It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry hippies on cell phones...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hi I am a hippy on the internet and when I see an angry hippy on a cell phone, I feel like yelling at them in my most hypocritical way possible. Some guy pretending to be flower power child of nature was smoking tobacco after I just cleaned an area of cigarette buts there and
I yelled, ''are you the one responsible for leaving all the butt behind!'' and as he held his phone, was all ''no I roll mine..!?"
And then I was all, ''okay, then that's cool.''
I went into town saying hello to anyone or everyone inside or outside of stores and buildings restaurants with restrooms and even a porta potty or two and there were no snipes to find some tobacco of my own...
So I forgot who I was talking to a little while back and thought, ''maybe this guy can spare some smoke...'' and guess what, I interrupted the very same poser that I had yelled at before about trashing up my town with litter...and he was all, ''you just interrupted a conversation on my cell phone...!?'' and I was all, ''oh cuz your a male!??"' and left not wanting his smoke any how and..yelled '' ya angry hippy!"'
Mumbling about feminist stuff and mistreatment by male customers hoping for the young women to laugh at jokes not funny or show a little this or that so the men feel at ease, home or whatever calms them and has them purchase food and tea and coffee.
The coffee shop building only hires young women and it is very difficult what they go through...I worked there and my tip jar was usually mostly half empty as personally I don' t flirt in the serving of food and beverages...for money or extra tips..especially since women go there too to eat and relax before or after working in various environments and I'd rather focus on cozy comfy ways of expression for folks to feel at peace and home in the modern times we are in.
Thank my rant is over and I feel a bit better, now
Thank you good day.
If you wish to have a civil debate on what feminism means to your personal experiences...I would love to read a thread or debate on the topic
Take care, be well in peace, calm and serenity now!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hippies (read Commies) and feminists (read Nazis) would be an amazingly thriving thread.

By the way I don't think they're Commies or Nazis...

But many here do. Would be interesting to read what comes of that.

S&F.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Why should interrupting someones phone call make you angry, again?

Go clean up some butts. I know how you feel. I used to work at a picnic grounds . Back when, they had these huge parties with hundreds of guests, they went long after dark, the food, kegs and booze flowing heavy.

In the morning before school us kids would have to go into these groves and pickup all the dew encrusted litter generated. You wouldn't believe... ewww.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Meow- Ever think of going 'smokeless'? The next time You are near a Tobacconist or even a larger Head Shop, there are little bits of tobacco from Denmark or Holland and they have different flavored bits. They aren't as large as the Copenhagenยฎ Pouches and are easily concealed so nobody would know unless You tell them.

There is also a "Snuff" a very fine tobacco that is used nasally. This stuff gives You the 'drips' but it does give You quite a jolt of energy.

I only mention this because of the current political climate and how the "Affordable Healthcare" issue is for some, I'd opine that the smoker will soon be seen as a pariah and will either be accosted physically or will have to pay more $$$ for the privilege. This is what puzzles Me about the "Population Control for NWO" You'd think that "They" would want You to smoke in order to shorten Your life???

Was the hand-rolled cigarette "left-handed"?

namaste

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

This is way off-topic, but I find the screencapped coincidental (or is it) relationship between yours and the post immediately before it too funny not to share:

edit on 27-7-2016 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2016 by SlapMonkey because: linked to wrong image

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr not sure, I had been off cell phone use for a bit of a long stretch... what makes me angry is calls at all and do ilk angry to begin with in the first place as if someone interrupts very important OCD related paranoid phone calls... concerning work matters and my whereabouts... everyone I know acts like a helicopter parent...which is kind of a new way of life for me in the modern day...a blessing and a curse...?
I'm working on not raging against the machine or whatever the young folks are doing, listening to..?
I'm surprised you relate to my issue of litter bugs and feeling responsible tending to the after math of human get together... once I go get grubby in the yard and find proper cleaning gloves and a small shovel...i'm cleaning the mess near the river, under the bridge if I get caught trespassing or not... no one else is concerned or troubled by the mess...
Thank you for your kind response to my rant, here.
See you in the future of being on ATS!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium I'm not pregnant nor in the works of planning on creating a soul so healthcare can stuff it...tobacco makes me feel better and I am of drinking age too so my breathing is fine and will continue doing what I do and not judge tobacco work...
It is not me that wants my world to end it is some sort of evil male entity ruining my pleasures and enjoyments on Earth...i' might try organic tobacco pesticides free soon. And support the local fair trade head shop.
Thank you, have a great day.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408another great debate is Carnivore vs. Vegans..a.vegetarians vs, omnivores in another corner...
I'd say space case peaceful people vs. A bunch of scary muscle people.
I've ben called a feminazi by my dad more than once... never a Nazi though...๐Ÿ˜Š
I prefer, defender of all beings gender aside and caretaker of kindness or M.L.F. for short
Even when women aren't at the front lines, the contain a valuable purpose on the battle field or behind the scenes...tending to folks as only a woman can or men can too
It all goes back to a simple belief in yin/yang theory.
One day I will explain this in it entirety or perhaps collaborate with someone on the topic of yin/yang..yang/yin...
Thanks for your post it gave me food for thoughts๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ข

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey scary... might peep into demonic thread...eeks! No in'm done with believing in demonic forces at play...! My portal system is currently under way for in October to defeat cern and and what they think they are doing!
Light concurs dark every time the goodness over powers entities we can't and will not succumb to... grey only, only grey wins the true battle between darkness and light.
Thanks for bring this coincky dink to my attention...i'm out of it and will check on all things concerning demons after I rest and settle down at a pit stop. As I am on the road traveling, with use of free WiFi... later on, member!๐Ÿ˜Š

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What a weird thread, lol.

I think the names and titles people seek are silly. What is a "hippy" anyway?

If I wear tye-die clothes, stop showering for a week, and dab myself is patchouie, am I a hippy?

A man can wear a suit and tie, work at a huge corporation, and be the kindest, most loving person on Earth.

It isn't about titles, it isn't about clothes...and it isn't about politics or religious beliefs. It is about what is in your heart, and how you interact with this world around you.

I strive to be a vehicle for intelligence, kindness, and humor. Those 3 pillars , in my mind, make an ideal human being.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: supermarket2012 I agree... it is not an insult either way and my title remains...Earth citizen of the USA... or just a crazy silly goofball drinking too much soda.... waiting for Halloween most patiently... where one and all can party it up or not.
Great post, Supermarket2012..thanks for your very wise input
Have a great Wednesday /Thursday!๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

concerning work matters and my whereabouts... everyone I know acts like a helicopter parent...which is kind of a new way of life for me in the modern day...a blessing and a curse...?

Control freaks are the worst.

I'm working on not raging against the machine or whatever the young folks are doing, listening to..?

Yah leave that stuff go. Can't change nobody.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Hippies (read Commies) and feminists (read Nazis) would be an amazingly thriving thread.

By the way I don't think they're Commies or Nazis...

But many here do. Would be interesting to read what comes of that.

S&F.

They think their Capitalist. They don't even know what capitalism is to begin with and today they are supporting their so called Capitalism(Corporatism). Bunch of traitors to the human race for power, and greed for money. Now young people are being blamed for being unskilled and can't afford so called education. If we still had Imperialism, the whole situation would be completely different as 1 good king can turn it around from all this evil and monopolistic hegemony.
edit on 27-7-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr I was once a control creek and then I found change... the best! Control folks are... no name calling!๐Ÿ˜Š
Thank you for your kindness in replying to my OP, it really means a bunch.๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽŒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

No problem, I could feel your frustration.

Always better to tell others about it. You did good.

new topics

top topics

join