It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Trump guy is growing on me.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

Wah wah wah, more reactionary BS from the conservative.

There's no NWO btw. You should probably distance yourself from those laughably ignorant conspiracy theories.

Also funny how you put immigrants in quotations as if they have their own agenda lol

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatinthehell

You must be a hrc shill
edit on 29-7-2016 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jordan River

Where's my pay checks then? Lost in the mail?

You must be totally disconnected from reality to think the "NWO" could be implemented

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They're missing 3 banks.

North korea, syria and iran. You're a newbie

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I call BS. You are playing the "well I wasn't interested till..." card to try and increase support.

Thanks for your insight, but you are mistaken.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

But we can at least avoid the ones who arent even supposed to be here in the first place.

I doubt the guy nobunaga has had to deal with ever considered citizenship.

Just open them doors up because nothing can be as bad as whats already in America.

Great philosophy

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
Trump is making Clinton look like a Saint. How is he going to make america is great again ( I guess Saudi and Russia is greater than US now), if he can't even stand for american citizen's rights?

Even if clinton did something wrong, how can he beg Russia to do something like this against a US citizen? First he begs money from Saudi. He will sell entire country if he can make few bucks on it.

US citizen?

More like murdering, treasonous, traitor.....

She gave up her citizenship. She's not even a citizen of humanity.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
You DO know that he does not write his speeches...right? And you also know that he will say anything to get your support and vote.

What he says is not necessarily what he thinks or will do. He is very good at convincing people. This is a game to him, all he wants is to win and lying does not bother his conscious at all.

No. He has been very consistent with his presenting his vision.

Not at all pandering to various groups like DNC.

Just keepin it real.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
so nobody can point out a policy trump has suggested that is legal or likely to get through congress, and then the conversation turns to rape, so typical

he is playing a lot of people, I hope enough of them wake up in time

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

so nobody can point out a policy trump has suggested that is legal or likely to get through congress, and then the conversation turns to rape, so typical

he is playing a lot of people, I hope enough of them wake up in time

Which one of Trump's policies have you read up on?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
Trump is making Clinton look like a Saint. How is he going to make america is great again ( I guess Saudi and Russia is greater than US now), if he can't even stand for american citizen's rights?

Even if clinton did something wrong, how can he beg Russia to do something like this against a US citizen? First he begs money from Saudi. He will sell entire country if he can make few bucks on it.

I find it ludicrous that someone would attempt to point out Trump's supposed relationship with Russia, when it's already OUT THERE that the Russians finagled, by bribing Hillary and her criminal husband millions of dollars, to get approval for exclusive mineral rights to American Land. I don't see TRUMP, selling OUR FREAKING LAND to foreigners you maroon.

There is such a humongous difference between Trump and Hillary (and let me be clear I don't trust either of them) because while Trump is an unknown, Hillary has already proven to me that a vote for her is a vote for the NEOCONS. Because that is what she and her husband are. Forget about all the criminal doings she and Billy boy supposedly got up to. Forget about all the rapes and sexual assaults Billy has been discovered to have perped, and that Hillary has sent her goons to threaten the victims lives and their families (and SHAME ON YOU for IGNORING ALL THESE FACTS OUT THERE, THAT IF YOU LISTENED TO THE VICTIMS THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN THINK THEY ARE LYING), just look at the way they have both voted. Pro NAFTA, pro-business, pro globalists. They have VOTED EXACTLY the same way that any of the Bush family would vote.

And why is that? Well, just do a websearch on 'mena airport bush clinton' and you will have proof that Bush and Clinton go WWAY back as best buddies. And they remains best buddies to this day. Sorry, but the last thing I want to see is ANOTHER BUSH clone in the WH. If you were a real, thinking democrat, there's no way you would want this either...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

If you were a real, thinking democrat, there's no way you would want this either...

The radical left has wrested control of the party away from real, thinking democrats.

Passionate post, btw. What do you really think??

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trump is a master at the art of confirmation bias. He wields it very effectively on people who are quick to accept conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I honestly feel like Trump takes LOADS of sh*t is because the politicians sitting comfy with their positions as career politicians know that Trump will disrupt the "status quo", and they can't allow that, so what do they do? They paint the biggest, baddest, worst picture of a man... To the point where I'm seeing comparisons to Hitler... Really?? How do people really buy this BS??

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: redempsh
I'm probably going to end up voting for him.

I don't trust him on gun rights. But Hillary uses Obama's dog-whistle phrase "common sense gun reforms" and that means that he gets everything the progs want. As per usual. Hillary hasn't brought up "The Australian Solution" since the winter; but she's itching to try it. She probably wouldn't get the chance without big changes in Congress. But we can look for the progressive intermediate "toad-boiler" of universal registration and liability insurance.

Hillary and her elite think that because they dialogue with the Muslim Brotherhood, that they've managed to co-opt the whole of Islamic civilization. Hillary Corp. still doesn't get it that terrorist attacks are not an aberation--they are the new normal.

And Hillcorp. wants fully open borders, so that America ceases to exist except as a collection of courtrooms and tax collecting agencies.

All for the sake of free trade.

You know what's ironic? I NEVER owned a gun in my life, until Obama started bringing up the whole 'gun control' crap. I find it completely idiotic that someone would blame a freaking thing made of metal and some moving parts, for all the violence, when it's obviously the person BEHIND that object that is the issue. I mean, in Japan they just had some nutcase kill 17+ people with a freaking knife. Are we all going to become vegans, and outlaw knives now too? Heck, let's outlaw breathing in public, since just THINK of all the diseases people spread this way! OMG. It's a conspiracy!

So I decided to buy some guns. And not one of them has tried to kill me yet! I will say that as someone who has READ the Constitution of this country and read extensively on the founding fathers and what they INTENDED for this document, the reason why guns can never be removed is because with them, the gov't still 'fears us'. Without them, there is nothing to stop these evil mofos...and make no mistake. Just go to this website (ahealedplanet.net) and you will see just how evil our gov't is.

And don't be surprised if that site is down from time to time. TPTB do NOT WANT YOU READING THAT WEBSITE. Which is all the more reason to read it.

Or heck, you could web search 'mena airport bush clinton' or 'franklin scandal bush cheney' or 'operation gladio' or 'operation northwind' or 'the finders cia tallahassee' and see the nefarious deeds our gov't has been up to. And that's just a SPECK IN THE OCEAN of proof available.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
a reply to: AuranVector

Wah wah wah, more reactionary BS from the conservative.

There's no NWO btw. You should probably distance yourself from those laughably ignorant conspiracy theories.

Also funny how you put immigrants in quotations as if they have their own agenda lol

Yeah, right. Sure thing bub. And this guy is completely lying. ahealedplanet.net

And these websearches all results in lies too: 'mena airport bush clinton', 'franklin scandal bush cheney' 'the finders cia tallahassee', 'operation gladio heroin jazz clubs', 'gary caradori plane crash', 'danny casolaro octopus', 'gary webb cia coc aine'.

You are a complete brainwashed idiot if you think all of those people above, with DOZENS OF BOOKS WRITTEN by authors who have NEVER BEEN SUED FOR LIBEL published on the above crimes perped by our gov't and the CIA.

The only that has saved these criminals thus far is people's willingness to be led, liars and brainwashed fools, paid shills and other aholes that toss disinfo then offer payoffs then threaten, and of course the fact that no one READS BOOKS any more.

Here's a book for ya:

My Manipulated Father in Law FDR. You can find it on Amazon. Written by the SON IN LAW of FDR. Never sued by anyone for exposing in his book that FDR AND General Marshall KNEW MONTHS IN ADVANCE about the attack on Pearl Harbor.

So please take your disinfo elsewhere. It ain't gonna work around here...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

It's funny how those that are awaken to trumps huge scam can't afford their own college.

Seriously funny.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

If you were a real, thinking democrat, there's no way you would want this either...

The radical left has wrested control of the party away from real, thinking democrats.

Passionate post, btw. What do you really think??

Thanks. You have to be passionate about this. Especially with all the gov't shills and people that actually refuse to believe the truth of what is and has happened, because of, well, I can only believe it is sheer fear and terror of the truth. I mean, the gov't would NEVER try to purposely kill us, right? Well, 'FDR: My Manipulated Father in Law' written by the SON-IN-LAW of FDR pretty much erases that fantasy, with his revelation that FDR and Marshall both knew of the pending attack on Pearl Harbor. In fact, Marshall had the Navy Secretary tell the Admiral in charge of Pearl to do sea trials with the newest ships, and that is WHY they were out to sea on the morning of the attack! Didn't bother telling him about the actual attack though...used a telegram for that, which reached him the evening of the attack after it had already happened.

Now that book only had one printing. Wonder why. And is VERY EXPENSIVE, because someone tried to buy up all available copies out there. That's how it works, I discovered, after collecting 1st editions for decades. It's also how I 'woke up' to what was really going on. And that's the thing about books. If you lie in a book, you WILL get sued. It's happened many many times, so debunkers can't just say 'oh well, just because someone wrote doesn't mean it's true'. And most of these books include copies of documents that prove their point.

But anyway, first I was a Democrat, then got sick and tired of the doings of that party, then became a Republican, and then realized that there is NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO PARTIES. That's when I became independent, because I also learned that by being a member of a party, helps the parties qualify for federal funds, and I REFUSE to allow my name to be used to add to the obvious corruption of both parties...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy

It's funny how those that are awaken to trumps huge scam can't afford their own college.

Seriously funny.

Look, college is overrated and is a scam. The truth is, it doesn't matter WHERE you go to school, it matters who you meet while in school. And you can accomplish the same thing by just going out into the world. Unless you're an engineer, or doctor, or (G-d forbid, because the last thing we need is more lawyers) an attorney, there's no reason to attend college. You can get all the info in college in books and on the internet. Heck, you can even learn programming for free on the internet, and build websites and get yourself a job that way. Or write, and get yourself a job that way.

All college has done is enslave two generations of our youth. And it's a complete scam. I know, because I went to a perenially top 5 college in the USA, and realized years ago that I learned as little as someone at the local community college.

And as to Trump, man all I can say is I am shocked that people even find the time to talk about Trump's nefarious acts (and make no mistake, he obviously has mob ties because you don't build buildings in NY/NJ unless the mob let's you), when the crimes of the Clintons are SO MANY, SO WIDESPREAD, AND SO DAMAGING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I'd vote for Satan before I'd vote for a Clinton, which is the same thing as voting for ANY NEOCON, because that's what she is. At least there is an unknown about Trump. With Clinton all you have to do is look at Benghazi to see how she would treat the rest of the world. Heck, do a websearch on 'moriarty benghazi dia' to get a close up look at what REALLY HAPPENED in that city and country. And the nefarious acts the DIA (defense intelligence agency--another criminal organization) got up to...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps

originally posted by: DoctorCowboy

Seriously funny.

Look, college is overrated and is a scam. ...

sorry, I had to stop here, lofl, you mean like Trump's college is a scam? lololol

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join