It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Suggests MH370 Murder-Suicide Plot by Airliner's Captain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Article dated 26/7/2016 (yesterday)

www.unknowncountry.com...

If what this theory suggests is true, the captain of MH370 may have planned this tragic end, killing not only himself but an additional 238 passengers & crew.

According to the article, Malaysian police recovered information from the captain's home computer which had simulated flight plans following a route that led to a 'remote area of the southern Indian Ocean', also the path many theories have suggested MH370 took.

New York Magazine obtained confidential documents from the Malaysian police investigation regarding captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah's home computer flight simulator. Shah's hard drives had apparently recorded a simulated flight plan that took his virtual aircraft deep into a remote area of the southern Indian Ocean, following a route that was uncannily similar to the path that MH370 is theorized to have taken.

It really makes you wonder though, did this captain have extreme mental illness to the point of not only wanting to kill himself, but planning to do it in this fashion, also killing hundreds of other innocent people? What a curious tragedy

MH370 Captian, Zaharie Ahmad Shah (photo from NY Mag article, found at bottom of thread)

The $130 million, two-year search for the aircraft has covered 42,000 square miles of the Indian ocean, and has 4,000 square miles of seafloor left to examine. Officials from Malaysia, China, and Australia have announced that official search efforts will conclude after the remaining planned search area has been covered, although Malaysian Transport minister Liow Tiong Lai asserts that, "I must emphasise that this does not mean we are giving up on the search for MH370.”

Original source Unknown Country used: NY Mag
edit on 27-7-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is very old info.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02

NY Mag's article is dated July 22 (less than a week ago), it was news to me but if already posted in another ATS thread I didn't find it using the Search

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: imod02
This is very old info.

Well the article is dated yesterday and I didn't know the bit about the recovered flight pattern so I hope you will excuse me while I continue to find this thread interesting and useful.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I find it very hard to belive it took so long to get the info from the pc, I remember reading about this a long time ago but I cant remember where, but it was not main line news papers

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

they may have had this info for awhile, but only recently decided to share it (perhaps NY Mag contacted them and offered to pay for some information?)

It is curious that apparently only NY Mag has this info though..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Rumours were that he cut off the oxygen supplying the crew and passengers prior to crashing the plane.

This was a subtle kamikaze suicide procedure.

I also realized that he was a Muslim...and his daughter was the architect behind the creation of the International Islamic University in Malaysia. Not to hint at anything here...buuuuuut....maybe he was radicalized?

Source
edit on 27-7-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

they may have had this info for awhile, but only recently decided to share it (perhaps NY Mag contacted them and offered to pay for some information?)

It is curious that apparently only NY Mag has this info though..

www.dailymail.co.uk... rie.html

Mental Illness maybe related to being radicalized? Same thing? You can decide.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

well, I'll be.

Now we have 2 supposed suicide poilets on passenger aircraft almost one after the other. Firstly, according to this report, this pilot was a suicide pilot and so was the pilot of the German Wings aircraft that pranged into a mountain on the french border a while back. Remember that??

Whatsa bet there will one on the next couple of airliners that go down.

funny how there has not been a may day call from any of the last 4 airliners that went down.

I KNOW HOW 911 GOT DONE, KNOW HOW 911 GOT DONE, KNOW HOW 911 GOT DONE, they were all suicide pilots. SOLVED

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This was posted a few days ago. By me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Zaharie deplored terrorist attacks on the Boston Marathon

It is pure nonsense to cite the Simulator as evidence of murder suicide

His simulator was based on a Corsair desktop home computer running old Windows XP.

The OEM disc for the computer was the MK20 disc and this was connected to the MK26 disc for all his simulator flights.

His computer was originally configured to fly, Microsoft Flight Simulation X (FSX) but Zaharie reconfigured it to fly X-plane 10, but he failed to upgrade the virtual aircraft used on it which was incompatible with Microsoft Flight Simulation 9 (MFS9) which he installed 23 December 2013.

The simulator was un-usable since 23 February 2013

Zaharie attempted throughout 2013 to upgrade his simulator by addition of new hardware and new software. Microsoft Flight Simulation 9 was installed 23 December 2013 using the MK25 disc. This disc was configured to run on Windows 7 and thus was incompatible with Windows XP on Zaharie's simulator. It was this same disc that was wiped on 20 February 2014.

This was the Disc that kept crashing and was un-usable. This was also the disc on which 7 data points were found including two in the southern Indian Ocean. Of these co-ordinates 1,2 & 3 were concluded by the report not even to be connected as part of the same flight, thus did not relate to any plan to hijack MH370.

Of the two co-ordinates in the southern Indian Ocean due to their software protocols, headings were recorded as the balance of 360 degrees minus the actual heading.

Thus rather than depicting a flight heading south to the Indian Ocean they actually depicted flights heading north from the southern Indian Ocean. In fact none of these 7 co-ordinates were part of any flight because the MK25 disc records five software crashes when Zaharie attempted to use it.

edit on 23-12-2016 by sy.gunson because: grammar corrections

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

It really makes you wonder though, did this captain have extreme mental illness to the point of not only wanting to kill himself, but planning to do it in this fashion, also killing hundreds of other innocent people? What a curious tragedy

Given that his sister is a senior consultant psychiatrist who would have recognised any signs of mental illness and given that three witnesses saw him hug his wife and kiss her on both cheeks as he left for work the night of 7 March 2014, your assertion is pure nonsense.

top topics

join