It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man knocked out, left in the road, then killed by a taxi driver.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn
It's part of his career interview process.
They want to see how far he can flip flop and still remain as a spokesman for homogenization.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Messed up. I recall reading about this the day after it happened. I'm familiar with that 7-11 as it is near my place of work.

Hopefully, they find the dirt bag that assaulted him along with the scum that robbed him.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
Wow. Nearly everyone on that street corner needs to be jailed.

Exactly, no one moved him the side walk.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
It's a culture thing

You're supposed to laugh at the guy because you're an alpha male and you don't empathize with victims. Victims are weak and you aren't. If you help the guy, you will appear weak and lose your alpha male status. Even if you wanted to help, you won't.. because you'll be labeled as a weakling and treated as such, and you'll end up knocked out right next to the guy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's amazing how cheesy and dangerous that block looks at 4:30am. During the day, it's all business people. Expensive restaurants are all around, and Trump Tower is less than 800 feet away. Wow.

400 Block of North State Street - Chicago. Google Maps: www.google.com...@41.8895547,-87.6303826,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x880e2cae1b6250bf:0x57769acf4 6b9ba6c!8m2!3d41.8895507!4d-87.6281939

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

BS. When I pull out my 44 and pull the guy to the curb, we'd see how tough the alpha males are and how many people would approach me.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Orionx2

originally posted by: Vector99

I was more amazed that the FIRST response to the thread was someone trying to push an anti-gun narrative.

Which completely backfired because if the guy had a gun he may still be alive.

I wonder if BLM condemns this video? The guy gets knocked out and the first thought of passer byes is to rob the guy and then the rest leave him in the street to get run over. Hell of a community there... And ironically it is a Muslim on the phone to 911...

Its chicago. Worst city to live in the US for crime. They are oppurtunistic predators. They need to pass a law like they have in other cities you have to assist if there is no danger to your life,or face jail time. SOmetime you have to make a law to get people to do something they should do without asking.(a shame i know)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

woah ho ho waaaait a minute! I'll agree it is very #ty to see these people walk by a man they may have had the potential to save. However, mandatory assistance with threat of arrest or fine is a violation of liberty. People have every right to not become involved and continue on with their day with the hopes of not becoming a target themselves.

We can however, use existing laws to call in the security guard and other identified bystanders as material witnesses in the case, and hold them if they refuse to cooperate. That is about the extent of the law we can use on the bystanders, and I just do not agree we should legislate a mandatory good Samaritan law. Sometimes people with good intentions do screw up and cause more harm. But they are also protected by law if they were trying to do good.

Now imagine how the frequency of screw ups would occur if suddenly everyone around, who are usually not physicians, feel compelled out of fear to get involved with every single instance that ever happens??

Personally I still wondering how stupid the cab driver had to be to not see a man in the road where people were standing around on.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

It can be argued they were accessories for not assisting. They werent in danger of getting killed or hurt. Notice i said IF there is danger to them they do not have to render aid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join