It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You May Just Be a Noahide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Elsemyazazededera

But they just like how they can dominate the weaker Christian Church and ask for money for Israel and have cultivated full blown Christian -Zionism which should make the mind burst but for some reason gets little attention.

Yeah, should make the mind burst. My mind exploded over this about 20 years ago. It's pretty much been an obsession.

I think perhaps this will be my final thread on the topic. I do recommend Victoria Clark, Allies for Armageddon: The Rise of Christian Zionism. She does a very good job tracing the history, influences, and some of the current leaders.

In political jargon, Useful idiot is a term for people perceived as propagandists for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who are used cynically by the leaders of the cause.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

It's all about education, indoctrination and whatever else they can do to rebuild the tower of Babel. The EU is so blatant they use it in imagery and architecture. The famous old painting on a poster that says "Many tongues, one voice" with the upside down stars is another mind blowing example of wtf? You have certainly seen it and the actual building that looks purposely like an unfinished tower.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Elsemyazazededera because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

You mean this one?

Nope, never seen it, well, until I looked it up. Rather odd.
Even the people look like lego building blocks!

edit on 3-8-2016 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You honestly think some cabal of shadowy characters could thwart the soverign will of Almighty God and bring back the nation of Israel with a revived Hebrew language before His appointed timing?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I never noticed the lego aspect so you showed me something I didn't see too. It's so blatant I see they even have the stars upside down in a diamond shape, five sided like America but upside down and in the shape of Columbia(DC)? WTF ?

I am not an expert in symbols but I know when something means something and that means something.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

I honestly believe that it was within the power of bankers, politicians, military helpers, and terrorists to bring about the Nakba, which paved the way for U.S. President Truman to officially recognize Israel as a state. No almighty required.

ETA

During the 1948 Palestine war, an estimated 700,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled, and hundreds of Palestinian towns and villages were depopulated and destroyed.

These refugees and their descendants number several million people today, divided between Jordan (2 million), Lebanon (427,057), Syria (477,700), the West Bank (788,108) and the Gaza Strip (1.1 million), with at least another quarter of a million internally displaced Palestinians in Israel. The displacement, dispossession and dispersal of the Palestinian people is known to them as an-Nakba, meaning "catastrophe" or "disaster”.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I am not an expert in symbols

Alas! There was a super informed member who hasn't logged on for years. She could have told us what it all means. Sigh!

The stars look to me like they're falling(coming down), that's why they look upside down?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

You honestly think some cabal of shadowy characters could thwart the soverign will of Almighty God and bring back the nation of Israel with a revived Hebrew language before His appointed timing?

Success or failure in any such endeavor is irrelevant to the loss of human life in trying to do the will of Yahweh in real life.

If Christ didn't end war and suffering he didn't do anything for civilization. He had great teachings that SHOULD HAVE ended such suffering and strife. If people actually followed them and he really was God in the flesh then leaving no evidence of improvement but the opposite of is quite a slap in the face.

Whatever the world is perfect it is not. If God could but isn't creating perfection then it is up to us to make this world safe for everyone because he isn't.

So who is this Almighty God? Where? He isn't Omnibenevolent that's for damn sure.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The shape of the 11 stars is as Washington DC aka Columbia aka Semiramis the statue of liberty, wife and mother of Nimrod. Diamond in shape was important to the design of DC and that is very interesting.

One short of 12 is always interesting too, 11 stars. Jachin Boaz 1-1 two pillars. Solomon's Temple. I notice things but making sense of it is another issue.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

The Balfour declaration made Israel out of Palestine from Britain who didn't actually own Palestine, which was a rather peaceful if not semi desolate and malaria infested land of Muslim, Jew and Christian alike.

It was not a place Jews wanted to go before WW2 and was slow going until 1967 when the land was invaded by now enthusiastic Jews who could have just come in peace but wouldn't. An invasion could have been prevented by them just not bringing guns. Nobody would have cared but they took the Holocaust out on the Palestinians? There was not much beef between Jew and Muslim until then.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

cabal of shadowy characters could thwart the soverign will of Almighty God

You do realize that the major demographic of Judaism is either atheist humanist or deist humanist. There is a cabal of cabalists, who see themselves as the "spiritually enlightened, the true religious inheritors of Israel and the World". They bide their time, allowing the humanist Jews to do the heavy lifting of nation building, harnessing support of the nations and what not. And then, after the heavy work is done, they, the "religious elite" will displace the useful idiots. That's their scheme anyway.

An outside observer may say, "well they had it coming". But what pray tell about all the collateral damage to humanity and the world in the mean time?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

You do realize that the major demographic of Judaism is either atheist humanist or deist humanist. There is a cabal of cabalists, who see themselves as the "spiritually enlightened, the true religious inheritors of Israel and the World". They bide their time, allowing the humanist Jews to do the heavy lifting of nation building, harnessing support of the nations and what not. And then, after the heavy work is done, they, the "religious elite"

Nail on the head. EL is God in Semitic language Canaans pantheon of Elohim that number 70 in ancient Ugaritic tablets and in the Bible but nobody notices.

Even if you accept monotheism El is still God in Hebrew as in El Shaddai and El Elyon.

An elite is an El-ite and El aslo means mighty so either way it's an etymologically arrogant designation. Carry on

will displace the useful idiots. That's their scheme anyway.

An outside observer may say, "well they had it coming". But what pray tell about all the collateral damage to humanity and the world in the mean time?

The death toll is staggering and increasing. We don't know *hit .

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

You do realize that the major demographic of Judaism is either atheist humanist or deist humanist. There is a cabal of cabalists, who see themselves as the "spiritually enlightened, the true religious inheritors of Israel and the World". They bide their time, allowing the humanist Jews to do the heavy lifting of nation building, harnessing support of the nations and what not. And then, after the heavy work is done, they, the "religious elite" will displace the useful idiots. That's their scheme anyway.

I know they're totally outside the will of God, but remember this, God keeps His word because of who He is, not because of who we are. The Abrahamic covenant was an everlasting covenant and the purpose of the Tribulation is to drive them back to Him. It's the "time of Jacob's trouble".

God dispersed the Jews in 70 AD, He said in the OT He would regather them a 2nd time, it would be called Isreal, and Hebrew would be restored. Now, if God dispersed them as a judgment, please explain how a cabal of humans could toward the soverign will of Almighty God before His appointed time.

You cannot bless what God has cursed, and likewise you cannot curse what God has blessed.

edit on 8 3 2016 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Read this. Israel was created in a single day, and to the exact day that prophecy in the OT said it would happen.

May 14, 1948

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elsemyazazededera

The shape of the 11 stars is as Washington DC aka Columbia aka Semiramis the statue of liberty, wife and mother of Nimrod. Diamond in shape was important to the design of DC and that is very interesting.

One short of 12 is always interesting too, 11 stars. Jachin Boaz 1-1 two pillars. Solomon's Temple. I notice things but making sense of it is another issue.

Lol, that's true. People think that abomination in the Hudson River is "Lady Liberty", it's not. It's an Illuminati idol to Artemis/Diana/Isis/Simiramis.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I don't know about prophecies but I do know that the Jews are not Israelites or even Semitic, although conversion to Judaism is allowed so leaving that aside for the moment:

I know that some organizations of Rabbinical Judaism are anti-zionist because the Jews are in Diaspora and until certain prophecies are fulfilled they can't have an Israel. They say that the existence of a Jewish homeland violates Torah.

They should get their story straight.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

God dispersed the Jews in 70 AD,

The widespread popular belief that there was a sudden expulsion of Jews from Judea/Syria Palaestina in 70 or 135 CE that led to the creation of the Diaspora is not correct. The concept of exile is negligible in serious Jewish historical discussions.
Following the 1st century Great Revolt and the 2nd century Simon Bar Kochba revolt, the destruction of Judaea exerted a decisive influence upon the dispersed Jewish people throughout the world. One of the most significant changes was the shift of the center of religious authority from the Temple Priesthood to Rabbis.
there was no further Jewish government or overarching legal system thereafter in Judaea; this effectively turned the expatriate Jews of the Diaspora into a permanently exiled people with no national homeland. Restrictions (taxation, discrimination, social exclusions) further alienated and marginalized remaining Jews in the Negev and Galilee and favored the settlement of culturally pagan Syro-Phoenicians and others. It was at this time that Judaea became normatively known as Syria Palestina. The name reflected both the large scale killing of Jews during the suppression of the 2nd Jewish revolt, and a Roman policy, first pagan, then Christian, to alienate Jews from the Land of Israel and Judaea, ensuring that no Jewish temple, Jerusalem or state ever rose again.
Although Jews maintained their presence in Palestine, they became disposed and dispersed people. The concept of a Jewish people in exile entered normative medieval Jewish, Christian and Islamic thought and discourse.
en.wikipedia.org...

A concept, not history. Bagdad was mainly a Jewish city, right up until Saddam Hussein's time. Even Saddam's home town was mainly Jewish. They weren't in Iraq because of the Romans, they were there because they never went to Judea after the end of the exile. I'm sure the ranks swelled a bit after the Messiah bar Kochba fiasco because the Persian didn't have the same hostility as the Romans did.

Think of the actual Samaritans & pure-blood Judeans who remained in Judea and converted to Christianity, and some later converted to Islam. They would be the Palestinians who got kicked off the land by the descendants of European converts to Judaism.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are."
Matthew 25:15

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

They also had a ton of Jews in Islamic Turkey until Svi. If not for his debauchery and Messianic claim they'd have been fine.

I think that caused a mass infiltration of every religion as a response to his forced conversion to Islam by hardcore Sabbataens.

I have darker thoughts on this about a reverse Messiah accomplishing what a public one could not (restore Solomon's empire) but I don't want to go there.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Did anyone even read my link? The mathematical days of the regathering in May 14, 1948 happened to the exact year and day of the OT prophecies. It's important to read the prophecy of Jeremiah and Moses.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical
Did anyone even read my link? The mathematical days of the regathering in May 14, 1948 happened to the exact year and day of the OT prophecies. It's important to read the prophecy of Jeremiah and Moses.

The Old Testament is not dated. There have been piles of fools calculating dates based off of guessed dates of events and Gematria could make the prophecy out of anything it wanted I have no faith in that at all.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join