It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Campaign Admits Her Missing Emails Are National Security Issue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Trump keeps proving he is smarter then most. Now during the DNC convention what are you talking about. Hilary and her emails. He is getting so much free press in this, it's crazy.

If this was any other republican what would we be talking about, whatever speech the MSM deemed was the most fantastic speech ever

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Aha clarified thanks.

link   
Trump keeps proving he is smarter then most. Now during the DNC convention what are you talking about. Hilary and her emails. He is getting so much free press in this, it's crazy.

If this was any other republican what would we be talking about, whatever speech the MSM deemed was the most fantastic speech ever

link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

So , by Admitting that , it Stands to Reason She should be Accused of a Crime Against the United States Federal Government . So Where is the Indictment DO Freakin' J ? People WANNA KNOW .

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

She is establishing her BLACKNESS running interference for the Obama "Move On " train.
The bigotted cow won't move a friggin MUSCLE...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The indictment is in Hangar 51 buried in a box underneath the crystal skull.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

In that case , she needs to Visit the Queen of Hearts . Off With er' Head !
edit on 27-7-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: atrollstalker

But Yet , it Could be Procured If the RIGHT People Inquire.......

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

When the right people ask the wrong questions, they get disappeared...but somehow remain on the voting rolls in Chicago.

edit on 27-7-2016 by atrollstalker because: I came out of hiding and the light hurt my eyes.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why don't we ask Condoleezza Rice to share all her non Classified email with the public too? I mean it's not like the Secretary of State's communication are privileged communications, or anything!

I fully support Secretary Rice releasing all the emails she deleted off a private server she maintained in her bathroom, to conduct business with the State Department, while she was Sec of State.

100%

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Why don't we ask Condoleezza Rice to share all her non Classified email with the public too? I mean it's not like the Secretary of State's communication are privileged communications, or anything!

Umm, because she's not running for anything? Would you like Eisenhower's letters, too? And Herbert Hoover. You've got to have his as well.
edit on 7/27/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This is an CNBC article on today's excitement that expands on my earlier comment.

The Democrats just fell for Trump's Russian email-hack bait

Grand Theft Convention.
No, that's not a new video game. But it is what we just saw Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump do to the Democrats and Hillary Clinton, and the Democrats and Hillary Clinton are helping him do it!

Instead of ignoring Trump's already deft stealing of the headlines away from their convention, the [Clinton] campaign hyped the distraction even further. Sure, they meant to make Trump out to be some kind of dangerous traitor. And Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller has indeed issued a series of Twitter statements insisting Trump did not literally ask Russia to commit espionage. But the real result is that the words "Hillary Clinton," "emails," "hacking," "espionage," and "national security" are back in the headlines again.

And guess what no one is talking about right now? All those "historic" stories about Clinton being the first woman to win a major party nomination are off the news sites now. Major lead-up stories to President Obama's big speech at the convention on Wednesday night are almost non-existent now. And no one is talking about Clinton running mate Tim Kaine's speech tonight at all.

edit on 27-7-2016 by bbarkow because: add some stuff

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Perfect really. Game set match Hillary.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

The national security issue is Trump calling on Russia to hack the US. Whether or not that is what he said

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Exactly why trump is genius.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

So you acknowledge that's not what he said?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

That's not what Trump said and I don't think that's what Sullivan (Clinton spokesperson) meant either.

By the way. NEVER HILLARY AND NEVER TRUMP. They are both lying crooks.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Isn't Politics just Grand to Watch ? ..........ahem....

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

" Whether or not that is what he said '

Or Really Meant that as a Joke.......

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I get it now. LOL. Had a nuke moment.
edit on 27-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join