It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demexit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
a reply to: IAMTAT

Sorry but I feel Trump is the other Clinton, they're all part of the same club. To much strange history, between the Donald and mr and mrs hillary, imho.

If I honestly thought that Trump would prosecute hilley....

I think your instincts are right on this. Trump is a Clinton friend. They exchanged favors, type of friend.

It is not meaningless. What is meaningless are the words they say now claiming to be enemies.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: AboveBoard

Do not give any of your hope to republicans and democrats.

Do not forget that Obama exploited 'hope' in 2008 for a vote and a buck.

*hugs to you though* I can see you are desperate. You must be if you are pinning hope on Democrats.

Do you think they will repeal the ACA on day one?

Yes. I am desperate. Anyone in my position would be too. Be thankful you are not.

My hope is not with a political party. No need to be snide. But at least the Dems aren't trying to make an already frightening and expensive and life and death situation worse.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Not agreeing with her doesn't make us hateful. I hope for the best for her and her children. But I don't agree that Hillary and supporting the two party system is the best way to protect her or her children or any other children on the planet.

I'm saddened because she feels so fearful of losing the ACA that the fear of losing it allows her to be held hostage by the democratic party.

She's voting because of fear. She's begging because of fear. That's where we are today. The fact that she votes with fear rather than hope as a motivator. This is what our corrupt system has wrought for us.

I'm done being afraid. I'm going with hope.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

And my hope was that someone here would understand. Those that do, I appreciate very much.

I understand that not everyone has the experience in life to know what I'm talking about. I don't hold it against them.

My hope is that my kid gets to grow up.

I'm voting for that.

Peace

AB

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

My hope is that your kid and other kids gets to grow up in a world worth living in.

That's what I'm voting for.

I really do wish you the best. That's why this matters so much to me. I don't like hearing about the position your in. We need universal health care. There's no good reason for us not to have it. ACA isn't good enough. Your child deserves better.

I don't expect to change your vote. I understand why your making it. I just want you to understand, I'm not making my vote because I don't care.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I do feel for you; I really am sorry that childs life depends on hilley doing the right thing. Hilley will most likely be changing the ACA to profit the healthcare industry, not to help the people.

You should be mad that, the DNC and DWS rigged the election to favor a candidate, that has earned the publics mistrust.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
nvm

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Thank you for your concern.

I'm sorry I brought my personal pain and anger and fear to the boards as it isn't a rational thing, and none of it is your fault or the fault of anyone here.

It's been a rough go.

peace,
AB

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
rumors circulating Bill Murray is running. how dope would that be!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Holy bad words

This is a matter of life and death to some people. If they don't have the decency to care about that now they will later, but fat lot of good it will do us then.

I have very personal reasons to hold them to their responsibility if they choose to stomp off and leave us to Trump and the Rep platform. THEY will be equally responsible for everything that happens. I am more angry than I can express.

Block Trump. That is the Only mission right now. I don't give a flying crap if you think the DNC didn't play fair. Get over it. Hold your freaking noses and vote against him in the only way that matters. Do the hard work of change then during a Clinton presidency. Peoples lives are on the line.

This isn't hyperbole. This is my life. If you've never been sick and needed insurance, never watched a loved one go through a medical crisis and NEED to be able to buy insurance then you don't understand the hell that awaits repeal of the ACA. A very personal hell for my family.

Move to Canada. Just vote against DT before you go.

I chose to stand behind Bernie and donated my money to that man all in the name of standing up to the corrupt system. Well they robbed me of my money by colluding with the Hillary campaign. Now Bernie is standing behind Hillary, which basically goes against everything he "supposedly" stood for. The funny thing is they think 90% of Bernie supporters are going to back Hillary...lol we will see. I highly doubt it when Debbie gets booed off stage, people wearing tape over their mouths, and walking out of the convention. That definitely doesn't sound like they are giving Hillary support, that's protesting.

Anyways now that my rant is over. I've changed my mind and voting Trump because taking a vote away from Hillary by voting 3rd party isn't enough for me. I'm going to vote for the man himself.

ETA: Sorry about your personal issues and I wish the best of luck in regards to that. I still can't and won't vote Hillary though.
edit on 29-7-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join