It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Campaign Admits Her Missing Emails Are National Security Issue

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You realize the only reason the Russians would have them is because she improperly stored them, including top secret info??

Democrats calling Trump a traitor have an extremely short, hypocritical memory...

No. That's just not true.

To wit:

Overlooked in the controversy over Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, is the fact that suspected Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say.www.cnn.com...

As a matter of fact, there is no evidence that the Russians, or anyone else for that matter, hacked into Clinton's private server. Seems her private server was safer that the government servers.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: SonOfThor
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You realize the only reason the Russians would have them is because she improperly stored them, including top secret info??

Democrats calling Trump a traitor have an extremely short, hypocritical memory...

No. That's just not true.

To wit:

Overlooked in the controversy over Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server, is the fact that suspected Russian hackers have bedeviled State Department's email system for much of the past year and continue to pose problems for technicians trying to eradicate the intrusion.

Federal law enforcement, intelligence and congressional officials briefed on the investigation say the hack of the State email system is the "worst ever" cyberattack intrusion against a federal agency. The attackers who breached State are also believed to be behind hacks on the White House's email system, and against several other federal agencies, the officials say.www.cnn.com...

As a matter of fact, there is no evidence that the Russians, or anyone else for that matter, hacked into Clinton's private server. Seems her private server was safer that the government servers.

Well, we wouldn't know about it since no one was monitoring it for intrusion. If the emails come out, we'll know.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: Dfairlite

Trump asking for the release of the portion of emails she deleted (claiming they weren't work related) cannot endanger national security, that all falls on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

A major political candidate advising a foreign government to commit espionage in order to settle a domestic issue, is most certainly a national security issue.

That's never happened. He might as well have reached out to Edward Snowden himself and said he'll pardon him when he gets elected.

~Tenth

Nope never happened. All Trump did was wish for the emails that were already hacked to be released. You know the ones Hillary swore under oath that they do not contain sensitive information? Since you and all americans should be consoled by Hillary's own words under oath that there is nothing in them emails, what harm is there if Trump wishes them to be released now by Russia to finally clear the air and move on from missing emails?

Could it be that they will show to be top secret stuff, ruining her run sending her to the jailhouse?

But no, the Crooked Hillary worshippers perform mental gymnastics from a simple Trump statement twisting it around as if he called for Russia to perform hacking. Slight of hand magic that everyone sees, poor show.
edit on 27-7-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I was going to say if Trump had asked this during the 60s or 70's or even 80s he would have lost the election right then. I cannot believe Bobby Kennedy did that!? No wonder he was shot. Edit read that wrong scratch that it was Sen Ted Kennedy NVM my bad.
edit on 27 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

originally posted by: introvert

Trump's statements are all on him. Having a potential president openly state they media would reward them for hacking a SoS is stupid.

Would the media reward them?

According to Trump, yes.

I didn't ask what trump thought, I asked what you thought.
Answer the question. Would the media reward them?

Define reward.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It is in the past. ok? We have 2 choices as our Country's Leader. Let's focus on what these 2 less than spectacular 1%'rs are going to do for the average Joe, instead of the blunders of their past.

Go stuff your Hillary for Prison shirt.

link   

Trump's statements are all on him. Having a potential president openly state they media would reward them for hacking a SoS is stupid.

Would the media reward them?

According to Trump, yes.

I didn't ask what trump thought, I asked what you thought.
Answer the question. Would the media reward them?

Define reward.

A media reward in Trump speak is free air time, lots and lots of free air time, huuuuge airtime. Putin trending worldwide knocking over the queen on the world chess board huuuuge.

link   
a reply to: introvert
Here's what I think he meant by reward, but that's a good question. What did trump mean by rewarding them? Afterall, his is the definition that matters in this case.

My thought: Run the story until they're blue in the face and give Russia a little credit for keeping freedom of information alive.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
It is in the past. ok? We have 2 choices as our Country's Leader. Let's focus on what these 2 less than spectacular 1%'rs are going to do for the average Joe, instead of the blunders of their past.

Wait, so as long as I don't get caught in the act there shouldn't be repercussions? Alright!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Wait, so as long as I don't get caught in the act there shouldn't be repercussions? Alright!

Right, it's all about you. Not the Country.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Oh FFS.
Trump bloviates about naked treason (does even understand what he's saying these days?) and somehow it's all the fault of Hillary Clinton???? Seriously???

You are absolutely correct. It was never Hillary's fault.
It was the guy posted in the bathroom who was supposed to guard the computer.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

I'm sure the majority of the sane ppl in the country wish it were in the past. It's going to come out and they need to DO something like be the ones to admit and control the release. The people who have them are waiting Assange has said it! He timed the first batch for release right before the DNC now the second release will take her out if it's well timed! They need to make it happen now one way or the other while she or someone has time to recover.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

You are aware that the government email systems that have been hacked at State and elsewhere are completely different networks than those that store classified info right?

I have family that work in the bowels of the Pentagon and even the Pentagons NIPRNet system (unsecured / email) was taken down from someone opening a phishing email via their gmail account.

You missed my point - the only way hackers would have access to the classified info that was on Hillary's server would be from her (or her people) that migrated it purposefully from the classified network (SIPRNet) or top secret network (possibly JWICS depending on the SAPs involved).

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

LOL Take your "Hillary will save the country from Trump" nonsense and start a thread of your own. If you would like to discuss what trump said and what it means for him, hillary, and russia, feel free to continue commenting here.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

The topic we are all speaking about AND the whole problem is that she may have sent and received classified emails on her private home network...these are the 30 000 missing emails. You are aware of that right?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have to chuckle at all of this.

Trump is dumb like a fox. Everybody is back to talking about Hillary's emails and national security on the second to last night of her coronation spectacular.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

LOL Take your "Hillary will save the country from Trump" nonsense and start a thread of your own. If you would like to discuss what trump said and what it means for him, hillary, and russia, feel free to continue commenting here.

Didn't I say "2 Less than Spectacular" Candidates? That means 1=Hillary, 1= Trump.

I will continue with today's Remarks by Donald Trump request for Russia to conduct Espionage on our Country. The Man is an Imbecile, and Hillary is sleazy. But Sleazy trumps Trump. This is an issue moving forward, anyone who gets this far along in Politics is filthy.

I'm Voting for Gary Johnson/was Bernie. Maybe Jill Stein if she is on the ballot.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Trump is getting stronger because the lawlessness is getting stronger.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

Trump asking for the release of the portion of emails she deleted (claiming they weren't work related) cannot endanger national security, that all falls on Hillary Rodham Clinton.

A major political candidate advising a foreign government to commit espionage in order to settle a domestic issue, is most certainly a national security issue.

That's never happened. He might as well have reached out to Edward Snowden himself and said he'll pardon him when he gets elected.

~Tenth

Are you saying that he shouldn't parden Snowden?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Absolutely - I was explaining to windword that his example of Gov emails being hacked is not relevant to the classified info that hillary improperly stored, because those email networks are completely seperate from the classified and top secret networks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join