It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Trump guy is growing on me.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
lol when he talks about his tax returns. he couldnt brush those questions off any quicker!

Yeah its so bad compared to how hillary handles tough questions at her pressers such as ones about her emails.

Oh wait, she doesn't do any press conferences. Oh well, proceed to criticize one of trumps answers to the hours worth of questions he answered today.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Compare his press conferences to Hilary's, just for fun. You'll find out that Hilary hasn't done a press conference in 235 days. It's sketchy when a candidate cannot answer questions from the media.

Edit: But since Trump speaks those very words at the press conference, you already knew that.
edit on 28-7-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You DO know that he does not write his speeches...right? And you also know that he will say anything to get your support and vote.

What he says is not necessarily what he thinks or will do. He is very good at convincing people. This is a game to him, all he wants is to win and lying does not bother his conscious at all.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Maybe you should compare it with a Hillary Clinton press conference from this year.

Oh wait...

Trump has definitely earned my vote, the guy is readily available, he won't be on the golf course half the year, and has a real common sense approach we've been lacking for decades.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
9:45 in the video lol when he talks about his tax returns. he couldnt brush those questions off any quicker!

I've heard him answer the exact same question 500 times, I wouldn't spend 5 minutes answering the same question repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Your whole post, well said.

Trump is the total opposite of Hillary, he will talk off the cuff and take questions for hours, Hillary hasn't done a presser for 235 days.

Hillary is scripted image. Any press conference she did would be a self destruction derby.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

good stuff. I know the feels.

Trump 2016

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Trump is like puddy it can be molded and changed.....Clinton is like Granite she aint changing any time soon. Make that Lying granite...it's a special stone...........come's from Arkansas.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
That was a good press conference. The fact that he holds so many and answers questions makes him look better and better, as opposed to Hillary not doing ANY press conferences.

How the heck is Hillary going to handle the debates?!! Feign illness? Have coughing fits? Not come back from the bathroom?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
You DO know that he does not write his speeches...right? And you also know that he will say anything to get your support and vote.

What he says is not necessarily what he thinks or will do. He is very good at convincing people. This is a game to him, all he wants is to win and lying does not bother his conscious at all.

Of course I know he doesn't write his speeches, no politicians do. However, he is answering all of the questions at press conferences in his own words, something Hillary can't do.

As far as him being a liar, what positions do you think he is lying about? I keep hearing how he is such a liar, yet I get no examples. And how do you know this is just a game to him?

Please give me the candidate that you are supporting, this great politician that doesn't lie and is in it for the right reasons. I know you are not talking about Hillary, who lied about Benghazi and her emails just to name a few.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I see you are one who is falling for it ...(sigh)

I think he's a pretty stand up guy also, there is no one like him. But I don't need to cite examples, 10 minutes of google searching will do that for you, but isn't it obvious that he is a democrat? I don't mind that of course but he's playing the mis-informed right side in his favor.

Good job Don Trump!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Like him all you want. Vote for him if it makes you happy.

He won't win. Mark my words, refer back to them on election night. Enjoy your pipe dreams.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Just as Donald Trump himself, I'm sure many of his supporters do not like to read as well, but to the ones who do like to inform themselves, here is a mind opening article

www.newyorker.com...

edit on 28-7-2016 by veracity because: Delete a letter

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
He's growing on Americans alright...like a tumor.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I find it strange that someone who is supposed to be "making america great again" would ask a foreign power to break american law to circumvent one of America's oldest traditions established by our most sacred document and none of y'all find that upsetting in the slightest. Even if that was a joke, that is a VERY disturbing thing to hear from the guy who could be holding our nuclear codes in the near future.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Monger

He won't win. Mark my words, refer back to them on election night. Enjoy your pipe dreams.

That because it is not a pipe dream Its a corrupted system. She didn't Win the DNC election, she stole it.

Majority aren't arguing that she won't win, its how she will win , that Stinks.

She should have done the honourable thing and step aside , once their was evidence that the DNC screwed over Bernie and rigged the election for her which caused DWS to step aside.

Instead she does the most in your face corrupted thing and hires the person that was responsible for rigging the system for her.

It must be embarrassing as a HIllary supporter to try to justify her actions and realising that the only thing worse than trump is Hillary. She makes him look like a cub scout.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I see the reason Trump is so effective as you mention is because he truly CARES about America going in a new positive direction, rather than just business as usual cloaked in ambiguous speech like we see with the status quo type politicians.
This is what America needs right now is someone who wants to truly succeed at giving America new chance at success for everyone, not the fake success we have been getting with Obama, or the beginning of loss of freedoms beginning with Bush.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can get behind the message to a degree but the messenger is utterly and irredeemably flawed. That's what people need to wake up to. It's a sexy Siren's Song, leading us all to doom.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I can get behind the message to a degree but the messenger is utterly and irredeemably flawed. That's what people need to wake up to. It's a sexy Siren's Song, leading us all to doom.

I admit there is a risk involved with my supporting Trump, but the alternatives say it is a risk worth taking.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
I find it strange that someone who is supposed to be "making america great again" would ask a foreign power to break american law to circumvent one of America's oldest traditions established by our most sacred document and none of y'all find that upsetting in the slightest. Even if that was a joke, that is a VERY disturbing thing to hear from the guy who could be holding our nuclear codes in the near future.

He didn't ask a foreign power to break American law. Watch his press conference in this very thread, where he spoke the very words in question, among many others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join