It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic message on phone?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I don't get any calls accept from my husband to say he is on the way home, other then that I call my Mother and that's it.

LOL! Sounds like my home phone. An occasional survey or non-profit, that I ignore, and very few of those, and calls from a friend of one of the kids. Mostly we use the cells. Almost no one even has the home number. Kinda like it that way!

it has been many years since anyone other then the two of us has been in our home, maybe 5 years or so since my sister came, we are far from all of my Family and his family in a nearby town and I don't speak.

Ah, I know how that is! I rarely hear from most family, out of town, myself. Some days, that's not a bad thing!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

well that helps, video has been removed.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc

well that helps, video has been removed.

I put it back page 3 honestly thought no one was interested.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't get any calls accept from my husband to say he is on the way home, other then that I call my Mother and that's it.

LOL! Sounds like my home phone. An occasional survey or non-profit, that I ignore, and very few of those, and calls from a friend of one of the kids. Mostly we use the cells. Almost no one even has the home number. Kinda like it that way!

it has been many years since anyone other then the two of us has been in our home, maybe 5 years or so since my sister came, we are far from all of my Family and his family in a nearby town and I don't speak.

Ah, I know how that is! I rarely hear from most family, out of town, myself. Some days, that's not a bad thing!

Yes I prefer it that way also, peace and quiet

posted on Aug, 20 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

thanks for putting it back up, i've done alot of evp and i believe it says 'i watch you'. good capture.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

thanks for putting it back up, i've done alot of evp and i believe it says 'i watch you'. good capture.

That is what my Husband hears also, we had 4 days ago another odd thing happen. We had a movie to watch and bought very frozen ice cream, I used the only big spoon I had that never bends a very solid 12 " or so big spoon that hangs by my stove to scoop the ice cream. I put it in the sink after I used it, my husband was also in the kitchen and we went to watch the movie and then went to bed.

The next morning my spoon was not in the sink and we have not seen it since, I also have a salad server that hangs on the same wall hooks by the stove that is gone, it had been used for dinner before the ice cream and was also in the sink. We searched everywhere even in ridiculous places like in the oven and in the freezer. I still search each day!

It is so difficult to have something so weird happen to us and unexplainable and can't talk to anyone about it because people will just make fun or say you both have a memory problem. I am sorry to say it but sometimes I just hate People! Why can't anyone who knows someone is honest deal with something that is not what we normally believe and just accept that this did happen! And stop trying to make us feel foolish because it did.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: OzManHero

Just keep us all posted and let us know, if and when it happens again or any other behavioral changes.

Just wanted to give an update, no more phone but now we have missing objects, it may seem silly to some kitchen stuff gone but it was while we was right there in the house and it has been I think 4 days now and they are still just gone.

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee Look up the warfare prayer and use it!

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

we all believe you on here. have you tried doing an evp and tried asking to see what it is, what it wants? if you don't want to speak to it direct you can jut leave a recorder running all night and see if you get anything and go from there. do you 'feel' anything? if you don't feel you can deal with this you can call in a paranormal group to do it for you and they can give you advice. let us know how everything is going.

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Its a Hillary robo call , shes trying to steal your soul.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: beeyotch
Its a Hillary robo call , shes trying to steal your soul.

I am sure Hillary would hate me
You never know!
Demons probably like high poser dwellings.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

we all believe you on here. have you tried doing an evp and tried asking to see what it is, what it wants? if you don't want to speak to it direct you can jut leave a recorder running all night and see if you get anything and go from there. do you 'feel' anything? if you don't feel you can deal with this you can call in a paranormal group to do it for you and they can give you advice. let us know how everything is going.

Thank you, that means a lot to me. I don't have a recorder maybe I can get one. I have began a kind of conversational exchange with something. The water turns on in the toilet when I enter the bathroom, it stops when I say stop now.
The clocks show me numbers 3.33 4.44 5.55 mostly these and 9.11 pops up very often. I have no need to look at clocks and don't keep many clocks but during the day I am pulled to go look at a clock several times and it is always one of those kinds of numbers, been going on for months. I will wake in the middle of every night compelled to look at the clock, it will be a number like this every time. My temperature on still shows 66.6 for a long time each and every day no matter what the real temp. Regardless I am a sensitive person and feel no negativity in the house.
(the clock thing has stopped suddenly since yesterday).

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

i have that with the clock, double numbers near enough every time, drives me mad, don't really know hat it means!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi Char-Lee,

I to have experienced voicemails, one of the ones I got was "We're coming for you"
which in a very real way they did. I would highly recommend not trying to communicate or doing anything like EVP, that's what made my situation a whole lost worse and I've seen it happen to others.

I think allot of these situations are essentially malevolent spirits baiting people into interacting with them, and once you do, you could get pulled in by the curiosity and such , you keep interacting with them until they have an opportunity to attach.

I had to learn the hard way and my life has never been the same since, but as difficult as it may be, I'd say it's better to just ignore it as much as you can, don't let any of their stunts bother you. Once they figure out you're not taking the bait and playing along with their games, they'll move on

it could get allot worse if you try and communicate.......allot worse

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerseyguy77
Hi Char-Lee,

I to have experienced voicemails, one of the ones I got was "We're coming for you"
which in a very real way they did. I would highly recommend not trying to communicate or doing anything like EVP, that's what made my situation a whole lost worse and I've seen it happen to others.

I think allot of these situations are essentially malevolent spirits baiting people into interacting with them, and once you do, you could get pulled in by the curiosity and such , you keep interacting with them until they have an opportunity to attach.

I had to learn the hard way and my life has never been the same since, but as difficult as it may be, I'd say it's better to just ignore it as much as you can, don't let any of their stunts bother you. Once they figure out you're not taking the bait and playing along with their games, they'll move on

it could get allot worse if you try and communicate.......allot worse

I agree completely!

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

i have that with the clock, double numbers near enough every time, drives me mad, don't really know hat it means!

Yeah frustrating, seems it has to mean something but for me it is now stopped completely.

posted on Sep, 19 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
oooh nice catch! I WATCH YOU.

have you found the cutelry yet? if its vanished all together i wonder where it goes too?

I once found my sky remote controll in the small ice box compartment of my fridge.
wierd.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stealthyaroura
oooh nice catch! I WATCH YOU.

have you found the cutelry yet? if its vanished all together i wonder where it goes too?

I once found my sky remote controll in the small ice box compartment of my fridge.
wierd.

Wow just saw this been a while! No they never returned, we bought new ones! I actually checked the refrigerator and freezer and even the silliest places like in the dryer, under the bottom drawers in the kitchen, all this knowing they were left in the sink overnight.

posted on Sep, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
its an evp, ive found these beings/entities can see our relationshipal memories and direct responses upon recordings

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
its an evp, ive found these beings/entities can see our relationshipal memories and direct responses upon recordings

I don't really understand, could you explain further?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join