It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Campaign Admits Her Missing Emails Are National Security Issue

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

His Russian Hacked Quip . Trump is just "Playin" With the Media there .

edit on 27-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Yeah I get it now. I had a nuke moment. My bad. LOL.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

You gotta get a Good Laugh Over this 2016 Election I tell Ya , but at the Same time , it is Down Right Disturbing to the Average American like myself Concerning All our Futures.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm finding it more and more disturbing daily also. It is fun to watch though. +1

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Yeah , Better than Watching Dancing with the Stars for Sure ...........LOL

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I fully support Secretary Rice releasing all the emails she deleted off a private server she maintained in her bathroom, to conduct business with the State Department, while she was Sec of State.

Colin Powell and top staffers for Condoleezza Rice received classified information through personal email accounts, according to a new report from State Department investigators. Thursday's revelation about the two secretaries of state under former President George W. Bush gave her supporters an opportunity to claim the Democratic presidential candidate was being singled out over the practice.
Based on the department's responses and findings to date, additional potential classified material and/or highly sensitive information not intended for distribution may reside in the Department's unclassified paper and electronic archives associated with Secretaries Powell and Rice and their respective staff," a memo about the report said.
In all the cases, however -- as well as Clinton's -- the information was not marked "classified" at the time the emails were sent, according to State Department investigators.

www.cnn.com...

Another source:
Condoleezza Rice Aides, Colin Powell Also Got Classified Info on Personal Emails

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The only reason she's not releasing them herself (yet) is because her underground slave farm isn't done fabricating new fake ones.

The real ones she likely doesn't have- as she'd be the biggest digital target on the planet right bout now, they made darn sure that the really bad ones were gone before the fbi got involved.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod
a reply to: Dfairlite

The national security issue is Trump calling on Russia to hack the US. Whether or not that is what he said

Wow, I bet they never thought about doing that without an invitation!

Don't tell china, btw.

And what do you mean "Whether or not that is what he said"?

Just accuse him anyway? lol!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Basically. I don't hear "Hey Russia hack Hillary", but I don't hear "Hilary's emails are a national security issue" either.

I hear a joke from Trump about Russian hackers and a call from the spoxsman that Trump calling Russia for help is a national security issue.

Both sides are reaching really far on this one.

IMO.
edit on 28-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Dfairlite
Well what do you know, they think they have trump by saying he is risking national security, but really all they do is admit that hillary has sensitive emails in her deleted emails.

Further the story acts like Trump asked them to hack her now, but he really said he hopes they release them. Afterall, they were deleted, and if they weren't deleted then Hillary lied about turning all of them over.

Trump is a genius.

Link
< br />
They did not admit the emails may contain sensitive information.

They say it may be a matter of national security because you have a candidate for the presidency of the US openly stating the media would reward Russia if they could produce information gathered by the act of having hacked the email server of the former SoS.

Trump is an idiot.

Again, if they're non-work related emails how is it a national security threat? Further, who put those emails in an unsecured place where they shouldn't have been?

You guys can try to make this about trump all you want but it won't work. The only way it's a national security issue is if hillary's server was hacked by the russians (fault = hillary). Trump asking for the release of the portion of emails she deleted (claiming they weren't work related) cannot endanger national security, that all falls on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

if you 'read between the lines', you'd realize that she lied, and there are security issues in play here

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Basically. I don't hear "Hey Russia hack Hillary", but I don't hear "Hilary's emails are a national security issue" either.

No, he's saying "Hey Russia, hack the FBI!

According to FBI Director James Comey, investigators “discovered several thousand work-related" messages that were not among the roughly 30,000 emails Clinton gave to the government in 2014. The former secretary of State and her lawyers deleted approximately half of the 60,000 emails on her server, claiming at the time that they were purely personal and did not belong in the government’s hands.

Comey’s team recovered the emails through digital traces left on decommissioned servers and via the inboxes of people with whom Clinton communicated, the FBI director said.
thehill.com...

FBI clears Hillary Clinton in email scandal, but she should have known better Read more here: www.miamiherald.com...=cpy

Some people just can't let it go. They want a kangaroo court of public opinion to expose those emails, tabloid style! Typical Trump! This isn't a reality show, this is the confidential and private conversation of the former First Family of the United States, a former New York State Senator and a sitting Secretary of State. Asking a foreign (hostile) power to liberate those privileged communication to further Trump's electoral possibilities is no way for a potential Commander in Chief to behave!

William Inboden, who served on the NSC during the George W. Bush administration, said Trump’s comments were “tantamount to treason.” “Trump’s appeal for a foreign government hostile to the United States to manipulate our electoral process is not an assault on Hillary Clinton, it is an assault on the Constitution,” said Inboden, who now teaches at the University of Texas at Austin.

Inboden was hardly alone in registering his disgust with Trump. GOP strategist Stuart Stevens, who advised Mitt Romney, the party’s nominee in 2012, suggested that Trump’s remarks would have merited an immediate court-martial if they’d been made by anyone answering to the commander in chief:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

edit on 28-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

No, he's saying "Hey Russia, hack the FBI!

No.
If the FBI has them... they aren't missing.

He specified 'missing emails'.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Please provide a video or transcript where Trump said "Hey Russia, hack the FBI".

You are literally lying and making stuff up - using spin and lack of context to denigrate Trump.

If anything, the fact that Trump's statements are all over the media should be quite worrisome to Hillary's campaign - he's getting more coverage than the DNC!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Hacking is a term that applies to computers. Trump is asking his Russians friends to illegal spy/enter and steal information from computers. That's called hacking.

I have made up nothing.

Trump is the lying fabricator.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

What missing emails?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

What missing emails?

Check the other thread. Most of them are still missing.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
originally posted by: windword

.. they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.

You understand that that statement is referring the lawyers devices, not the Clinton's server, right? That's why context is important.

The FBI was unable to access the lawyers' devices. Those devices may have had collected text messages/emails, vacation/family photos, etc., from the alternative devices like Ipads, Blackberry's and IPhones, that Hillary and her entire family were using.

edit on 28-7-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Notice every single one of those sources is a left wing source. Isn't it interesting that Hillary's unsecured, private email server was no big deal and to be dismissed, but words from Trump calling attention to Democrat party election rigging that was exposed is reason for national outrage?

Our media is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

You're a willing fool.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Attack the message, not the source.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join