It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Alien Structure Hovering On Moon!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
I know that secureteam is supposedly a bunch of hoaxers, but I find it weird that any video posted by them automatically gets dismissed on here without any explanation. That's weird on this type of forum.

If it is a hoax, I'd like to know how we know this so I can know what to look for in the future. There used to be some brilliant debunking on these forums.
Secureteam are known hoaxers here and anything posted by them is instantly dismissed. They have a long history of fakes and hoaxes. They are also well known for "tweaking" any video sent to them, to make it appear to be UFOs or other "mysterious" happenings. They have been debunked so many times, I've lost track.

www.ufointernationalproject.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

They are even forced them to admit they are hoaxers on this one.

www.reddit.com...
That is how you know it's probably BS because "Secure Team" is BS.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Even if it is real, the moment Secureteam became a part of it, it has become tainted.

But then, that's the whole point of hoaxes for the largest part. It's to put doubt in any sceptics head, it dirties the waters, what can be trusted?
Very good point. I truly believe the shear amount of obviously FAKE UFO pictures and videos available online is due to TPTB not wanting the general public to take the phenomena seriously.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
You would have gotten a total 180 reception if you only posted his video.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

Why did you copy my reply?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Having looked at the original video and the guy's facebook page I'm more than convinced that he is a genuine amateur astronomer with a decent set up.

He himself points out that the brighter light in the background is actually a relatively high feature in the distance. What is in doubt is the collection of spheres that is supposedly an alien structure. I think he's seeing what he wants to see, and once the suggestion is made that they are there the human brain obligingly makes it so.

For my money it's a load of balls.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The same region photographed by other astronomers:

s1215.photobucket.com... my%20moon%20telescope%2014032014%20k%201173fr%20a_zps81mv5bf0.jpg.html

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...

www.damianpeach.com...

asv.org.au...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You do know that waterfall of clueless people have been debunking the tripe from secureteam 10 before he even tried to push that crap here as a short lived member.

The thing you need to understand is they take videos from people and add their own flare to it and present it as something it isn't...nothing different than what thirdphaseofmoon does, so when someone sees the uploader we already know what it is about which is when we deny ignorance...try it sometime you just might like it.

Even disclose.tv calls them hoaxers and disclose.tv is not much better...

m.disclose.tv...

So they are very known hoaxers...sorry but you have been had.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: wmd_2008

it's a high surface feature in the shadow area that is high enough to be lit by sunlight like the example below.

Bright Areas in Shadow

I wish people would take a little more time looking at images then apply common sense.

Well you sure don´t

You are just delusional that's the problem

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Could it be dust? From a tiny meteor?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

The original video is the hoax. Secure team creates these "normal people" on youtube and acts like they are submitting the video. Really it's all done by them to add credibility to their hoax.

This video is actually 7 months old and was one of the first videos uploaded to the account in question. It was an attempted hoax back then. It did not take off because people say it was a fake account, so they added a bunch of other videos (which they actually stole) and then tried again hoping people forgot.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

The page is all fake, no doubt created by SecureTeam some time ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join