It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When trying to post a response, or thread, page keeps reloading as I type.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Been noticing this happening mostly early in the afternoon or early in the evening and only in some forums for some strange reason, and not on others. For example, it happens on the U.S. Political Madness forum. (If only it happened in a conspiracy website, it would look like a conspiracy lol) I am not running anything else in the background. But the page keeps reloading as I type and have to start over.

For example, in this forum (Board and Business Questions) I have had this post message up for 5 minutes, as I was typing and before posting, and the page hasn't reloaded once. Yet, on the U.S. political Madness Forum the page reloaded like 6 times every 10-15 seconds as I was typing.

edit on 27-7-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That's a new one on me, I hate to say it but it sounds like a browser issue, have you tried using a different one?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Apologies about the late response. I have been using firefox. This problem seems to come and go. Sometimes there is no problem, and then there are days in which it is impossible to respond, or post something because it keeps reloading the page every few seconds.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

It hasn't happened to me. What I did see was the open tabs refreshing/reloading the other day so it it could be a Firefox thing. It isn't happening as I write this post which leaves neither of us the wiser.

At least you know someone else has seen self-refreshing pages.

top topics

join