the subversives and follows some bread crumbs back to the DNC, then it's Katie Bar the Door.

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Now with the recent attacks by antifa at Berkey can someone say I was wrong for making this thread
edit on Sun20174V201747530 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Crickets, huh, no one can defend these sjw nutcases, funny how when Oblameo was still in office, people slammed me for making this thread only to hear crickets now that we have the proof of how defective these people are.
edit on Sun20174V201705730 by DonVoigt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Once again I thought it necessary to reboot this thread, the level of stupid on the left is reaching epic proportions.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DonVoigt
a reply to: infolurker

Sorry about not putting it in paragraphs, I didn't want to lose my train of thought.

If you're going to run on like that then at least edit it afterwards.
I don't think you realize just how many people will avoid your post because of how it is.
You're doing yourself a disservice

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
You're just confirming the fact that all this fear about Obama taking over, initiating martial law and becoming a dictator to exterminate conservatives was all just projection by the right. Conservatives were scared to death of this because just as this post proves, thats exactly what they want to do to Democrats. It's indicative of a paranoid, delusional, violent psychological state and should frighten anyone who cares about human rights and the constitution now that these people are the ones running the country.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The military base at Guantanamo Bay Cuba has been expanded and placed under new command, in preparation for receiving lots of treasonous criminals.. most of them, Democrats.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
When we first started hearing about this and seeing those blue "coffins", they were for everyone.

Now that we have been polarised we assume they are built to deal with a side.

It's nice to remember when ATS was anti government.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
When we first started hearing about this and seeing those blue "coffins", they were for everyone.

Now that we have been polarised we assume they are built to deal with a side.

It's nice to remember when ATS was anti government.

Indeed! Seeing the words Fema Camps brought back the old ATS memories. But eh.. it's still political. I'm not old but feel like a boomer right now.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

source?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wow, FEMA camps built to imprison Democrats? Lol dingdong anyone home? And you revisited this thread? Money goons got you snowed homie. Those camps were built to house displaced people after a major event like Katrina. There are no Democrats or Republicans. The shadow government you refer to is our own! It's politicians vs the people and they have us against the ropes, chomping at each other like the dogs they see us as. And as long as you continue to push one side or the other, the people loose. Think Pelosi or Meadows or McConnel or even your glorious Trump care about you? Who are you? To them, nothing but decimal points on a spreadsheet.

How can you tell when a politician is telling the truth? Their lips stop moving 🤣🤣😅

Lol FEMA camps, man that takes me back though. They still buying up all the ammo preparing for war? Storing it in large shipping containers behind Wal-Marts or some crap?
Or was that all the "Democrats" as well? I agree, I miss the old ATS before Russia got it's meat hooks in it and turned it against ourselves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join