It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Trump guy is growing on me.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:42 PM

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy
a reply to: syrinx high priest

It's funny how those that are awaken to trumps huge scam can't afford their own college.

Seriously funny.

Look, college is overrated and is a scam. ...

sorry, I had to stop here, lofl, you mean like Trump's college is a scam? lololol

Yeah, gee, wouldn't want to do anything like tax your intelligence or anything. Way to print something completely out of context. SMH. A fool to be ignored.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:12 AM
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Holy mother of god...

You need to get some serious help.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:48 AM

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Holy mother of god...

You need to get some serious help.

Sure. So instead of actually posting an intelligent response to:

And these websearches all results in lies too: 'mena airport bush clinton', 'franklin scandal bush cheney' 'the finders cia tallahassee', 'operation gladio heroin jazz clubs', 'gary caradori plane crash', 'danny casolaro octopus', 'gary webb cia coc aine'.

You are a complete brainwashed idiot if you think all of those people above, with DOZENS OF BOOKS WRITTEN by authors who have NEVER BEEN SUED FOR LIBEL published on the above crimes perped by our gov't and the CIA.

The only that has saved these criminals thus far is people's willingness to be led, liars and brainwashed fools, paid shills and other aholes that toss disinfo then offer payoffs then threaten, and of course the fact that no one READS BOOKS any more.

Here's a book for ya:

My Manipulated Father in Law FDR. You can find it on Amazon. Written by the SON IN LAW of FDR. Never sued by anyone for exposing in his book that FDR AND General Marshall KNEW MONTHS IN ADVANCE about the attack on Pearl Harbor.

So please take your disinfo elsewhere. It ain't gonna work around here...

Instead you have to make a personal attack. Got it. I'm really concerned about how you think about me. NOT.

When someone misquotes me and can't be bothered to respond to the important facts I write and instead makes some bizarre response about the first half of the first sentence, that person is gonna get responded to, and then ignored.

As will you. Because obviously you are not interested in the truth, or facts, or anything like that, but instead in trying to show your perceived superiority by saying nothing and making personal attacks. I, for one, am seriously impressed....

Good thing I can ignore people who don't contribute anything and have an agenda. Guess all those people that I post about are lying too, right? Oh wait. Don't bother responding. I won't be paying attention...SMH.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:26 AM
To the OP in response to the title of the thread:

"See your dermatologist."

I like Donald Trump and I agree with some of what he has to say, but I think he has a few screws loose.

If ever there was a political bear trap waiting to snap its jaws on the unwary ankle, attacking the "gold star" mother of the Iraq war hero, is it.

Dude please. There is a time to be "The Donald" and a time to shut up. He can't tell the difference.

When Donald Trump, big, tough businessman, is relating to his children or remarking on them, he is at his most "un Donald", in the sense that the private man comes out, the family man. That man is not overbearing, not dominating, but rather, self effacing, yielding, self controlled, present but more passive than in public life. He is, in those moments, a sweet, kind Dad.

The beginning of this clip illustrates what I mean:

Donald Trump will always be Donald Trump, the tough businessman, but in this campaign he needs to let the family man that he is inform more of his statements, and even his policies. He has it in him, but I don't think he realizes its importance, not just for his campaign but for his conduct in office if he becomes President.
edit on 1-8-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics
<< 6  7  8   >>