It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Trump guy is growing on me.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: redempsh

All for the sake of free trade.

If it were free trade, there wouldn't be any government involvement in the first place.

If public officials are using their political clout to favor trade in specific contexts, that's controlled trade.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: veracity
You DO know that he does not write his speeches...right? And you also know that he will say anything to get your support and vote.

What he says is not necessarily what he thinks or will do. He is very good at convincing people. This is a game to him, all he wants is to win and lying does not bother his conscious at all.

Hmmm...lets try that another way:

"You DO know that she does not write her speeches...right? And you also know that she will say anything to get your support and vote. What she says is not necessarily what he thinks or will do. She is very good at convincing people. This is a game to her, all she wants is to win and lying does not bother her conscious at all."

Now...what was your point?

Plagiarism

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Au contraire...Tis your head in the sand (with blinders on)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I have to say after reading this thread you can clearly see the desperation from the hillary camp, with good reason too! I'm not American and have no dog in the race but I'm sure going to be watching the debates, I think it will be hilarious!

The democrats accused Russia of hacking them (no word on any proof that lead them to this conclusion), trump merely said well if they have please release the 33k emails! He called on anyone that had them to release them. How this can be turned into Trump asking Russia to hack a US citizen is truly just beyond me.

I can't understand why any democrat is still a democrat after it was exposed your party is a lying corrupt joke! That doesn't even believe in democracy! It's just too funny for words! XD If I were a democrat I would be hanging my head in shame!

I think Trump can win this!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

You truly live in fantasy land don't you?

LMFAO

Jaden

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
which specific policy that the president can actually deliver on appeals to you most ?

I find most trump supporters are going on "feel"

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: DupontDeux

I'd urge you to watch at least some of the press conference. I know what you're saying - but after seeing his kids at the convention and elsewhere, and watching him have an actual back-and-forth with the press - I think he's probably actually a pretty decent guy.

Compared to the "Corrupt-to-the-Core" Clintons, Donald Trump is a BOY SCOUT.

There are only four basic groups of people who will vote for Hillary:

1.) Those who are as corrupt as the Clintons and on the Clinton gravy train.

2.) Those who are so thoroughly brainwashed they cannot believe anything contrary to their Dem indoctrination.

3.) Those who are really, really "low-information."

4.) Those who just want amnesty for their Illegal relatives.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neOrevolutionist

really, you want a president that is controllable by the elites and not only answerable to the people?

Jaden

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

UMM, that's pretty much the DEFINITION of the appeal to authority fallacy...lol

An argument from authority (Latin: argumentum ad verecundiam), also called an appeal to authority, is a logical fallacy that argues that a position is true or more likely to be true because an authority or authorities agree with it.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Donald Trump challenges Hillary Clinton to hold a press conference: 'I think it's time'

It has been 237 days since Clinton held a press conference. What is she hiding from?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Donald Trump challenges Hillary Clinton to hold a press conference: 'I think it's time'

It has been 237 days since Clinton held a press conference. What is she hiding from?

she should hold a trump conference and just say crazy things to control the media cycle for a week in response to this, that would be classic

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Syrinx - I would really urge you to watch at least some of the video at the top of the thread. Just pick a spot and watch ten or fifteen minutes.

Then tell me the last time you saw a Democrat answer questions that candidly - and with somewhat detailed reasons behind the answers. Hell, I may watch it again to refresh my memory on some of Trump's policy proposals.

Of course - some of what he wants to do can't be done for various reasons, but he comes across as honestly caring about doing what is best for the citizens of this country - ALL of them. Making sure the policy proposals are constitutional and effective is the job of Presidential staff, congress and the courts.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

just let me know about the specific policy proposals you support that are legal, would actually be acted on by paul ryan and congress and the president can actually accomplish

we need to stop letting trump dominate the media narrative and cycle with controversy and "feel" stories because we need to pick a candidate that will actually govern in november

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: jitombe

The only reason I would like to see Trump win is to bring us one step closer to the movie Idiocracy become a reality. If he wins, building a huge wall will solve our immigration problem, islamic terrorism will be gone as will all crime across the country and everything will be made in the U.S.. All of this will happen, fast! I loved how he said everything will happen fast during his speech. I am not a Hillary supporter either, not a fan of professional BS artists. Just say NO to either of those two clowns and take a look at option C, the Libertarian party! Options A and B are both amusing and scary at the same time, no thank you!

If you voted Third Party in 2012, you're one of those people who helped Obama to a second term.

There's Bad and there's Worse. Voting for someone who has NO CHANCE of winning, helps WORSE win.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

just let me know about the specific policy proposals you support that are legal, would actually be acted on by paul ryan and congress and the president can actually accomplish

I'm going to have to suggest you do your own due diligence.

I get it that you don't want to watch it. I can't stand Hillary's voice, so I don't listen to her. I do, however, look up transcripts.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
"This Trump guy is growing on me."

Better see your physician ASAP.

There are some very dangerous orange fungi, some of which are particularly harmful to the intelligence centers of the brain, primarily those in the cerebellum.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i hated trump. i hated his smugness. i hated his tv show. i hated everything about him. then he hit the right chord. he wants to stop illegals from coming in this country. my wife was raped by an illegal. he never saw jail time, they sent him back over the border. from what i understand hes in jail in california for rape.
sometimes you hear what you need to hear. youve been affected in some way, and when someone else feels your pain and angst and wants to do something about it, you pay attention.
#neverhillary
#hillarysliesmatter
#trumptrain
#stopwhining

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I call BS. You are playing the "well I wasn't interested till..." card to try and increase support.

There is nothing impressive about Trump and his road to presidency. It's just that all you hateful and bigoted conservatives are eating up what he says because it's how you've felt for years but couldn't bFe openly hateful and reactionary due to the fact that it's frowned upon.

If he wins, watch how he annihilates this country.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Whatinthehell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nobunaga

You know that American citizens commit rape as well?

Conservatives lol

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatinthehell
a reply to: nobunaga

You know that American citizens commit rape as well?

Conservatives lol

The insensitivity & lack of compassion displayed is stunning.

If his wife had been raped by a citizen, that person would have been imprisoned more than likely -- not released to rape again.

He was released because our immigration laws are not being enforced.

The NWO Globalists want a borderless US and borderless Europe for their own purposes. They care nothing about what happens to the citizens of these countries that have been overrun by unvetted "immigrants."

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join