It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did The DNC Violate Federal Law By Bringing Illegal Immigrants On Stage?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yes...but what do little things like laws and the constitution mean to the Democrat party?....They could give two craps about such things.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Brotherman

Whites aren't shooting them for revenge over a dead black gang member.
afrikanblackcoalition.org...
Things will improve in about a year.

I dont recall ever saying anything about black or white people. I did say I think that the people killing cops is a symptom of the current state of affairs in America and the next step is going to be the killing of politicians. I dont condone it but I think in the near future others will start killing politicians. Black versus white is a media campaign on the street I dont see it reflect everyday life. I interact with more black folks that dont commit crimes then what the tv shows of them commuting crimes. What they show about racial tensions is not very accurate to my vernacular of the reality I am exposed to every day.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

ICE has had it's hands tied for a very long time now. If they cut the red tape and told them to do their job now they would need to triple the staff just to make up for the backlog.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Then they didn't pass that..that oneBILL what was it...?
They were voting as I recall about the option.

from what I can see it was passed, it just doesn't apply to people who aren't eligible to vote

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

IF a DRIVER'S licence is used HOW hard is it to fake one,WHO'S confirming ineligibility?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

The best part of it all, is that they have fooled people into believing that they care about immigrants and minorities. The Democrats successfully pander to these groups for votes and never do anything for them. We now have 8 years of Obama who promised to fix immigration and yet he just continued the Republican status quo, only he deported way more illegals than the Bush administration. When I hear people singing the praises of the left on how they are so great with immigration I laugh.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Well it is clear in light of recent events that the FBI is already corrupted, so I would imagine the other ABC agencies are as well.

A lot of Americans caught on to that when we watched Waco burn down with women and children inside while tanks drove around punching holes in the walls and filling the compound with gas. We failed to prosecute Janet Reno for her blatant murder of some 80 people and so the pattern continues to this day. I'm sure nearly all the "good guys" got out of those agencies years ago. All that's left are the gang enforcers with badges who will never touch the elites but gun us down like LaVoy Finicum if you are deemed a problem.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Can non-US citizens contribute?

Foreign nationals are prohibited from making any contributions or expenditures in connection with any election in the U.S. Please note, however, that "green card" holders (i.e., individuals lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the U.S.) are not considered foreign nationals and, as a result, may contribute. For additional information, consult our "Foreign Nationals" brochure.

www.fec.gov...

You can add this one too.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I am still confused... Just why did not the police there simply go and arrest them on the spot?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MenWIthHugeApplause
I am still confused... Just why did not the police there simply go and arrest them on the spot?

Hillary didn't want them arrested.
Why wasn't she indicted for her crimes regarding the emails?
Why were Twitter and YouTube down in Philadelphia on the last night of the convention when Hillary spoke?
Because she obviously has a lot of power... despite the fact that she holds no office.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join