It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For The Bernie People That Want to Punish the DNC/Hillary To The Max !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
For all the Bernie people on ATS that got berned by the DNC and Hillary we feel your pain many on ATS during the 2012 election felt it in the RNC with Ron Paul. There were all sorts of shenanigans going on all through the primary in 2012 to Ron Paul delegates from the Romney camp.
And it was really terrible at the GOP convention.

See here is the real problem, the disrespecting of your best natural allies, when you would win anyway.
It's like saying we won, and now let put some salt in that wound anyways.
Romney people did it to the Ron Paul people in 2012 and now the Hillary people did to the Bernie people in 2016, this is a huge problem.
The Ron Paul people abandoned Romney in 2012 after what he pulled and he lost, why should they reward stupidity and treachery.
Why should Hillary be rewarded for what she pulled, she should be abandoned by all DNC members that supported Bernie.

Now Bernie people if you really want to punish the DNC and make the narrative for 2020 "don't screw around with the grass roots populism",
you have the power to make your vote like 0 or 1 or 2.
How is that, well 0 is if you just stay home, 1 is if you vote third party like for libertarians, and 2 is like a vote for Trump.
See if a democratic primary voter votes for Trump thats like 2 votes.
This is how you punish Hillary and the corrupt DNC to the maximum possible, let her lose spectacularly then the DNC will never try this BS again.
Strategists will always say remember 2016.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I say that everyone who is on the fence should vote Johnson because that's the only way the two party monopoly will ever be brought down a few levels.

John Adams

There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I fear that unless Trump really does some growing up, I am going to be one of those "1"s in this election.

Jill Stine or Gary Johnson. I say let's stick it to both of the two major parties that help to fuel the political ignorance that is eroding the mind of most Americans with partisan rhetoric and intolerance.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I am one of the people that want to not only help crush the democrats, but I want to see the DNC and ALL OF THEIR SUPPORTERS BURN. They are traitors to this country. You do NOT SUPPORT ELECTION FRAUD. I want to see that party f'ing DISMANTLED. Election fraud to me is treason. I've never been so disgusted with liberals like this, ever, and i lean center-left on most issues outside of firearms

I am heavily conflicted, on one hand, I don't want to support Trump because of the bigotry and the dog whistling to racists. Yet, if my taxes were to come down under him, I wouldn't be so upset because now after watching the DNC and Hillary supporters act out of self interest instead of legitimacy, all bets are off.

So convince me. Outside of pure spite and vengeance, why should an independent moderate vote for trump? outside of an ease on my tax bracket, of course.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm a 1, but still may go Jill Stein.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I was for Ron Paul in 2012 and Bernie in 2016. Unless we bust the 2 Party system, we are all going straight to Hell.

edit on 27-7-2016 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs

I fear that unless Trump really does some growing up, I am going to be one of those "1"s in this election.

Jill Stine or Gary Johnson. I say let's stick it to both of the two major parties that help to fuel the political ignorance that is eroding the mind of most Americans with partisan rhetoric and intolerance.

Gary Johnson - for the TPP
Jill Stine - the perfect example of the clinical definition of insanity . Worse than Hillary by far

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Jill Stein, she's no Hilley!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Explain the Jill Stein insanity thing for me?
edit on 27-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Bernie supporters should vote 3rd party simply to get them the 5% they need to receive federal campaign funding in the future.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

That's my goal.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

This is how you punish Hillary and the corrupt DNC to the maximum possible,

How dare you upset Bill

edit on 22731America/ChicagoWed, 27 Jul 2016 22:22:11 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Bernie supporters should vote 3rd party simply to get them the 5% they need to receive federal campaign funding in the future.

Jill stien already gets mathing funds so this argument is silly. The other problem is she won't get above half a million votes and she knows it. That is why she made the offer to Bernie to have him run instead of her as the green party candidate.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Or we can just vote 7, I'll let you figure that one out.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Hillary is NOT going to loose. That is the point. "Presidents are selected and not elected"- FDR

PEACE.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Too bad most Americans are so deeply entrenched and invested in the two-party myth that this becomes a pipe-dream.

With luck, with seeing the freak show that this alleged two-party system has turned into, and with the perceptive abilities and participation in high numbers of the younger voters, maybe this can change in another couple of generations.

Bernie should never have endorsed Clinton but should have run independent after his strong showing. Seems some pretty extreme and fierce pressures were brought to bear on him though post-Bilderberg.

It would make my dream come true if the majority of Americans voted third and fourth parties and even for a meteor to send a loud and clear message. Unfortunately, see line number one of this post.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow reading what people are saying is hilarious. You get beat with voter fraud and think voting 3rd party is the answer to the problem.Obviously voting means nothing! dont you understand?

What is even funnier is the bernie people act like they got cheated when bernie sanders himself endorses Hillary. Dont you understand hes not real lol hes a false promise fake politician made to make an election look valid. Hes a sellout! and whats sad is he is the lefts answer to ron paul they just copied the ron paul outline just from a left leaning standpoint. At lest ron paul is an original.

All that intelligence and ego and insulting anyone with a republican viewpoint must be a real hard reality to wakeup to lol however you could say the same for the repubs however they seem to understand how emails work for now at lest.

You are not your political party, your political party does not make you better then anyone else. Time to realize its all rigged and make changes

new topics

top topics

join