It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Lives Activists Protest Hillary Nomination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I guess I do have something in common with the BLM movement after all...our mutual disgust for Hillary. It is good to see that BLM leaders have identified Hillary and her corporate and Globalist buddies as the real problem in America. Now we can just hope the rest of the voters get it as well.

We certainly live in interesting times.

As Democrat delegates prepared to nominate Hillary Clinton as their nominee for president Tuesday, Black Lives Matter protesters marched through the streets of Philadelphia chanting: “Don’t vote for Hillary, she’s killing black people.”

“Hillary Clinton stole the election,” one protester told The Daily Caller News Foundation, referring to the Wikileaks release of Democratic National Committee emails showing they collaborated with Clinton to thwart Sen. Bernie Sanders. “The Wikileaks documents confirm what our suspicions were all along.”

As Black Lives posted up in downtown Philly to continue their rally, a section of the protesters broke off and continued marching toward the DNC chanting: “Hell no DNC, we won’t vote for Hillary.”

SOURCE

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Id protest Hillary everyday and twice on Sunday...

...but doesnt it seem like BLM protests every-single-thing???

Inclusive of sunsets, celestual bodies and potato chips (especially if white people enjoy it)!!!!

edit on 2941x6729America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Id protest Hillary everyday and twice on Sunday...

...but doesnt it seem like BLM protests every-single-thing???

Inclusive of sunsets, celestual bodies and potato chips!!!

I don't even think they like puppies or cookies!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It is a shame Hilary isn't a cop otherwise BLM might of taken her out.

Seriously though both Hilary and BLM are jokes.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Good. Finally something in common. But who are they going to vote for I wonder..?
edit on 27-7-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Jill Stein I hope.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

“Don’t vote for Hillary, she’s killing black people.”

At least some people know the *REAL* Democrat Party !!!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Hillary and her corporate and Globalist buddies as the real problem in America.

So thats it huh? our former Sec of State is the problem? It was never Bush/Cheney in cahoots to make Haliburton billions?

It wasnt the republicans stating their goal was to make sure pres Obama got nothing passed? Surely the republicans have absolutley no corporate lobbyist. Who bailed out Wall street?

But yep, I am sure that one lady is to blame for all our woes.

Bachman, Palin lol... you side is so impressive. 16 candidates can't beat out a circus side show clown... but lets blame a former sec of state for all our problems

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I don't understand why they would do this. Hillary is the obvious choice for the Presidency.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

Hillary and her corporate and Globalist buddies as the real problem in America.

So thats it huh? our former Sec of State is the problem? It was never Bush/Cheney in cahoots to make Haliburton billions?

It wasnt the republicans stating their goal was to make sure pres Obama got nothing passed? Surely the republicans have absolutley no corporate lobbyist. Who bailed out Wall street?

But yep, I am sure that one lady is to blame for all our woes.

Bachman, Palin lol... you side is so impressive. 16 candidates can't beat out a circus side show clown... but lets blame a former sec of state for all our problems

They're one in the same. Bush's/Clinton's; Republicans/Democrats: two hands on the same puppetmaster. It's all a charade of false "choice". Whatever the "NWO" truly is or is not, it's BAD, and that's what these people represent. Outsiders, people that are actually for The People: they get demoanized if they ever do make it on TV / into the debates (first they the Media and the RNC+DNC try their arses off to ignore them, then they demonize.. as a team effort).
edit on 27-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
I don't understand why they would do this. Hillary is the obvious choice for the Presidency.

Don't quit trollin, bro. This stuff is too good.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
They still considered terrorist advocates and criminal sympathizers in my book. At least this should add more dirt to the shallow grave she is being buried in.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Well in my book I have you down as an Chinese female from Shenyang.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

But which Chinese female from Shenyang am I?

It's a nice normal city, a happy city, and a great visit. Would you like a postcard??

new topics

top topics

join