It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

This Trump guy is growing on me.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:05 PM
a reply to: Grambler

Well said brother. It was a disgraceful act of terrorism.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:10 PM
a reply to: Grambler

Right, because making that joke means he will just nuke someone for no reason. I mean, look at how he has come out provoking Russia in recent days, calling Putin an evil dictator. Oh wait, that is the democrats.

That's actually not what I'm implying at all, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. I always enjoy when people who don't know me and are even opposed to my positions decide they can think for me.

I mean do any of you actually care about talking about the topic at hand? Or do we all need to take pot shots at me with stupid fallacies to make your egos feel better?

I don't know if you are supporting Hillary or not, but do you trust her with the codes any more? Someone who was instrumental in nation building in Libya, and now giving ISIS a foothold. How about her joking and laughing at the death and torture of Gaddafi. Remember, the guy who warned her and the world that the rebels they were helping were outsider Islamic terrorists.

I trust Hillary with them more than I trust Donald. With Hillary I know what I'm getting. Four more years of Obama. That's fine for now. The country is doing pretty great as is. Could be better in places, but it certainly isn't as dark and evil as the Donald and the GOP like to paint it.

With the Donald. It could be anything, and going by his crazy rhetoric I DO mean everything. That is why he is so disturbing. Sure he claims he is joking after the fact, but you can't tell me ALL those little un-PC gaffs he keeps making, that slowly get worse and worse, has no hints of Freudian slip at all do you?

There were videos online (which I am sure Hillary saw) that showed his death. He was beaten, sodomized with a bayonet, and then paraded around by cheering terrorists before he was ultimately killed. What was Hillary's reaction to this. A large grin while cheerfully exclaiming "We came, we saw, he died!"

Being callous about someone's death isn't the same thing as joking about sanctioning treason from a traditionally hostile foreign power all to gain an edge in our election. I don't approve of that activity, but callousness isn't a pure measure of instability. You just compared apples to oranges here.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:34 PM
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I mean do any of you actually care about talking about the topic at hand? Or do we all need to take pot shots at me with stupid fallacies to make your egos feel better?

The topic is the video you refused to watch, and the OP's growing support for Trump, not how disturbed you can get by reading someone else's opinion on one sentence. Yes, it's a shame you are disturbed with something you haven't even listened to, if that helps your ego any.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:45 PM
a reply to: Monger

But, Trump supporters think they can get their man to the White House with just the angry white guy vote.

Places like ATS and the_Donald show that angry white guys are loud, but the reality is that there just aren't enough of them to win the presidency.

Ahh so you are hinting towards the majority of TacoBowls, Funny Black named people, and the Homo crowd that the DNC so lovely labels , as being so brain washed that they will never vote Trump or out of the DNC?

Well Being that I'm a NO HOMO TacoBowl like the DNC likes to categories me, I can tell you that Donald doesn't stink nearly as bad as Hillary. I'm not sure which way I'm voting, but She and her supporters have made me go from

The more misdirection ,lies, cover-ups,corruption, and willingness from her and her supporters to try to make Hillaries scandals look irrelevant or the deeper they put their heads in the sand , the More I move towards TRUMP.

The GOP learned that in 2008 and 2012.

No what the GOP learned confirmed in 2008 and 2012 was that loyal voters to both party are stupid .

The GOP purposely chose the candidate that was most likely to lose against OBAMA in both those elections. Why because both party work for the same lobbyist. Both the DNC and the GOP despite their rhetoric wanted Obamacare to pass to make big money for the 3 largest health insurance companies that helped draft Obamacare.

Obamacare is why they want Hillary. its making too much money for them There earnings sky rocketed after OBAMACARE went into effect.

What the GOP and DNC will learn for the 2016 election is that the INTERNET , Global bi directional non mainstream Media sources, and non brainwashed party loyalist are their biggest threat to maintain a corrupt system. Hence why 2016+ will be the equivalent start of the drug on wars but on the internet.

You can hate what I say and hate me for saying it, doesn't make it less true.

I don't hate you, nor am I disagreeing with you that Hillary will win this.

What I'm telling you and we are disagreeing on is that the system is corrupt and its rigged for her to win just like she stole the DNC nomination.

She will win but not because of the vote of the angry white man, tacobowls. LaQueenia, NO HOMO , or HOMO's of the world. She will win because she is riddled with corruption and in a corrupted system.

When Hillary wins, I won't be happy because she won. I'll be happy because Trump - and more importantly his terrible, terrible supporters - lost.

Hillary and her supporters make trump and his supporters look like a cub scouts. If you can't see that, than you are the problem in this country and the reason why corruption is rampant in our system.

I don't like either one but atleast:

1. Trump has not been under FBI Criminal investigation.

2. Trump Did not have to have his spouse talk to the Attorney general in secret , while under a criminal investigation.

3. Trump did not have to have the RNC rigged for him nor did he then go and hire the Head of the RNC after they resigned for unethical reasons to his campaign.

4. Trump has never demonstrated his incompetence for handling state secrets.

5. Trump has not gotten his chance to prove how worthless of a public official he is, like Hillary has already proven.

6. For every slimy thing he has done she out does him.

He is nothing compared to crooked Hillary. LIke I said Hillary and the DNC did the impossible and made trump look like a cub scout in this election.

Sounds like you are an angry non white person to me , and your hate and anger is making you over look the logical reasons as to why Hillary has done the impossible and made Trump the lesser evil.

edit on 14731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 14:14:51 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
a reply to: interupt42

I think that the way you use the term 'non-white' in an accusatory way, as if I should be offended, is very telling. I couldn't make much sense of any of the other garbage you spewed forth.

I've read some real crap on ATS so far this year, but you've gone and topped it all. I am in awe.

Not that should it matter, but I'm white too. Just not full of hate.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
The only real issues I have with Trump he is lies just as much as Clinton, is a braggart with a huge ego and a bully, is easily angered, is a womanizer, one of the 1% with no clue about the middle class, let alone the poor, has the foreign policy acumen equal to a ferret, thinks building walls is a solution to a problem, angers allies and is praised by our enemies (this should worry you), says whatever pops in his head and the next day, covers his mental madness with a stupid lie, changes his allegience on issues as suits his campaign, insults others freely (he has little respect for anyone other than himself), behaves like a angsty teen on social media.. etc. I mean.. aside from those little issues, I'm sure he'd make a great leader of the free world.

Why people think something Trump has NOT done that Clinton has somehow makes him more qualified is baffling. My buther also has not done the things Clinton has done.. doesn't make him a very good choice for POTUS.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:12 PM
a reply to: Monger

I think that the way you use the term 'non-white' in an accusatory way,

I used it the way you used it.

I couldn't make much sense of any of the other garbage you spewed forth.

Ofcourse not , I wouldn't expect somebody that thinks Hillary is a worthy choice or even the lesser evil to be logical.

Not that should it matter, but I'm white too. Just not full of hate.

No it doesn't matter, people can just as easily hate their own race.

edit on 36731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 15:36:58 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:15 PM
I still wont vote for the guy, but the further this goes... and the more dirt on hillary comes to light... the better he looks.

Once upon a time he wouldn't have topped 10% of the vote.. now depending on the poll (as of Monday when I left for a drunken week in London) he was within the margin of error of the clinton machine.

its really fascinating...

Libertarians supporting a guy that supposedly supports the TPP...

Trump looking like a decent alternative...

Jill stein polling pretty well also...

A brand new party is polling decently well for not having the money...

And... the DNC puts up someone that makes everyone above look like a good alternative... Astonishing... the only thing that will probably save the Dems is the belief tptb have instilled that people must vote against the other guy... rather than for someone you actually believe in.
edit on 28-7-2016 by Irishhaf because: Words are hard...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:21 PM
Hopefully more and more folks will continue to support Trump.

I think, if elected, he will do a great job. And I LOVE that he's not PC and that he says what he means.

Looking forward to going to his rally soon!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:20 PM
i just hope that American people are proud and honest enough to ditch trump into the gutter he belongs.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
If I did vote it would be for Trump. Why? Because every major headline is telling me how bad he is and how trustworthy Clinton is.

Which when you look at reality, her track record and her actions, her allegiances, is ummm....not true.

Seems the kneejerk response to trump is "he's racist!" LMAO yea Hillary totally isn't WTF??? He has an ego though! Well shoot Clinton all the way then. Unbelievable. The Clinton family just like the Bush's have the backing of the Prince of darkness himself or something. What would it take, seriously, for Clinton to be held accountable???

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh I already know he's trying to pass it off as a joke. If you'd read my post carefully, you'll note that I took note of that line of reasoning. None of that makes this an appropriate remark to say about your political opponent. Why you'd excuse a politician joking about allowing a foreign power to break the Constitution is beyond me.

It was a joke, if you couldn't see that in the video of it, then you have zero sense of humor.

It was VERY tongue in cheek.

Talk about desperation. The left is so scared they can't even identify humor anymore!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:29 PM
I read an opinion piece today and cannot remember for the life of me who wrote it. An analogy the writer used struck me as very apt. I can't credit him, but I'm going to give you the gist of it with apologies to all for the lack of attribution.

Take, for instance, a goofy infomercial product. The elite has no use for it, and ridicules the product and those who would be stupid enough to buy it. The elite is then shocked to find out the product is selling millions of units.

The American working and middle classes have been left entirely out of the conversation in Washington for, at a minimum, the last eight years. The elites have no need for Trump, and can't understand how anyone else could either.

The author made the point much more elegantly than I could.

So yeah, Trump can be a bit mercurial. Maybe even a bit of a pr**k. But there is a large swath of the country that has been waiting for him.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:44 PM
a reply to: VimanaExplorer

Your comment makes more sense when I read it in a Russian accent.

It's the small things in life that give me joy.

edit on 28-7-2016 by GodEmperor because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:00 PM
The only reason to vote for Trump is in this video. What other reason do you need? Ironically Newt let the cat out of the bag on all the other previous presidents & pundits.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:25 PM
a reply to: Lanisius

I think when Newt said "Uncontrollable", that was the scariest you want a president that is defined as such? I sure as hell don't.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
Dude is brilliant. Anyone who can command thousands to create AT LEAST 42 skyscrapers has my respect. He knows enough to command this country.

I wish I could be him. Awesome.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM

originally posted by: neOrevolutionist
a reply to: Lanisius

I think when Newt said "Uncontrollable", that was the scariest you want a president that is defined as such? I sure as hell don't.

Newt meant the Secret Society('s) cannot control him. Ya know, the good ole boy network(s) that have been ruining this country for decades. Trump is NOT a politician, is outside of the controlled opposition and the DNC/RNC establishment hate it. I mean when the so called leaders of your own party won't endorse you ... what more do you want? That right there should tell you that that's the guy!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:16 AM
Trump may scare me, but Hillary terrifies me... After seeing the depth of Obama's cabinet and all the shadiness from the IRS to the AG to the FBI Director, and, oh yea, that Secretary of State lady, it's apparent that we need to clean house... Trump is a wild card in my opinion. A wild card that scares me a little, but I will roll the dice with him before I EVER give Hillary my vote... She is everything that's wrong with DC and DC Politics. Corruption with NO boundaries..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:08 AM
the rnc speeches and crowd reaction took some weird nazi rally turn, as a canadian I would feel very uncomfortable with trump running the country right below me. there's a lot of conspiracy type deals surrounding hillary but I have a feeling she knows how to talk to other countries and won't set off a world war. i'll quickly leave this thread because i'm aware of what website i'm on but that's just how I feel--it seems a lot of people feel the same. i think she'll take it though

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>